Phoenix Board # 194: Toy Fair, TROS Home Theater Release & The Clone Wars Final Season

Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm New Thread Smell

Looking forward to the CW Final Season on Disney+

Here are a few of the last posts from the previous thread:

Hasbro is releasing an animatronic baby Yoda that comes with a necklace (doubting it's metal).

$60
Due to arrive around December.

View attachment 344991
The Rise of Skywalker release dates...
  • Digital on 3/17
  • Blu-Ray and 4K on 3/31

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think the silver book holds the discs. I think the book with the McQuarrie shuttle picture is something else.
I’m thinking there’s only one book. Looking at the Best Buy page, you can see 2 discs poking out of the top of the open book.

Reaction score
Hasbro has officially had their license extended from Disney for Star Wars and Marvel toys. Maybe Hasbro will actually start distributing some new products now.
Is that a reason we haven’t gotten a whole lot? It seems a new wave for marvel legends is about every 2 freakin weeks...

Reaction score
Here's a little more info on the Star Wars movies 4K releases. I have seen some discussions here about it:

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Here's a little more info on the Star Wars movies 4K releases. I have seen some discussions here about it:
Thanks! That's the most information I have seen so far. Not loving the covers on the individual sets and I hate the cover for TROS. I need to do some research and see how much getting all of them separately on 4K will cost.

Reaction score
And the Hoth Soldier INCLUDES 3 heads.

Been trying to catch up on CW so the fact you had to scroll to season 7, instead of being it’s own thing and same intro, etc made me very happy- on top of it being a great episode.

Reaction score
A lot of stuff we already knew about from previous days revealed at Toy Fair 2020. Some decent stuff but a lot of re hashes. And $149.99 for the Slave 1? $110 for the Snowspeeder. Man that's steep.

Reaction score
I would like them to make some retro stuff of figures we never saw like they did with Tarkin. Or even a Phantom Menace, prequels, sequel trilogy retro would be really cool!

Reaction score
I don’t know why they just didn’t give the retro wave to EE. I also ordered wave 1 from them as I never saw them at Target either. EE shipped them all in the original case shipper inside a box.

Reaction score
I got Retro Han, Leia and Lando ordered; hopefully these will be plentiful in stores. I don't remember seeing any reports of the previous wave hitting any of our local Targets. I got the first wave from EE.
Yeah same here and I also got wave 1 from EE.