Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
ShopDisney.com sale

25% off of $100
20% off of $75
15% off of $50

Coupon Code: SAVEMORE.

Free shipping:
SHIPMAGIC

It does not appear to work on the LEGO Millennium Falcon. Not sure what the restrictions are, but my guess is no LEGO.
Thanks! I used both codes and ordered the BS Luke x-wing helmet. $86.83 after tax.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Reaction score
I received my VC Shadow troopers from Amazon. They were both packed on top of each other in a padded envelope. Both bubbles smashed and cards bent up.
My Sith trooper also came yesterday, smashed up in a padded envelope.

Reaction score
I received an email from iPic stating TROS tickets go on sale Monday.

I also received an email from GameStop asking me to review my Shock Trooper while it's still fresh in my mind. The weird thing about it was that it's for a Shock Trooper helmet. I haven't bought a Shock Trooper helmet for them in about a year and a half at least.

Reaction score
I received my VC Shadow troopers from Amazon. They were both packed on top of each other in a padded envelope. Both bubbles smashed and cards bent up.
My Sith trooper also came yesterday, smashed up in a padded envelope.
Yep, same here, I got my Sith trooper in an envelope and smashed. I am getting a the shadow trooper today and I expect the same thing.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing good.

Germann & Gilbert Ross- The only Star Wars was some Solo 2-packs, GH Han/Taun Tauns, GH Imperial Troopers sets and one Royal Guard, which I was going to buy until I saw the length of the line at check out.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Three Skiffs. First time seeing these at retail.

Reaction score
Lindsay/Main Ross had one of those big TLJ BB-8 2-in-1 playsets for $29.99 this morning. I picked up a Solo Tobias Beckett figure for $3.49 to make a Kessel disguise Beckett.

Reaction score
FINALLY picked up the 10" Black Boba Fett FUNKO POP! at my local Target. I almost missed it, it was on a wraparound endcap. They also had some $5.99 posters, I almost got one but I decided to wait and see if they release an official poster.

Reaction score
FINALLY picked up the 10" Black Boba Fett FUNKO POP! at my local Target. I almost missed it, it was on a wraparound endcap. They also had some $5.99 posters, I almost got one but I decided to wait and see if they release an official poster.

I've seen black ones a number of times. I wasn't aware anyone was looking for them.

I know Slave I is looking for the red one.

Reaction score
Yep, same here, I got my Sith trooper in an envelope and smashed. I am getting a the shadow trooper today and I expect the same thing.
And here are the pictures, again, I am an openere but man. Also, they were shipped all the way from Kentucky on the envelopes? Why KY? Don't thye have warehouses in PHX, Vegas, or even CA?

Reaction score
BBTS has a pre-order up for the ESB version of the eFX Boba Fett helmet.

$379.99

They show it's scheduled for a November 2019 release. I wonder how this compares to the Master Replicas version from years ago. I have that one.

Reaction score
Thanks! I used both codes and ordered the BS Luke x-wing helmet. $86.83 after tax.
I did the same, what a pain though. The ordering page kept freezing until I changed browsers. I thought it was the site at first but I think MS Edge was the problem.

Reaction score
So after refreshing the iPic website most of the night and finally getting through on the phone to an actual person, I find out that iPic is going through bankruptcy and were picked up by someone on Friday and he's guessing tickets for TROS may be available tomorrow. What a joke! I guess I need to find a new theatre. Problem is all the other ones suck. So I have yet to buy tickets.

Reaction score
I had an issue the first few times, but finally got it to load correctly. I didn't buy tickets, but could have.
I was able to get in and bought my tickets for Thursday 12/19 at 6:45PM.

You don't like Alamo? It is a stone's throw from my place and we have enjoyed going there.

Reaction score
I was able to get in and bought my tickets for Thursday 12/19 at 6:45PM.

You don't like Alamo? It is a stone's throw from my place and we have enjoyed going there.
I was super excited when I heard Alamo was coming and was going to be so close. Then I saw TLJ there and was extremely disappointed. I was used to iPic. I like a plush experience when watching a movie and was willing to pay extra and travel further to get it. I don't think you ever tried the Premium Plus seats at iPic. They're really nice. You're in a comfortable reclining chair, you get a pillow, a blanket, complimentary popcorn and service for food. I know Alamo does food service too, but it's not even close to the same food and I don't care for the seats at Alamo at all. They're not comfortable and you're just sitting with everyone else. iPic has secluded seating and since they did the remodel and upgraded all of the seats, it's even more secluded. I don't have to deal with anyone's head in my way or see anyone moving around. It's really nice and now they have dropped ticket prices by $10, so it's even better. I just wasn't aware they were dealing with Chapter 11. Hopefully they can pull out of it. According to the person I spoke with last night, the company was just picked up on Friday. So maybe it'll turn around for them.

Reaction score
So does anyone think we'll be getting a Blockade Runner from Hasbro based on everything in the new trailer? To do it right it would have to be a HasLab project. A lot of people were wanting one during the Sail Barge promotion. I think the desire is going to increase after this. It was in a lot of shots in the trailer.

Reaction score
I received notice that my Smuggler's Bounty box will be shipping soon. Does anyone know what the theme is for this one? I forget.
"[FONT=&quot]Forces of Darkness"

I got notification too.[/FONT]