Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
Ground Trooper- You should have a Carbonized Mandalorian and a little extra something goofy waiting at your store for you. Thanks for all the stuff. Especially the ammo pouches. I still can't believe you're giving them up.
I was there yesterday and my manager asked when your were gonna pick it up. I said I didn't know but it would be picked up soon.

Thanks again for offering the Mando to me.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I was there yesterday and my manager asked when your were gonna pick it up. I said I didn't know but it would be picked up soon.

Thanks again for offering the Mando to me.

Sorry that it took so long. Things have been a little crazy with cleaning up Halloween and then doing Thanksgiving and we're looking to get our house painted too.

Reaction score
I just received shipping notice for the first BS6 Heavy Infantry Mando I ordered from Best Buy. It's about two weeks early.

I also received notice from Regal Robot that the Black Friday items I ordered should be shipping in about two weeks. It sounds like these things are almost made to order.

Reaction score
I just ordered it on Amazon. I am going to have to find a wonderful place to display all of these little childs' I am buying
I also just pre-ordered The Child bobble head pop from Hot Topic! Using my $10 reward to lower the cost.

Also just ordered 10" pop from Amazon, with Amazon Prime it was only $32.57

at this point I have lost track of how many The Childs' I have ordered!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just pre-ordered both Pop! The Child figures from Amazon. The 10" is only $29.99 and the regular version is only $8.78 and they have the pre-order price guarantee. They're cheaper than store prices already.

1575501544557.png

1575501565381.png

Reaction score
I just pre-ordered both Pop! The Child figures from Amazon. The 10" is only $29.99 and the regular version is only $8.78 and they have the pre-order price guarantee. They're cheaper than store prices already.

View attachment 340621

View attachment 340622
I am finding Amazon is beating others in a lot of prices lately, the only reason I bought the regular size pop of the child from Hot Topic was because I had $10 in rewards, so I got him for $6.

I also pre-ordered the prequel Queen Amidala book Queen's Peril from Amazon yesterday, great price on it!

Reaction score
I am finding Amazon is beating others in a lot of prices lately, the only reason I bought the regular size pop of the child from Hot Topic was because I had $10 in rewards, so I got him for $6.
I wondered about that since Hot Topic never beats prices on Pop! figures unless there's a promotion of some sort. Though you really only saved $2.78 using a $10 coupon since Amazon has free shipping.

When is your baby Yoda arriving from Etsy? I want to see what you received.

Reaction score
I wondered about that since Hot Topic never beats prices on Pop! figures unless there's a promotion of some sort. Though you really only saved $2.78 using a $10 coupon since Amazon has free shipping.

When is your baby Yoda arriving from Etsy? I want to see what you received.
they said it will be 12-20 days for one and not sure on the one my son ordered.

Reaction score
The Walmart exclusive Kessel Mine Escape playset is finally marked down to a very reasonable $9.99. I ordered one with free store pick-up. The figure and cannon alone are worth $10.
Thanks! I ordered one for free store pickup too.

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth's Doorbuster sale

80% off

1575644704197.png

UPDATE: EE is charging shipping $6.95 shipping, so it's not worth it to me.

UPDATE 2: It looks like everyone else feels the same way as they're still available. Had it had free shipping I would've probably bought one. Had it been $10 + shipping, I would've possibly bought two.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just received this from Gentle Giant...

It’s the holiday season, and Gentle Giant Ltd. is bringing back last year’s popular Holiday Exclusive for a very special giveaway! Each week in December, we will give away a Holiday Special Boba Fett to one Premier Guild member who makes a $100 purchase in our store.​
Guild members may enter each week – only one entry per eligible customer per week will be counted – and the winner will be chosen randomly from among all eligible Guild purchases that week. Guild members may only win once. Order totals are calculated after coupons and discounts are applied.

1575652607109.png
Winners will be chosen on December 12th, 19th, 26th and January 2nd. If you are not a member of the Premier Guild, you may join at gentlegiantltd.com/premier-guild.

Good luck!​

- Gentle Giant Ltd.​

Reaction score
We stopped at Germann & Gilbert Chili's for dinner and popped into the GameStop and I inquired about a Purge Trooper. The clerk was really cool and started calling around for me and found one at Ray & Power, so after dinner we went there to pick it up. It ended up being a bit more expensive because Desiree found 3 Pop! figures she wanted.

