Phoenix Board #196: Next HasLab Project, Gonk Droids and Darth Maul's Disney + Series?

Reaction score
Are any of you excited about this new Mission Fleet line? Personally, I would've preferred the continue the Jedi Force figures and I know I was one of the few that collected those.
Not me, they are too small and not as cute as the galactic heroes or Jedi force.
I just was at Falcon Field Walmart and saw a Mission Fleet Chewy and a Clone Trooper. I like the way they look, but am surprised at how small they are. I might pick up any that I like but, I'm probably not going to collect this line.

While at Falcon Field Walmart, I picked up a TBS6 Luke and Yoda Jedi Training; it was the only one on the shelf and may have been there for a few days because it has quite a bit of scuffing on the bottom. Besides the scuffs and a minor ping in one of the corners, it's in great shape.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Yakface.com is reporting that there will be a Black Series First Order Stormtrooper helmet and Captain Cardinal helmet. Both are supposed to be $99.99. I will definitely be picking up both of these. In fact, wouldn't a Captain Cardinal helmet be the same as a Sith Trooper helmet?

Reaction score
Yakface.com is reporting that there will be a Black Series First Order Stormtrooper helmet and Captain Cardinal helmet. Both are supposed to be $99.99. I will definitely be picking up both of these. In fact, wouldn't a Captain Cardinal helmet be the same as a Sith Trooper helmet?

That's cool I like the idea of the helmets. I'm pretty sure Captain Cardinal is going to be a straight repaint of the other helmet, looks like the Sith trooper helmet is pretty different.

Reaction score
Had to do a supply run...

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new even though I'm reading about Targets getting new figures. They did have some cool Jurassic Park dinosaurs, but I left them.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- A ton of the Mattel baby Yoda and one Hasbro baby Yoda that makes noise when you squeeze it. It looks better in person, but not anywhere near as cute as the Mattel version. It's almost half the size of the Mattel version and still $25, so I left it. The sounds were cute. If it would've been cheaper, I would've bought it and gutted him and put the sound box in my Mattel version.

Reaction score
Found a Hasbro baby Yoda that makes noise when you squeeze it. If it would've been cheaper, I would've bought it and gutted him.
Lol. blasphemy "This is NOT the way!"

Last edited:
Reaction score

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new even though I'm reading about Targets getting new figures. They did have some cool Jurassic Park dinosaurs, but I left them.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- A ton of the Mattel baby Yoda and one Hasbro baby Yoda that makes noise when you squeeze it. It looks better in person, but not anywhere near as cute as the Mattel version. It's almost half the size of the Mattel version and still $25, so I left it. The sounds were cute. If it would've been cheaper, I would've bought it and gutted him and put the sound box in my Mattel version.
Lol. blasphemy "This is NOT the way!"
Lol. That reminded me of Toy Story 4. Freaky Gabby Gabby and her minions.

Reaction score
This makes no sense. Why would Hasbro release an unpainted head?
Rumor has it the new BS6 Stormtrooper also has a removable helmet with a head under it a bald headed unpainted guy crazy! We'll have to see if this gets corrected later down the production line.

Reaction score
75th Ave/Virginia Target had six BS6 probe droids and four Dagobah Luke/Yoda sets this morning. Also had clone trooper, Chewie and Ahsoka 2.5" figure sets.

Reaction score
Of course Funko isn't done with The Child Pop! variations yet. GameStop is getting one with "the knob".

1596655087341.png

Reaction score
Of course Funko isn't done with The Child Pop! variations yet. GameStop is getting one with "the knob".
Oh COME ON!!! This is exactly why I want to get out of Pop! figures.

Here's one where the Child has his eyes half closed.
Here's one where the Child has his eyes fully closed.
Here's one where the Child has his eyes half opened.

Reaction score
For those of you that have the TVC Imperial Troop Transport. What are the approx dimensions? L and W? Amazon has some but I believe that those are for the box. Trying to see if it fits where I want to put it. Thanks!

Reaction score

you can do in store pickup too.
Better late than never, I picked up the last one at Metrocenter for $49.99, there are still a few valley stores that show them in stock. The Metrocenter location also had a few retro Tarkin/boardgames for $9.99 which I already have.

The Metrocenter Walmart had the new Mission Fleet series, I passed. I miss Galactic Heroes.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Walmart also has the VC Poe Dameron X-Wing marked down. It's $10 more than Barnes & Noble, but you can order online and have it shipped, so if avoiding the ride to B&N is worth $10 to you, it may be a better option.

$59.99 FREE shipping

1596720707921.png

I don't need one since I paid full price like an idiot during Triple Force Friday. I guess I could buy an additional one and repaint it to be Snap Wexley's. I really don't have time for it and would prefer to see if it drops in price more. Doubtful, but not a big deal if I don't get another.

1596721213038.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Floated the idea to the wife and was denied with that “you’re kidding right?” Look. Although she suggested instead of getting that $10 big bag of popcorn and watch it at home at 75 degrees instead of 105.
I'm with your wife on this one. I'd prefer to be sitting comfortably on my over-sized couch with a re-positional back and watch it in front of my 82" QLED television where I can eat anything I want and drink alcohol and can press pause when I need to take a bathroom break.

Sitting in a hot F-150 truck in 105° has zero appeal to me.

Reaction score
ASM- Another option for the VC Imperial Troop Transport is Best Buy. Same price as Amazon, but you can easily return it months later if you find it at a cheaper price. They have it in stock for pick up today or FREE next day delivery.

$53.99

1596721954935.png

Reaction score
Images surfaced of what would have been a convention exclusive McQ Fett Funko Pop!. The box back also shows Vader and a Starkiller and Chewbacca concept Pop!s.

1596745542836.png
1596745557388.png

Reaction score
Oh COME ON!!! This is exactly why I want to get out of Pop! figures.

Here's one where the Child has his eyes half closed.
Here's one where the Child has his eyes fully closed.
Here's one where the Child has his eyes half opened.
This was the main reason I stopped with the Pop!s.

I should go through and sell them.

Reaction score
This was the main reason I stopped with the Pop!s.

I should go through and sell them.
For me it's these four issues making me lose interest:
  • Minor changes between figures
  • The few limited exclusives that I never find (the Target Mandalorian or Futura Boba Fetts)
  • The characters I really have no desire to own (The Client)
  • High priced deluxe figures (Echo Base series and The Millennium Falcon)
There are still a number of them that I think are cute enough that make me want them, like the Echo Base series Probe Droid. I cracked up when I saw it. Also probably going to want the McQuarrie series of figures too. I am starting to back off on the duplicated figures and the ones I just don't care about.

Reaction score
Received shipping confirmation email today from pulse just for TVC Wolfe. Here we go away with single figures shipping separately in 3-4 different boxes smh.

Reaction score
Received shipping confirmation email today from pulse just for TVC Wolfe. Here we go away with single figures shipping separately in 3-4 different boxes smh.
Same here. I received shipping information from HasbroPulse for the VC Commander Wolffe. I also saw that I was charged for another VC item, so I assume I will get notice for it too soon.