Phoenix Board # 195: Mandalorian Season 2, Face Masks and TVC Offerings

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
The Walmart figures just went live. I was able to get all of them and some how accidentally ordered two of the Super Commandos. No big deal since I can return to Walmart for free if I am not able to cancel it.

These don't even ship until October and November.

UPDATE: I was able to place a new order and cancel the first order. Now getting one of each figure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I wasn't able to order the Boba Fett bust until I renewed my PG Membership with Gentle Giant. For some reason it applied $20 discount to the membership. I couldn't find the list of codes I should get to apply to the Boba Fett bust, but I will use them later.

Both are ordered. That was not cheap.

Now I need to decide if I want Tessek or the Armorer for my PGM gift. More than likely I will order both and pay for one. I just want to see what she looks like first.

Reaction score
I'm not ordering the Fett bust, and I don't collect BS6, so I guess I saved some money today...?

I wish those CW figures were 3.75". They look great.

Reaction score
I got the two TBS 6 Mando's and Ahsoka's Clone ordered from Walmart but was too late on Ahsoka. I hope if it comes back in stock, I'll be able to get one before it goes out of stock again.
I missed the boat and forgot to set my alarm clock and I just now logged in and was able to preorder Ahsoka, so check again.

oops, someone already told you. :cool:

Reaction score
Got my Fett helmet from EE yesterday with free shipping. It looks great the white pops with the black T visor. It's also nice that's it's $20 cheaper than the original Fett must be because the paint apps are a lot easier.

15950237307662782782323188921642.jpg

Reaction score
Big Thanks to Slave_1 for alerting me to Ahsoka being back in stock at Walmart.com. I decided to order two.
Your welcome I ordered my set right before you. Like everybody said where's the love for the VC stuff these would be cool. I would have gotten a half dozen Ahsoka troopers if they were VC.

Reaction score
Got my Fett helmet from EE yesterday with free shipping. It looks great the white pops with the black T visor. It's also nice that's it's $20 cheaper than the original Fett must be because the paint apps are a lot easier.
Are you serious??? Best Buy has these listed for 9/1 release. Dammit!

Actually, so does EE. So why'd you get it so early?

Reaction score
I wasn't able to order the Boba Fett bust until I renewed my PG Membership with Gentle Giant. For some reason it applied $20 discount to the membership. I couldn't find the list of codes I should get to apply to the Boba Fett bust, but I will use them later.

Both are ordered. That was not cheap.

Now I need to decide if I want Tessek or the Armorer for my PGM gift. More than likely I will order both and pay for one. I just want to see what she looks like first.
Resigned up for the membership today too I don't know if you remember when I posted up saying that since they were late with our gifts for this year we got $20 off next membership. It would not let me sign up for the Fett yet today I don't know if there's a certain amount of time that I have to wait ?? When did you sign up for yours today right afterwards? Did you do anything special?

UPDATE - It worked now and I used one of the $15 off codes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you serious??? Best Buy has these listed for 9/1 release. Dammit!

Actually, so does EE. So why'd you get it so early?
Not sure why it showed up early maybe I ordered early enough for the first initial wave that they got in and the rest of them will ship 9/1 who knows.

Reaction score
Resigned up for the membership today too I don't know if you remember when I posted up saying that since they were late with our gifts for this year we got $20 off next membership. It would not let me sign up for the Fett yet today I don't know if there's a certain amount of time that I have to wait ?? When did you sign up for yours today right afterwards? Did you do anything special?

UPDATE - It worked now and I used one of the $15 off codes.
Where'd you get your codes? I couldn't find them anywhere.

I ordered mine immediately after signing back up. I forgot about the $20 off due to COVID.

Reaction score
Not sure why it showed up early maybe I ordered early enough for the first initial wave that they got in and the rest of them will ship 9/1 who knows.
Weird.

I still prefer getting it from Best Buy in case they get marked down someplace and I can return them. I ended up getting the Boba Fett helmets for less than $100 each and returned the original ones to Walmart.

