Phoenix Board #196: Next HasLab Project, Gonk Droids and Darth Maul's Disney + Series?

Reaction score
Most of you probably won't know or care because they didn't carry Star Wars items, but Master Replicas Group is shutting down again.

The only thing I was interested in was the far too expensive T-Rex skull replica.
I loved their scaled lightsabers back in the day.

Reaction score
Looks nice I may get one and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of the Rancor coming next to the Beast Collection.

Regal Robot’s latest magnet, Han Solo’s Tauntaun, is now available to order!

"At just over 3” tall, this is the start of their BEAST COLLECTION which will feature some of the coolest creatures in the galaxy. Each is made in the U.S.A. and hand-painted with a premium silver and bronze look finish. They’re set to ship in just a few weeks.

Like all of the magnetic mini sculptures in their Elements Series, Regal Robot’s offering FREE SHIPPING for the first two weeks of availability"

Reaction score
At school today we went over firearms safety training as we will go live fire tomorrow. One of the sergeants went to his office and came back with a big size baby yoda ( 1:1 scale?) and sat it on the podium so we would be safe. “I’m lending you my baby yoda for today, if anyone touches it, you die.” It was pretty awesome having it in the room.

Reaction score
Kinda Star Wars related

So I was feeling nostalgic and decided to buy a movie that starred Mark Hamill that I saw as a kid after seeing Star Wars. It's completely stupid, but I wanted it and Desiree was interested too. It's Corvette Summer. It arrived today and we're making a night of it tonight. Burgers, beers and Vettes.

I always liked that movie and I'm surprised it doesn't air more on cable.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I always liked that movie and I'm surprised it doesn't air more on cable.
I wouldn't be surprised if it were to end up there soon. I've noticed all the premium stations are really mixing it up with the selection of movies. There are a lot of them from the 70s and 80s. I think with people being home so much, they are trying to give more of a selection than they have been in the past.

Reaction score
At school today we went over firearms safety training as we will go live fire tomorrow. One of the sergeants went to his office and came back with a big size baby yoda ( 1:1 scale?) and sat it on the podium so we would be safe. “I’m lending you my baby yoda for today, if anyone touches it, you die.” It was pretty awesome having it in the room.
It's not just the Mattel version? That one is close to 1:1, but the only ones that claim to be truly 1:1 are the Sideshow and Hot Toys versions and they're not out yet and I seriously doubt he'd put his $400 collectible out there where it could possibly get damaged.

Reaction score
I loved their scaled lightsabers back in the day.
Yeah. I have a number of collectibles from back then. My favorite being the 1:1 Boba Fett Blaster rifle. And since then I had the mirrored-base signed by Mr Bulloch.

They have a number of items available that the owner is trying to sell. I inquired about the ½ scale T-Rex skull replica and he got right back to me really quick with a price... $3250 negotiable. So much for that.

Reaction score
Corvette Summer is a great film. I have never really heard the entire story on the Hamill accident either. I had heard that the reason MH wears a huge amount of make-up in the Holiday Special was because of the accident. I don't know if that is true, but he does look much different in the bootlegs that I have seen of the HS.

Reaction score
Went out for a disinfectant wipes and cleaning supply run to Target on AZ Ave and Ocotillo Rd this morning and found and bought a lone Power Droid laying on top if the shelf just below the figure pegs. Only figure from the case which is strange since it is the one that is packed 1x. There was a small 2 tiered cardboard display with the 2" child figures but it was almost empty, only a couple of the ones with the blanket were left. Several B6 ESB 40th anniversary figures (Landos, 1 Snowtrooper) as well.

Reaction score
Went out for a disinfectant wipes and cleaning supply run to Target on AZ Ave and Ocotillo Rd this morning and found and bought a lone Power Droid laying on top if the shelf just below the figure pegs. Only figure from the case which is strange since it is the one that is packed 1x. There was a small 2 tiered cardboard display with the 2" child figures but it was almost empty, only a couple of the ones with the blanket were left. Several B6 ESB 40th anniversary figures (Landos, 1 Snowtrooper) as well.
Wipes might be harder to find than TVC figures at this point.

Reaction score
Sorry for my intrusion.......but I gotta say this......