Germann & Gilbert Target- Lots of FO Elite Snowtroopers. No mention of Buy 2 get 1 free though. We did pick up some Nerf guns for the toy drive and candy canes to give out to the kids tomorrow.

Ray & Power Target- Picked up a Jet Trooper for $15.99.

Ray & Power Ross- They have the TLJ Galactic Heroes Millennium Falcon with exclsuive Ray and Chewie figures for $31.99. Had it been $10 cheaper I would've gone for it. I did pick up a $6 Velociraptor. Picked up a Brave doll for the toy drive.

Reaction score
Stopped by the toy anxiety sale today. Pretty good sale this year. They did 30% off anything in store (excluding vintage sw and gi joe, hot toys). And 50% off any loose figures. $5
Pops also. Was able to get some really good deals on legacy, black series and loose stuff and scored a bunch of marvel legends also for $10 each. They also did 15% off hot toys so I was able to get a Darth Maul with speeder at $360 out the door which I thought was a good deal.
Only board member I ran into was Ares X. Did anyone else go?

Reaction score
Well, my Heavy Infantry Mando never arrived yesterday like it was supposed to. Best Buy is stating it was supposed to arrive yesterday, but the little USPS progress bar they show still has it in transit, so no idea what is up.

The second one is due to arrive tomorrow.

Reaction score
Stopped by the toy anxiety sale today. Pretty good sale this year. They did 30% off anything in store (excluding vintage sw and gi joe, hot toys). And 50% off any loose figures. $5
Pops also. Was able to get some really good deals on legacy, black series and loose stuff and scored a bunch of marvel legends also for $10 each. They also did 15% off hot toys so I was able to get a Darth Maul with speeder at $360 out the door which I thought was a good deal.
Only board member I ran into was Ares X. Did anyone else go?
I only saw you and on our way out I ran into MK and Julie. We talked for a bit. I wasn't even aware they were living in the Phoenix area anymore. For some reason I thought they moved again.

The even seemed much smaller than normal as far as customers. Toy Anxiety would do well if they put a little effort into getting the word out. Even if they just jumped on forums like this and made noise. I know they used to many years ago.

I didn't buy anything.

I did see a gorgeous 28" Prime 1 Harley Quinn statue. With the discount it came to $1000, which is almost the original sale price. I did a quick check and found I could actually get it cheaper on eBay, but not by much. Not that it matters since I hadn't planned on spending $1000 on a Harley statue. I already have a Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batman bust and a Prime 1 Wonder Woman bust supposed to ship at any time, so it would've made a nice companion piece.

1575823023349.png

Reaction score
Is the IMAX TROS poster supposed to make Luke and Leia's faces into Ren's shoulder? Indicating that they are part of him or am I looking way too into it? I guess at this point the Disney movie reward point website (with the new name) won't be offering the official double sided poster. Has anyone read how the official poster might be offered if at all?

Reaction score
Late store reports (yesterday afternoon)

Chandler Mall area Five Below
- Still no Imperial Assault Tanks. One Solo Han Mimban ($3.25) that I grabbed. A whole mess of Imperial Royal Guards ($3.25) and even though I have something like 8 of them already, I still picked up 4 more because I love that figure. They had a lot of other Solor figures, but no Quay Tolsites.

Chandler Mall area Ross- Picked up a Galactic Heroes AT-AT for $15. I wasn't sure if I had this one yet or not. I think I do, but I still wouldn't mind the additional AT-AT driver and it was only $15. I also got a really cute T-Rex that hatches from an egg. The egg part is lame, but I like the T-Rex a lot.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Is the IMAX TROS poster supposed to make Luke and Leia's faces into Ren's shoulder? Indicating that they are part of him or am I looking way too into it? I guess at this point the Disney movie reward point website (with the new name) won't be offering the official double sided poster. Has anyone read how the official poster might be offered if at all?

This is the best price I am seeing. Another site wanted over $250 for it.

$95 + $8.50 shipping

1575825161345.png

And there are a bunch on eBay for assorted prices, but none are cheap.