Phoenix Board # 195: Mandalorian Season 2, Face Masks and TVC Offerings

Reaction score
Smell the new thread! mmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh

Man this quarantine mad me even more anxious for season 2 of the Mandalorian. Clone Wars was good but live action series are much better IMO

I pre-ordered a set of these face masks from ShopDisney.com. They don't ship them until July.

I am really hoping that TVC gets more love in the second half of 2020. I know that there is a push out there by some of the fan sites but at this point what else does Hasbro want? We keep saying the same thing over and over again to them and still they don't listen.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Great seeing Kielbasa yesterday. Thank you for the retro Vader! I’ve only seen Lando and someone tried to peel the sticker- at San tan mall Walmart.
I didn’t know there was an elite probe droid. Would thing the limbs would get floppy after a bit, but do like the idea of a metal droid.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Great seeing Kielbasa yesterday. Thank you for the retro Vader! I’ve only seen Lando and someone tried to peel the sticker- at San tan mall Walmart.
I didn’t know there was an elite probe droid. Would thing the limbs would get floppy after a bit, but do like the idea of a metal droid.

I had posted up back when I bought my Boba Fett helmet that San Tan Walmart had all of the Retro figures except for Boba Fett (the only one I am interested in).

Reaction score
I feel that is the only figure anyone is interested in...possibly Yoda....
I’m in the market for one if anyone has an extra or sees one! P

Reaction score
Posted on Yakface.com...

Yakface said:
Preorders for the GameStop Exclusive (US) 6″ Black Series Stormtrooper Commander Gaming Greats figure from The Force Unleashed are now starting to process and charges are being seen on customer’s bank statements. Keep an eye on your order(s) for notifications.
I am really looking forward to this figure. I have two on pre-order.

Reaction score
Received the Amazon POP! Deluxe Battle at Echo Base Wampa.

The good news: an excellent looking POP! The bad news: Amazon sent me one with a box cutter indentation on the top of the box and there are several other problems with the POP! box that will make me have to return and replace--including a couple of tears and some creasing. Any one of the items by itself not a big deal, but all together add up to too many issues for someone who is an in box collector. I'll take the Wampa out of the box eventually, but I still want a nice box.

The shipping package was fine with no damage but it was a little small for the Wampa.

Reaction score
Received the Amazon POP! Deluxe Battle at Echo Base Wampa.

The good news: an excellent looking POP! The bad news: Amazon sent me one with a box cutter indentation on the top of the box and there are several other problems with the POP! box that will make me have to return and replace--including a couple of tears and some creasing. Any one of the items by itself not a big deal, but all together add up to too many issues for someone who is an in box collector. I'll take the Wampa out of the box eventually, but I still want a nice box.

The shipping package was fine with no damage but it was a little small for the Wampa.
So do you plan to get the whole Hoth series of Pop! Deluxe figures?

Reaction score
I received a shipping notice from Amazon for my BS6 Sith Trooper, which is weird because just two and a half hours earlier I received an email that it would be delayed. I also got notice from Amazon that my BS6 Luke Snowspeeder pilot will be arriving on June 3rd (two months early).

Reaction score
92957706-3348-4C03-8BA6-060214D983A4.jpeg
Ares_X’s pictures inspired my wife and now we have the child showing up at random places inside our house. Whoever finds him puts it in a different place.

Reaction score
Ares_X’s pictures inspired my wife and now we have the child showing up at random places inside our house. Whoever finds him puts it in a different place.

Cool!

My daughter, Samantha, and I do that with a picture of this ugly dog named "Sam the ugly dog". We'd put it in obscure places and try to scare the other person. It was hilarious.

And yes, this was a real dog and according to the owners it was really sweet.

1589991118759.png

Reaction score
Retro collection finally hits San tan Valley Walmart!!!!!!!!

, but I only found Hoth Leia. Seriously considering just getting a Fett for 25/30 bucks and calling it a day.

Reaction score
Retro collection finally hits San tan Valley Walmart!!!!!!!!

, but I only found Hoth Leia. Seriously considering just getting a Fett for 25/30 bucks and calling it a day.
You must not read other people's posts. I had reported San Tan Valley Walmart having the Retro Collection (minus Fett) back when I picked up the Boba Fett helmets and I mentioned it again a day or so ago.

Reaction score
Yeah. I haven’t been on in a day or so I think. What were you doing way out here??

Oh! Sorry. I misunderstood. I thought you were referring to San Tan Mall Walmart. Now I see you did state "Valley". My mistake.

But, my parents only live a couple of miles from you. I used to get out there all the time. I even bought two used wine barrels from that Walmart.

Reaction score
I've also read that more cases of the TESB retro wave are hitting WM stores as well.

Reaction score
^ Yeah, I've been checking on the BS WM Inventory Checker, but no luck in my area.

Off topic, but I came across this on another site. Some of these are great!

http://www.oafe.net/toons/1002/01.php

"Well you got a little head!"
"Do not."
"Do too! And a girlly little blaster pistol."
"Do not! And at least I fit into my ship and can stand on my own!"
I can stand on my own, I just don't feel like it."
"Can not!"
"Can too!..."
😆

Reaction score
A rumor posted on Yakface.com...

Yakface said:

As a follow up to a tease I posted on Instagram back in March, I have now found an accessible link via the Walmart app to a listing for a new Vintage Collection playset to be revealed and released this year. It is not exclusive to Walmart (thank God) and isn’t a reissue of the POTF2 version. It is suspected to be the long-rumored Carbon Freezing Chamber playset from The Empire Strikes Back. Still no word as to how many (if any) figures it will include.

Update: It may include a single Stormtrooper and have electronics.

Reaction score
Saw (no Fett) retro wave at Queen Creek Walmart. Had Yoda and Luke in my basket, but didn’t get them...Fett is where my heart is.....💔

Reaction score
Looks like Retro Han is available at Walmart.com

Yoda too, but for $29.95 through Walmart apparently? What the heck is that? :confused:

Did anybody pre-order Fett from WM in February? I guess I'll just hope he shows up at EE or BBTS. :confused:

Any word yet on a Retro Wave 3? I expect they'll do a ROTJ wave, but I'd rather see another SW or ESB wave.

And how about another new/unproduced figure, like a carded Blue Snagletooth! :cool:

Reaction score
I got my Hoth Ice Planet game with retro snowspeeder Luke figure from Walmart.com today.