You guys here make me wish I lived in Arizona. Seriously, the community here is awesome. There's great Star Wars fans everywhere, some great ones in my part of the world too. But the Arizona collectors here frankly kick ass. First, it's dynamic. You guys are active. Then the comradery, knowledgeability, and enthusiasm is unrivaled. Many of the other "Look What I Found" communities have slowly died off over the years. I don't even have the same shared interests in terms of things collected, but I always pop in here as a lurker because it's so damn good. I'll check out any thread with "gonk" as a part of a thread title so that's what can put the hook in me, but it's always a pleasure to scroll through as see this community's discussions. Now.........please...........carry on. :):giggle:

Reaction score

You guys here make me wish I lived in Arizona. Seriously, the community here is awesome. There's great Star Wars fans everywhere, some great ones in my part of the world too. But the Arizona collectors here frankly kick ass. First, it's dynamic. You guys are active. Then the comradery, knowledgeability, and enthusiasm is unrivaled. Many of the other "Look What I Found" communities have slowly died off over the years. I don't even have the same shared interests in terms of things collected, but I always pop in here as a lurker because it's so damn good. I'll check out any thread with "gonk" as a part of a thread title so that's what can put the hook in me, but it's always a pleasure to scroll through as see this community's discussions. Now.........please...........carry on. :):giggle:
Thanks! It's funny you say that because several years ago it was even better as the few remaining here that are from those days can attest to. Most of us have known each other for many years. I'm talking like 15+. Maybe even close to 20 in some cases. We've been to each other's homes and met families.

Feel free to drop in any time. And the wishing you lived in AZ idea will fade when you see we've topped our own record for the number of days per year over 110°. I think we're at 35 days now. Today is only supposed to get up to 109°.

Reaction score

Man you aint kidding, I just looked at at some of the other states, many haven't had a post since 2019. Los Angeles has had a post since 2016!

Reaction score
24th St/Baseline Target had the full case of new TVC figures on the peg this afternoon, including the power droid. I left it all. I was hoping to find the Mando Mission Fleet set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just received this from Gentle Giant...

Gentle Giant said:
NOW AVAILABLE: GENTLE GIANT LTD.'S "SELECT" FREE SHIPPING OPTION!

We are happy to introduce our "Select" Free Shipping to Premier Guild Members who ship within the United States. The program will provide Free Shipping via UPS SurePost and UPS Ground to Premier Guild Members from July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021, for a subscription rate of $40 for the year.
  • Free shipping is available to Items clearly marked with a "Free Shipping" label.
  • The Shipping Method will be presented during the check-out process or when you view the cart.
  • All other shipping methods will remain available if you need to expedite your order.
Have questions? Check out the Select Free Shipping FAQ!

Purchase your free shipping option today, and apply it to
eligible pre-orders placed starting July 1, 2020!

Sign in to your account and take a look!

PURCHASE NOW
Most shipping tends to be from $8 - $10, so you would have to place at least 5 orders to break even and they way they word it is only specific items offer free shipping, so it's hard to tell if it's worth it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
How do you know this? The app is currently down but website seems to be working and no B8-BOO20 listed yet.

Edit: Didn't click on the link before, that site seems different than the ShopDisney one that I use.

Reaction score
It was posted on JTA. Did you click on the picture in my post? It's there, but shows "Sold out".

Also, it's " BB-B0020", so that's why you're not finding it.
Right after I posted and went in (my bad), I have never seen that site before. I looked up under "about us" and found this:

This website is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored by the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

So it is NOT an official Disney site.

Reaction score
Right after I posted and went in (my bad), I have never seen that site before. I looked up under "about us" and found this:

This website is not affiliated with, maintained, authorized, endorsed or sponsored by the Walt Disney Company or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

So it is NOT an official Disney site.
Wow! That's the link JediTempleArchives.com posted up.

Reaction score
Just a warning, my BS6 ATOC Anakin hair braid fell off immediately after opening and almost got lost in the carpet. I need to re-glue it.

bac

Reaction score
HOPEFULLY we'll get some news on the HasLab VC project.
Nah, I see this being the last two TVC figures to fill out the next case, store exclusives, and Mandalorian 6" stuff. Hope I'm wrong but those items seem more likely for August whereas HasLab makes more sense for September.

Reaction score
I just received this from Gentle Giant...

Most shipping tends to be from $8 - $10, so you would have to place at least 5 orders to break even and they way they word it is only specific items offer free shipping, so it's hard to tell if it's worth it.
I may have to look into this and try it.

Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Tons of the Mattel and Hasbro Talking baby Yodas, Mission Series Chewie and Ahsoka and a number of the BS6 Luke & Yoda. Grabbed one of those and canceled my order with HasbroPulse since it's more than $6 less.

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Tons of the Mattel and Hasbro Talking baby Yodas, Mission Series Chewie and Ahsoka and a number of the BS6 Luke & Yoda. Grabbed one of those and canceled my order with HasbroPulse since it's more than $6 less.

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new.
What Mission series Chewie and Ahsoka? Or did you mean Mission Fleet?
Yes the single Dagobah Luke is the same one as the 2 pack you just got.