Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
Favreau said they didn't have a ton of merchandise ready to go do to the TROS spoilers with overseas figures leaking. So apparently the Mando merch is after TROS hits. I'm guessing it's more of Disney not wanting to flood the market of star wars and make the TLJ mistake again.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
BS6 Jedi Luke and Spirit Yoda are available on Walmart.com. If you order both it qualifies for FREE shipping. I just ordered both. They are set to arrive on different days. Still not sure about Yoda. I want to see it in person.

1574347880095.png 1574347896438.png

Reaction score
I ordered a 2nd WM Knight of Ren Pop! on the off chance it would arrive unscathed. I picked it up yesterday, and while the box is in good shape this time, there's a crease in the window on the side of the box. So frustrating. Too bad I'm not an opener when it comes to these.

With free shipping to the store, I wonder if the 3rd time might be the charm... It's still in stock, and I can return two. I'm not high on the chances of stores actually getting them in stock.

Reaction score
I ordered a 2nd WM Knight of Ren Pop! on the off chance it would arrive unscathed. I picked it up yesterday, and while the box is in good shape this time, there's a crease in the window on the side of the box. So frustrating. Too bad I'm not an opener when it comes to these.

With free shipping to the store, I wonder if the 3rd time might be the charm... It's still in stock, and I can return two. I'm not high on the chances of stores actually getting them in stock.
You should order 4 of them at once and get free shipping and take back all, but the best one.

Reaction score
Just watched the 3rd episode of The Mandalorian. Wow!! I'm loving this show. Each episode has been excellent. A lot to take in. After watching the show, I watched a few scenes again. I'll re watch the episode again this weekend. The Mandalorian has become one of my favorite Star Wars characters.

Reaction score
Just watched the 3rd episode of The Mandalorian. Wow!! I'm loving this show. Each episode has been excellent. A lot to take in. After watching the show, I watched a few scenes again. I'll re watch the episode again this weekend. The Mandalorian has become one of my favorite Star Wars characters.
I just wished they'd give him an actual name, so we can stop referring to him as "the Mandalorian".

I haven't seen the 3rd episode yet, so if this was revealed, please don't tell me.

Reaction score
I'm not going to reveal any spoilers. I always like to be surprised by a movie or tv show and try to avoid all spoilers so I have no interest in spoiling anything for others. The only thing I'll say is episode 3 was FANTASTIC!!

Reaction score
I'm not going to reveal any spoilers. I always like to be surprised by a movie or tv show and try to avoid all spoilers so I have no interest in spoiling anything for others. The only thing I'll say is episode 3 was FANTASTIC!!

That's a spoiler right there. Don't you watch Big Bang Theory? Now I go into it thinking it's FANTASTIC.

Reaction score
Power/McK Target - a couple cases of BS6 Ceremony Luke

Power/60 Target - same as above

Power/Ray Target - half dozen BS6 TROS Snowtroopers picked up one for now with 25%off code. Waiting to see how prominent they are in the movie before I decide if I'm getting any more. They had the BS6 Ceremonial Luke wave there too.

Power/Ray WM- Picked up a Gold Jango Fett WM exclusive Pop, wasn't going to get any of the gold ones but first time I've seen the Fett one so I figured I'd get that one since it was in good shape passed on gold Yoda and Maul.

GF/60 WM- Saw a larger SW display there with the BS6 exclusive Yoda and Lukes, Gold Pops no Fetts and some SW pillows. Passed on one but picked up 2 of the TROS pillows. One just has droids on it and the other is pretty much like a movie poster shot with a little bit of everybody it even has the Knights of Ren on it.

Reaction score
the Mandalorians name is Dyn Jarron, Pescal already gave it out in interviews.

Reaction score
You were not kidding! Loved it and I found that IMDB is lying to me about who are in what episodes.

