Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
For those of you that have it, is the Quay Tolsite figure any good? I never got it and I can now get it for $16.41 shipped, but it's hard to pay that much for a blocky figure with 5-points of articulation. Is it worth it?

Reaction score
For those of you that have it, is the Quay Tolsite figure any good? I never got it and I can now get it for $16.41 shipped, but it's hard to pay that much for a blocky figure with 5-points of articulation. Is it worth it?
I think Quay looks great as a carded figure and I'm a carded collector, so it would be worth it for me at that price if I didn't already have it.. I think the figure is well done but I don't think you can do much with it display wise. The cloak and keys are removable and it would look nice with the other Solo figures. Not sure if this will eventually pop up at a discount store so it may be worth it just to get it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I think Quay looks great as a carded figure and I'm a carded collector, so it would be worth it for me at that price if I didn't already have it.. I think the figure is well done but I don't think you can do much with it display wise. The cloak and keys are removable and it would look nice with the other Solo figures. Not sure if this will eventually pop up at a discount store so it may be worth it just to get it.

I kinda expected to find it at a discount store by now, but no luck. Thanks for your feedback.

Reaction score
is movie plot speculation and discussion welcomed or should I avoid that type of post. Seems like the az forum is mostly for collecting now. There are other places to discuss the film of course. I am just a bit unclear on the expectations of the AZ thread since I don't post much (at all) anymore.
I would prefer not.

Start a new thread.
I agree with Ares_X, we have started separate threads for both TFA and TLJ in the past.

Reaction score
AZ Ave & Pecos Rd Walmart - 3 Skiffs, a few Skiff guards Landos and X-Wing pilot Lukes, a couple of Poes. Picked up my Mimban stormy (site to store) see pictures on condition shipped in a padded envelope just like Amazon but this time the bubble came off the card and was crushed :wtf:.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Rd Target - 1 Sith Trooper, a few X-Wing Luke Pilots. Saw the Big POP! Exclusive Boba Fett and the regular sized exclusive splashed Boba Fett. I don't collect POPS! but I know you guys do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
AZ Ave & Pecos Rd Walmart - 3 Skiffs, a few Skiff guards Landos and X-Wing pilot Lukes, a couple of Poes. Picked up my Mimban stormy (site to store) see pictures on condition shipped in a padded envelope just like Amazon but this time the bubble came off the card and was crushed :wtf:.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Rd Target - 1 Sith Trooper, a fe X-Wing Luke Pilots. Saw the Big POP! Exclsuive Boba Fett and the regular sized exclusive splashed Boba Fett. I don't collect POPS! but I know you guys do.
I've had Mimban Stormtroopers waiting there for me since Monday. Just been super busy.

Reaction score
I received my Walgreen's exclusive BS Commander Obi-Wan. It arrived packaged beautifully and in perfect condition. It's getting opened though.

I got mine today in great shape too. Night and Day compared to my last Amazon experience. Really nice looking figure.

Reaction score
I like it I think he's a cool looking figure he looks good with the Kessel guards I know when MK came over he liked mine. For being a 5 POA fig it's pretty good, I heard Ross was getting them on discount but I never did see one myself.

Reaction score
I received my Walgreen's exclusive BS Commander Obi-Wan. It arrived packaged beautifully and in perfect condition. It's getting opened though.
If you hear of it going back up on the website let me know thanks.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I opened my Obi-Wan and it's very nice. Normally I don't care for cloth capes, but in this case it works pretty well. I think they may have just reused Clone Trooper hands because the handle of his lightsaber slides around due to being too loose.

Reaction score
Hit up a half dozen Targets and Walgreens on the eastside this morning only thing I scored was at Gilbert and Southern Target 10" Red Fett Pop. WooHoo !

Reaction score
I received my Pop! Star Wars: Bird of Prey. It's pretty cool, but not worth the price whatsoever.

Slave I- One of the bottom corners is dinged up on the box. It's only really visible from the bottom. Do you still want it? I'm probably keeping the insert.
Ares_X- I got mine yesterday all is good so I'm set thanks for keeping me in mind though.

Reaction score

I see they are doing another new BS Obi-Wan. Shouldn't the Clone Commander Obi-Wan from WG have this longer hair and beard I thought that was his look back in the cartoon?

Reaction score
San Tan Mall Walmart- A decent number of Jabba's Playsets and Skiffs and about 10 Skiff Guard Landos.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Still a few Skiffs. I picked up my three VC Mimban Stormtroopers that I ordered and surprisingly all of them were in fairly descent shape.

Germann & Gilbert Target- 3 large Pop! Fetts (black) and some TFF remnants, but nothing I cared about.

Reaction score
Hit up a half dozen Targets and Walgreens on the eastside this morning only thing I scored was at Gilbert and Southern Target 10" Red Fett Pop. WooHoo !
Glad you got one!! I wonder if they made the same number of both the red and black. It seems like we've had more black than red locally. They both look good but I prefer the all black Fett.

Reaction score
Walgreens 35th/Southern- Found 4 CW Obi-wans, grabbed one. Why are his cheeks so rosy?

Reaction score
Forces of Darkness Smuggler's Bounty box contents and the final box's theme:

Spoiler: