Phoenix Board # 193: Baby Yoda and The Man'dad'lorian

Reaction score
Mmmmmmhhh new thread smell.

Walmart AZ Ave & Pecos Rd - Several BS6 Jedi Lukes and Yod spirits that Ares_X didn't like and yes, now that I took a closer look at him, that metallic blue is weird. A bunch of TVC Yavin Lukes, a couple of Skiff Landos and a bunch of the gold saga 2-packs in a shipper in the aisle outside of toys.

Picked up my $10 Solo Kessel mine playset from Walmart this morning. I will be ordering a second one to donate to the toy drive that they have every year at work along with a $5.99 Poe and Speeder bike 12" set (Original $24.99).

Some of the last posts from last thread:
Target has the $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 purchase coupons in their weekly ad.

It excludes LEGO, but they also have a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on LEGO, which is essentially the same deal.
Target has the $10 off $50 and $25 off $100 purchase coupons in their weekly ad.

It excludes LEGO, but they also have a free $10 gift card when you spend $50 on LEGO, which is essentially the same deal.
Late store reports (yesterday afternoon)

Chandler Mall area Five Below
- Still no Imperial Assault Tanks. One Solo Han Mimban ($3.25) that I grabbed. A whole mess of Imperial Royal Guards ($3.25) and even though I have something like 8 of them already, I still picked up 4 more because I love that figure. They had a lot of other Solor figures, but no Quay Tolsites.

Chandler Mall area Ross- Picked up a Galactic Heroes AT-AT for $15. I wasn't sure if I had this one yet or not. I think I do, but I still wouldn't mind the additional AT-AT driver and it was only $15. I also got a really cute T-Rex that hatches from an egg. The egg part is lame, but I like the T-Rex a lot.

Reaction score
The Millennium Falcon ride continues to be great.
Did anybody need a BB-19H? I grabbed an extra just in case

Reaction score
there a ton of YouTube videos for the WDW version of Rise of the Resistance. It looks like it is going to be an incredible attraction.

Reaction score
The Millennium Falcon ride continues to be great.
Did anybody need a BB-19H? I grabbed an extra just in case
Agreed on the MF ride, my new favorite at Disneyland, we might go back before the end of the year. Thanks for offering, I am OK with the BB-19H, it would've been great of you've found a Halloween droid instead :)

Reaction score
Saw a couple posts on people doubling up on Heavy Mandos, I’ll take one if you still got one ....

Reaction score
Why not just order one? Sorry, but meeting up with you can be tough at times and last time I got stuck with an extra C-3PO that I picked up for you.
Sorry- I thought I got that 3PO from you...I have one- and I don’t remember getting it at retail....I just thought it would save someone the hassle of a return.
but yeah- meeting is tough- working 6 days a a week- then wrestling on the off day gets rough.

Reaction score
And I think it was because “getting more soon” didn’t sound great. I got a Cara Dunne from WM.com and it’s been delayed already a few days til next week.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
And I think it was because “getting more soon” didn’t sound great. I got a Cara Dunne from WM.com and it’s been delayed already a few days til next week.
Both of mine said "Getting more soon" when I ordered them.

I wished you would've posted up Cara Dune was available on Walmart.com. Desiree wants one. So do I, but I want to get her one first.

Reaction score
Sorry- I thought I got that 3PO from you...I have one- and I don’t remember getting it at retail....I just thought it would save someone the hassle of a return.
but yeah- meeting is tough- working 6 days a a week- then wrestling on the off day gets rough.
Nope. You didn't get it from me. I got stuck with it after you said you wanted it and I tried to meet up with you a number of times. Then it was far too late to return it.

Reaction score
Pictures from the Toy Drive...
What time did you get there?

I was at Toy Anxiety when it opened on Saturday until @ 11:30. My son got a couple loose clone troopers, and I picked up a couple loose figures for 50% off. I also picked up a set of seven Sideshow cantina band members, and they threw in an extra one they had at no extra cost. I only got five instruments so I'll have to research the others (I got duplicate figures). $350 for 8 figures is not bad. The original price for just the 2-pack exclusive from Sideshow was $150. My wife made me promise to wrap them up and put the set under the tree for XMas.

Last edited:
Reaction score
What time did you get there?

I was at Toy Anxiety when it opened on Saturday until @ 11:30. My son got a couple loose clone troopers, and I picked up a couple loose figures for 50% off. I also picked up a set of seven Sideshow cantina band members, and they threw in an extra one they had at no extra cost. I only got five instruments so I'll have to research the others (I got duplicate figures). $350 for 8 figures is not bad. The original price for just the 2-pack exclusive from Sideshow was $150. My wife made me promise to wrap them up and put the set under the tree for XMas.
We arrived shortly after 10am. It was around 2pm when we took off. Were you there when all the Star Wars group pictures were being taken?

Reaction score
We arrived shortly after 10am. It was around 2pm when we took off. Were you there when all the Star Wars group pictures were being taken?
No we left before that. It was shortly after Chewbacca started making the rounds. I missed M_K and Juli too. It would have been nice to see them.

1575906472630.png 1575906482050.png

I took a bunch more of my son with the various other troopers in attendance.

Reaction score
Yeah- I’m hoping for more of his game of thrones version, maybe with a more of a military style haircut, scars maybe - but I’m also good with him never removing the helmet.
I want him to remove his helmet. I hate this whole Mandos don't remove helmets thing because it means when I am trooping I am not supposed to remove it. That used to only be true for Imperial Troops.

Reaction score
Target AZ Ave & Ocotillo Rd - A few "Cave of Evil" TVC sets, a couple of Ep IX C3PO's with the little guy, one BS6 Yavin Luke and one Wedge. I stashed Wedge in case anybody needs him. PM me for location.

Reaction score
I received the first BS6 Heavy Infantry Mando today. Now I have to choose.

Last week I was getting all my shipments a day or two early. This week almost everything is being delayed by at least a day or two.

Reaction score
I opened my Heavy Infantry Mando and was bummed that he didn't come with a knife.

And I received shipping notice from Amazon for the BS6 Chewie/3PO that I ordered months ago.

1576074606424.png

I'm really looking forward to this one.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You're there again??? You suck!
it was a last minute trip kinda. I have some friends who live nearby and I wanted to check out the holiday foods so I decided to go out there. I forgot to see if anybody needed anything before I left.

Reaction score
A bunch of the Galaxy of Adventure figures are on sale for 50% off on Walmart.com.

I just ordered these:
  • Jet Trooper (not a huge discount)
  • Artoo, BB-8, D-0
  • Poe on speeder bike (HUGE discount)
  • Chewie
  • Finn
  • Rey
  • Kylo Ren
I tried to get Jedi Luke, but he was out of stock even though he was shown if you search "Galaxy of Adventure". I skipped the tread speeder since it's still almost $20. I also skipped Vader since I already have him.

Reaction score
The gold Saga 3 droid pack is on sale for $9.99 at walmart.com. The droids don't look that bad and you can use the parts to build other droids since they are the BAD mold. I just ordered one set. Free shipping site to store.

Reaction score
The gold Saga 3 droid pack is on sale for $9.99 at walmart.com. The droids don't look that bad and you can use the parts to build other droids since they are the BAD mold. I just ordered one set. Free shipping site to store.

A gold C-3PO! COOL!!!