Reaction score
Being in class all day sucks! I was Thinking about my sweet 6” Black Series Ahsoka, but I see it sold out quickly! Mauldalorian would have been awesome too.

Reaction score
Where'd you get your codes? I couldn't find them anywhere.

I ordered mine immediately after signing back up. I forgot about the $20 off due to COVID.
I just used last year's code and changed the year. I didn't get the email yet about them.

Reaction score
Had you let me know beforehand that you'd be training I would've grabbed a set for you. Now I'm sorry I cancelled the other set.
No problem. Thank you. The academy is basically military so I have my phone for about 20 mins in the morning and then for about 10 mins at lunch then after class. We can’t even have it on us and it’s in our dorms. I’m sure I’ll get some of them at some point.

Reaction score
Not sure if you guys know but Yakface initially reported that those BS6 figures are NOT exclusive to Walmart. They just got first dibs on opening up preorders at this time. These figures are expected to be offered through other etailers, then they updated it saying that there is confusion and that they are not 100% sure about that.

Reaction score
I considered that, but was rushing. I get all anxious when these things are going on. Especially when I'm working (or supposed to be working).
I just found out they don't email you the codes anymore.
You’ll have to get them on the website-log in, Menu button, Premier Guild, Platinum/Gold/Silver Membership. They must be selling well because they were 2 per account yesterday and today it's 1. Unless Platinum members got the option for 2 on day one but I doubt it GG probably messed up. They only are doing 500 and have to guarantee members one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received and opened my BS6 Snowspeeder. It also comes with a grappling gun and two small cylindrical things that I have no idea what they are and found nothing on the box explaining them.
I haven't gotten mine yet I think it's processing now at EE. Are the cylindrical things you're talkin about maybe grenades that Luke throws into the AT-ATs?

Reaction score
Sith Sense- I was watching the Walmart figures and Ahsoka and the Mandlorian became available, but by the time I went to check out they were out of stock. Keep watching them if you can. Not sure if your're in training over the weekend or not.

Reaction score
Sith Sense- I was watching the Walmart figures and Ahsoka and the Mandlorian became available, but by the time I went to check out they were out of stock. Keep watching them if you can. Not sure if your're in training over the weekend or not.
I’m not. I go back tomorrow night. I looked today and only the Mandalorian loyalist (?) was available so I got one...

Reaction score
Looks like there’s a Galaxy’s Edge Pop! of this droid coming to Target.

993849DA-411B-48EE-8299-57420C7A52AF.jpeg3F91834E-876D-48BF-A77F-40BDDB051DE2.jpeg

Reaction score
Why two Ahsoka's?
A few reasons. She's a popular character so it might be nice to have one to trade in the future; I had already purchased the other figures in the series so the 2 Ahsoka's qualified me for free shipping and hopefully, it will increase the chance I get one undamaged. I can always return one if I decide I don't want or need it.

Reaction score
A few reasons. She's a popular character so it might be nice to have one to trade in the future; I had already purchased the other figures in the series so the 2 Ahsoka's qualified me for free shipping and hopefully, it will increase the chance I get one undamaged. I can always return one if I decide I don't want or need it.
That all makes sense. Good luck!!!

By the way, I still have all your Pop! packaging and VC vehicle for you. Hopefully someday soon it'll be a bit more safe to meet up.

Reaction score
By the way, I still have all your Pop! packaging and VC vehicle for you. Hopefully someday soon it'll be a bit more safe to meet up.
Thanks Ares! I was just thinking about those yesterday and wondering if you still had them; I hope it won't be too long until we can meet up. Unfortunately, things are not looking good for anytime soon.

Stay safe.

Reaction score
Looks like there’s a Galaxy’s Edge Pop! of this droid coming to Target.

View attachment 357995
It looks a lot like Red Leader Garven Dreis R5-K6 unit.