Phoenix Board # 195: Mandalorian Season 2, Face Masks and TVC Offerings

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
WOW!!! Hasbro already hit the goal of 6000 backers in one day. That's pretty wild.

Apparently the HasLab Sentinel campaign has different tiers and each time they hit a tier of orders required, it unlocks that tier and each backer gets more to the order. Each tier is unknown until it's unlocked. The first tier has been unlocked and is an alternate head. Pretty cool!

Now they need to do the same with a Star Wars VC item. Though I would be just as happy with a BS6 Imperial Troop Transport from the Mandalorian.

Reaction score
Apparently the HasLab Sentinel campaign has different tiers and each time they hit a tier of orders required, it unlocks that tier and each backer gets more to the order. Each tier is unknown until it's unlocked. The first tier has been unlocked and is an alternate head. Pretty cool!

Now they need to do the same with a Star Wars VC item. Though I would be just as happy with a BS6 Imperial Troop Transport from the Mandalorian.
The Sentinel HasLab campaign has hit 8000 and unlocked a battle damaged head and fist. One more tier to go to get everything.

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the least expensive safe way to ship Mini Star Wars figures? In the past I have ordered a few Micro Machine figures sometimes for shipping of like $1 or so. I want to put many of my WOTC Star Wars Mini's up on Ebay, but I have never sold anything on Ebay, have no clue what I am doing or where to even start. All I know is I can order 25 3"x3" boxes for $7 from Uline.com. Does anyone have any thoughts?

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!

This was posted on JTA...

JediTempleArchives.com said:
Does an endless supply of four-letter words come close to spewing out of your mouth when trying to find a previous order from Hasbro Pulse in your online account? Do you have to go into three-dozen orders to find the one that needs a credit card update? Well, the good news is that Hasbro Pulse is currently working on a more user-friendly order history screen for account holders to find specific orders faster and more conveniently. We don’t know when the revised screens will go live, but we hear that it’s a priority for Hasbro Pulse.
I'm glad to see I was not the only one that hated the way this was set up.

Reaction score
The Sentinel HasLab campaign has hit 8000 and unlocked a battle damaged head and fist. One more tier to go to get everything.
They did it! They reached 9000 backers in 3 days. They unlocked the last tier, which was a free female Prime Sentinel figure.

Hopefully this bodes well for HasLab and they will keep going. I swear they stated in one of the Star Wars First Friday things that they were going to do a VC campaign. I can't find it anywhere.

Reaction score
"Star Wars: The Bad Batch’: New Animated Series To Debut On Disney+ In 2021"

Awesome News!!!

Reaction score
"Star Wars: The Bad Batch’: New Animated Series To Debut On Disney+ In 2021"

Awesome News!!!

Not sure it's needed, but I won't mind it. They were the best episodes in the last season.

Reaction score
You could really do a lot with that idea. For Pops or figures. A rebel, imperial, or Jedi logo for those characters. A bat symbol for Batman related ones. Etc.

Reaction score
You could really do a lot with that idea. For Pops or figures. A rebel, imperial, or Jedi logo for those characters. A bat symbol for Batman related ones. Etc.
I had already thought about a Batman and if your into DC characters, check out this killer looking shelf. I had considered making one since I have a lot of DC items, but getting that curve is not easy with wood.

1594756929255.png

Reaction score
I received and opened my BS6 Snowspeeder. It's pretty nice, but I'm not crazy about the soft plastic. The interior is incredible and the safety harnesses work really well. Unfortunately getting Dak's hands on his controls is quite the task and the harness sort of impede his arm movement. All of the compartments are super tough to open. I had to get a flat head screwdriver just to open the cockpit canopy. I hope it improves over time. It has three landing gear and a compartment to store the excess harpoon cable, which I love. The harpoon is not a dart. It's shaped like the magnetic slug that hits the AT-AT. Dak's helmet is removable. In fact it comes in a separate bag. It also comes with a grappling gun and two small cylindrical things that I have no idea what they are and found nothing on the box explaining them.

Overall I'm pretty happy with it and would actually like another one to repaint, but not at the retail price. Mine came with the correct "ZZ" markings and not reversed like in this pic, but they are the same on the left side as well and I thought they were supposed to be backwards there. Though I can't say for sure.

1594786160457.png 1594786245219.png

Reaction score
56% off of The Art of The Rise of Skywalker.

$17.57 Prime (Normally $40)

I just ordered one.
Nice. Thanks for the heads up. This is the only Art Of SW book I didn't pick up right at release. Things were crazy when TROS came out and saw it late and only once and didn't feel inspired to grab the book for nearly full price. I can deal with less than $20 shipped on it now.

Reaction score
Also a little late posting this. I stumbled across these yesterday while on a wild goose chase at 3 Costco locations looking for some mop heads for one of stores.

My daughter was asking for one of these for her birthday and when I saw the price of 19.99 it was a no brainer having seen them in WM for around $25. But when I got home I realized this one had some additional accessories that the first one didn’t have as you can see on the pics on the back of the box.

I saw a couple of posts on FB last night of 2 people in the valley hitting up to 3 stores before they found them. So they might already be hard to find. The last store that I hit in Tempe who had the mop heads, I saw a lady who had bought 6 of them. Likely a scalper. So you can probably find them on eBay tonight.

Reaction score
It looks to be the same one, except with the extra accessories and different packaging and a much better price. I wonder if it's a Costco exclusive.

