Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
Trust me! I know that vehicle inside and out (literally). It's the same. They added new paint, some pieces of cloth, which are weird, and a net, plus a new figure. The paint is really nicely done and if you can get a deal on it, very worth it. Well, if you like the show I guess. It's Mandos, so I can't imagine I won't like it. Plus I really like the Pedro.
Thanks. If you get a chance, it would be nice to see a picture of that Klatoonian figure.

Reaction score
Love that new forum smell!

Thanks for posting tos pictures, that Kaltoonian figure looks well done, I hope they release it on a card later.

Reaction score
It's going to take me some time to get used to the new look. So far I like it.

Saw the AT-ST Raider at Best Buy yesterday; I didn't know it came with a figure. I'm not interested in the vehicle but would like to get hold of the Klatoonian.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
It's going to take me some time to get used to the new look. So far I like it.

Saw the AT-ST Raider at Best Buy yesterday; I didn't know it came with a figure. I'm not interested in the vehicle but would like to get hold of the Klatoonian.
My guess is with the paint app the way it is, it's a one off version of an AT-ST in the show and you're going to be hard pressed to find someone that is only interested in the vehicle and not the figure.

What happened to your avatar?

Reaction score
Disney+

So do any of you know what we need to do to add this to our devices? I've never had a new subscription service that the device didn't know about. I'm guessing worst case I just point it to the URL for Disney+, but I'm hoping at some point it can be a service that is already set up on my TV, Receiver or BR player like Netflix.

Reaction score
Target Ocotillo Rd & AZ Ave - A bunch of TVC Pilot Lukes. Only new figure I saw was a BS6 Sith Trooper. I don't collect BS6 but I do collect Lukes so I am now looking for the Yavin Ceremony one.

Reaction score
Disney+

So do any of you know what we need to do to add this to our devices? I've never had a new subscription service that the device didn't know about. I'm guessing worst case I just point it to the URL for Disney+, but I'm hoping at some point it can be a service that is already set up on my TV, Receiver or BR player like Netflix.
I am hoping that there is an app coming and available to download the day of the debut. I amalso hoping like you that pops up in myu BR player just like netflix.

Reaction score
Last night at Power/McKellips Target I saw two BS6 Yavin Lukes, a Jannah and a Wedge.

Reaction score
Disney+

I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping my Sony BluRay Player would get an app update with the Disney+ app, I may just have to watch it on my computer through the internet.

Reaction score
I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping my Sony BluRay Player would get an app update with the Disney+ app, I may just have to watch it on my computer through the internet.
So I guess you can't reply to a post anymore without it quoting the post. I was wondering how I get it to put the newest post first. I looked everywhere and can't find it. I see filters for the entire thread, but not for within the thread.

Reaction score
So I guess you can't reply to a post anymore without it quoting the post. I was wondering how I get it to put the newest post first. I looked everywhere and can't find it. I see filters for the entire thread, but not for within the thread.
If you don't want to quote a previous post, just click in the new Post section at the bottom (or click Reply and delete the quoted post).

Reaction score
I’m guessing Disney + will have apps on devices like a Apple TV, Roku, Fire Sticks, etc. If you have a tv with Android or Roku or Amazon Fire built in or video game systems. the app should come fairly quickly. If you can mirror or cast from your phone to your tv someway that's also an option early on.

Reaction score
New forums are definitely going to take some time to get used to.

Reaction score
Amazon has the Black Series Asajj Ventress lightsaber up for pre-order. I have to admit that having two of these crisscrossed on the wall would be pretty cool looking, but at $215 each, it would also not be cheap.

Releases July 2020

1573053212989.png

Reaction score
Target Black Friday sale

Buy one, get one 50% off

Brands include LeapFrog, Imaginext, VTech, Roblox, Star Wars, NERF, Jurassic World, Baby Alive, Little Live, Fingerlings, Melissa & Doug, Our Generation, Perfectly Cute and Fisher-Price Little People.

Prices good Nov 28 - Nov 30

I'm guessing they won't have anything in stock except some Jyn Ersos.

Reaction score
If you want a chance to see the premiere of TROS in LA and have dinner with Mark Hamill, you can enter the contest here. You increase your chances by donating to the cause. I can't say this seems like a very worthy cause. Especially living in AZ. I can think of a lot of other causes that are far more important.

1573143129343.png

Reaction score
So remember the super cool Taun Taun Skeleton that was shown at SDCC a few years back by Uncle Milton? Well, I check on it from time to time and have even sent emails inquiring about it, but have never received a response until now. Apparently it is not happening. I'm bummed. I really wanted this thing.

Steph at BasicFun.com said:
We apologize but it was never produced. There are no plans to produce it in the future by us.
1573159553116.png

Reaction score
I just received my VC Yavin Ceromony Luke from Walmart. It arrived in a super-strong cardboard mailer and the card and bubble are in nice condition. The only issue is the card had a bit of a curl to it, but was not creased so I think it could be fixed if I wanted to. I don't. It'll be opened. I think the curl in the card may have been caused by heat as the inside of the mailer was pretty warm.

Is Walmart actually learning that we don't want these items smashed?

bac

Reaction score
I just received my VC Yavin Ceromony Luke from Walmart. It arrived in a super-strong cardboard mailer and the card and bubble are in nice condition. The only issue is the card had a bit of a curl to it, but was not creased so I think it could be fixed if I wanted to. I don't. It'll be opened. I think the curl in the card may have been caused by heat as the inside of the mailer was pretty warm.

Is Walmart actually learning that we don't want these items smashed?
You got lucky. I ordered 2, one to keep open and one to rip open, and both were smashed into a box slightly smaller than the card. As a result the entire tops of each card are heavily creased.

I'll have to return one and find a replacement in the wild.

Reaction score
You got lucky. I ordered 2, one to keep open and one to rip open, and both were smashed into a box slightly smaller than the card. As a result the entire tops of each card are heavily creased.

I'll have to return one and find a replacement in the wild.
I would offer mine to you, but I'm stuck at home a good part of the weekend because I need to tear down my Halloween display. It's not a quick process.

bac

Reaction score
I would offer mine to you, but I'm stuck at home a good part of the weekend because I need to tear down my Halloween display. It's not a quick process.
I bet. Don't worry about Luke. Based on the Yak Face post these will arrive in bulk so I'm not sweating it.