Reaction score
Never in the farthest reaches of my brain did I think I was going to love this show as much as I am loving it!!! I am literally bursting with hyperactivity and just before the episode I was thinking I would skip it for the night because I was so tired, now I may never get to sleep from excitement and eager anticipation for next week!

Reaction score
Never in the farthest reaches of my brain did I think I was going to love this show as much as I am loving it!!! I am literally bursting with hyperactivity and just before the episode I was thinking I would skip it for the night because I was so tired, now I may never get to sleep from excitement and eager anticipation for next week!
I do have to say that Favreau did his research on everything very well.

Spoiler:  
Did anyone notice that the container for the Beskar ingots was an ice cream maker. Was this what Willrow Hood was carrying through Cloud City? Now we know why it was so important to him. It was worth big bucks.

So how long before the rest of you become a Merc?

Reaction score

Spoiler:  
Did anyone notice that the container for the Beskar ingots was an ice cream maker. Was this what Willrow Hood was carrying through Cloud City? Now we know why it was so important to him. It was worth big bucks.

I actually commented on that fact during the episode as to what it looked like.

I am a 501st DSG member but I am thinking Mando Mercs are getting ready to explode onto the scene in a bigger way than ever before!! I wish I could say I have always been a mando fan but I admit I have arrived late to this party but I am ever so thrilled to be here!

Reaction score
I'm guessing you didn't see the link to the picture I posted the other day.
Yeah saw your post and link but still not convinced on how much film time they actually have, it may be just a quick glimpse we didn't get much air time for the Snowtroopers in TFA but they do look cool in that pic.

Last edited:
Reaction score
That would've been nice, but you also quoted him, so no matter what we were screwed.

How do you figure I took his name out of the quote before I posted it just in case !!! Born at night just not last night. Lol

Reaction score
You were not kidding! Loved it and I found that IMDB is lying to me about who are in what episodes.
I knew you'd love the episode for the action and who showed up in the episode. I like not knowing who is going to be in each episode; it's a nice surprise. Glad there are no previews for the next episode at the end of the show. I also like that the cast and guest stars aren't shown in any opening credits.

Reaction score
I knew you'd love the episode for the action and who showed up in the episode. I like not knowing who is going to be in each episode; it's a nice surprise. Glad there are no previews for the next episode at the end of the show. I also like that the cast and guest stars aren't shown in any opening credits.
I agree about the previews, but I did watch the credits to the end last night to see if I could find who was playing a character and then found they show all the voice over actors for each character in many different languages.

Reaction score
I actually commented on that fact during the episode as to what it looked like.

I am a 501st DSG member but I am thinking Mando Mercs are getting ready to explode onto the scene in a bigger way than ever before!! I wish I could say I have always been a mando fan but I admit I have arrived late to this party but I am ever so thrilled to be here!
We have a few Tucson members and a whole family in Yuma that comes up all the time. The mom and dad are official members and the three girls are unofficial, but plan on becoming official when they turn 18.

Reaction score
I watched the credits to the end but didn't really pay attention to the names.

Spoiler:  

I'm not going to become a Merc yet but I bet the series increases interest.

I did notice what you mentioned in the spoiler. I saw a picture Favreau posted on either Instagram or Facebook which is one of the few spoilers I've come across. I generally avoid social media for just that reason when getting ready to watch a series or film.

Reaction score
THe BS Elite FO Snowtrooper has been found at a Target in PA. I have this figure from the Mystery Box and actually wouldn't mind a few more, but they're $25 each.

Update: According to JTA these are retailing at $19.99. Not sure who is correct.
Just to let you know they are $24.99. Probably would have got another one too if they were $20. I paid $18.50 for mine and didn't feel like spending $25 on the second one.

Reaction score
I want a baby yoda so bad!! I wish they would give us the name of his species. The interview I read said plushes should start showing up in the coming weeks. I want to buy one ASAP, but at the same time I am hoping my son gets me one for Christmas! I am all for having more than one, all different!