Nice find! I'm jealous. Though yours doesn't have a onesie with his picture on it, a hoodie that fit his ears, a furry black robe, spiky brown hair, a skull bracelet, a skull & crossbones earring, a big feather or fangs.

Reaction score
Also a little late posting this. I stumbled across these yesterday while on a wild goose chase at 3 Costco locations looking for some mop heads for one of stores.

My daughter was asking for one of these for her birthday and when I saw the price of 19.99 it was a no brainer having seen them in WM for around $25. But when I got home I realized this one had some additional accessories that the first one didn’t have as you can see on the pics on the back of the box.

I saw a couple of posts on FB last night of 2 people in the valley hitting up to 3 stores before they found them. So they might already be hard to find. The last store that I hit in Tempe who had the mop heads, I saw a lady who had bought 6 of them. Likely a scalper. So you can probably find them on eBay tonight.
Cool find, I have the regular version which sits on the couch since I bought it.

Reaction score
Yakface.com is reporting...

Yakface said:
Searching my usual sources this morning, I found evidence of an upcoming (unannounced) SDCC exclusive 6″ Black Series Wampa that is currently shipping to Canada. This item should be officially announced soon and be available through Hasbro Pulse.
I really hope it's not just a scaled up version of the 3 3/4" scale version and it has more of a slumped shoulder look like in the expanded ESB scenes. I still don't think the Wampa has ever been truly represented well.

Reaction score
Thanks!, I never ordered this one, or the Solo one so I got them both tonight. The Solo art book was more but at least not full price.
I still need Solo, TLJ and Rogue One. Rogue One is the most appealing due to ***'s tie to the OT. I realize Solo technically is pretty close to the OT timeline, but it just doesn't have the OT feel to me that Rogue One and The Mandalorian have pulled off.

They're all marked down to about $27. I just haven't pulled the trigger.

Reaction score
It looks to be the same one, except with the extra accessories and different packaging and a much better price. I wonder if it's a Costco exclusive.

Nice find! I'm jealous. Though yours doesn't have a onesie with his picture on it, a hoodie that fit his ears, a furry black robe, spiky brown hair, a skull bracelet, a skull & crossbones earring, a big feather or fangs.
It probably is. The UPC has the Costco Item number on the packaging. This is how Costo does exclusives. Take the mass-produced Items that Target and WM get and add some extras and make a lot less margin passing on the savings. (less the membership you pay to get the savings. ;)

Reaction score
Walmart is doing something called Walmart Collector Con 2020 and introduced a whole mess of exclusive items this morning. There's supposed to be some Star Wars Black Series items on there, but the only Star Wars item so far are some Mandalorian foam bag clip characters. All of the Hasbro items show "out of stock", so I am guessing those are the Black Series items, but no idea what they are or when they will be available.

Reaction score
From GG:

Comic-Con International in San Diego may have gone digital, but the exclusives are real! Premier Guild members, take the first look at Gentle Giant Ltd.’s all-new Concept Boba Fett Bust. It includes two interchangeable heads and will go up for pre-order on July 17!

The Premier Guild Platinum Tier will have the first opportunity, and all PG orders are guaranteed!

Reaction score
From GG:

Comic-Con International in San Diego may have gone digital, but the exclusives are real! Premier Guild members, take the first look at Gentle Giant Ltd.’s all-new Concept Boba Fett Bust. It includes two interchangeable heads and will go up for pre-order on July 17!

The Premier Guild Platinum Tier will have the first opportunity, and all PG orders are guaranteed!

Why do so many awesome things have to be released so close together!!?? Since I already have the other concept Fett mini bust, I think I will pass on this since I have both Mando mini busts on Pre-order.

See my post above for info on those Walmart pre-orders. BS Ahsoka(CW), Ahsoka Clone Trooper, and 2 Mandalorian troopers. I am going to wait and hope BBTS gets them in as Walmart is horrible for mint items.

Reaction score
From GG:

It looks like it goes up at 9am.

The sucky part is GG has already done one of these bust with the same two heads. It's just a different pose.

Reaction score
I'm wondering if Walmart is holding on revealing the Hasbro items until after Hasbro's panel today.

UPDATE: Something is going on with Walmart's website because all of the Hasbro items were pushed at the end of the list and Ahsoka now has a picture.

UPDATE 2: If you click on the links they show which line they are for. Some are G. I. Joe and some are Transformers, so my guess is the Star Wars figures will be just the 4 Clone Wars figures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
FLASH SALE: The poorly painted Black Series Incinerator Trooper helmet is available at GameStop.com for 20% off.

$74.99

1594997510088.png

Knowing that I would end up repainting it anyway, I'm holding in case it drops further at some point. Plus I have a couple extra Black Series regular Stormtrooper helmets still in box that I could paint as an Incinerator Trooper.

Reaction score
Someone on another site said they were sold out. Maybe they just posted the pages and the sales aren’t live yet

Reaction score
Someone on another site said they were sold out. Maybe they just posted the pages and the sales aren’t live yet
Yeah. I noticed they said that on the JTA site. I think they're just not active yet. Hasbro tends to make things unavailable until after their panel, so it would make sense. Not sure when the Hasbro Panel is, but I thought it was normally on Friday.

Reaction score
Yeah. I noticed they said that on the JTA site. I think they're just not active yet. Hasbro tends to make things unavailable until after their panel, so it would make sense. Not sure when the Hasbro Panel is, but I thought it was normally on Friday.

Wait! I take that back. ComicCon @ home doesn't start until Wednesday. I thought it was today. So this doesn't make any sense. This may just be a Walmart delay on getting the website ready, but who knows.