Phoenix Board # 195: Mandalorian Season 2, Face Masks and TVC Offerings

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Yakface.com is announcing this...

Yakface said:
Word is that Hasbro will be officially announcing/launching several new preorders tomorrow for the Black Series line and, if my count is accurate, it could be more than a dozen products. Hasbro Pulse did mention a few weeks ago via a comment on Instagram that the wave with The Mandalorian in Beskar Armor would be available for order on May 28. One could assume that the entire wave will be available (and then some).
I REALLY hope this includes a Black Series Mandalorian helmet.

I'm guessing these will be a few of the items available for pre-order.

1590676540909.png

1590676562992.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
My Amazon pre-order for the chrome Mando Pop! now says arriving Tuesday. Not yet shipped.

Reaction score
Have any of you received your BS Imperial Commanders from GameStop? I checked my order and it states "Awaiting product availability".
Mine says the same thing. Been that way for a couple of weeks.

Ordered Zeb, Kamino Trooper, and Mando Beskar. Would have ordered Ahsoka but I don't know if there is anything different about this fig compared to the previous 6" release.

Reaction score
So much goodness today. Preordered Zeb and Ezra through pulse and Mandalorian through Dorkside. Already have an Ezra, but that update is nice.

Reaction score
I also just realize you can drag a picture directly into the Post Reply box below and it will add it to your post. No need to store it at some image repository site on the web. This is very convenient. I've been adding my images to Imgur and then copying them here.

Reaction score
I received an email from Hot Topic that their stores are opening today. It looks like all of the AZ stores are on the list.
Superstition HT opened on 5/22; I haven't stopped in yet, but I did stop by my local GS yesterday to preorder the Revan and Malak POPs! Nice to be able to go inside the store again. Going to stop by AZ Mills nest week to pick up an order that arrived just before the shutdown.

Reaction score
Superstition HT opened on 5/22; I haven't stopped in yet, but I did stop by my local GS yesterday to preorder the Revan and Malak POPs! Nice to be able to go inside the store again. Going to stop by AZ Mills nest week to pick up an order that arrived just before the shutdown.
Are employees wearing masks?

Reaction score
Gilbert/Southern Target had six of the BS probe droids tonight. All had damaged boxes.

Reaction score
I received the first of three of the Bounty Collection figures. They are referred to as a 2-pack, but they are actually individually boxed. They're also much larger than I expected.

View attachment 353299
Got my 3 sets today from Target very cool looking and cute. I like how each set is double boxed like when you order Pops online.

Reaction score
I can't say I'm all that into them. I think I'm going to return them. They just aren't doing much for me.
The only one I'm not too thrilled with is the one where he is wrapped in the blanket. We'll see what some of these versions look like in Pops if they look pretty good I may give these to the grandkids to play with since you can't play with Pops. I still have to give them the big Child I picked up at WM.

Reaction score
The only one I'm not too thrilled with is the one where he is wrapped in the blanket. We'll see what some of these versions look like in Pops if they look pretty good I may give these to the grandkids to play with since you can't play with Pops. I still have to give them the big Child I picked up at WM.
You have grandkids? I didn't know that. None for me yet and not sure if there ever will be.

Reaction score
I'm so tired of Walmart exclusives. Brickseek has let me down every single time. Now they are on clearance while my preorders from Feburary are still back ordered. I am tired of having to use walmart has Hasbro's "Great retail partner" the one retro figure they sent me was Taco'd. so yeah. I doubt ill ever find a Boba in decent shape at this point. Only if EE ends up getting a second wave like they did with the first retro wave.

Reaction score
Have any of you received your BS Imperial Commanders from GameStop? I checked my order and it states "Awaiting product availability".
Got shipping notice today on my order shows it's supposed to be delivered on the 11th.
I also got shipping notice from GG for The Clone Wars - 332nd Clone Trooper bust ( Ahsoka Troopers)for tomorrow delivery.