Phoenix Board # 192: The Rise of Skywalker, The Mandalorians, Disney +, More TVC Goodness

Reaction score
Mmmmhhhhh, new thread smell

Still waiting for Hasbro Pulse to ship my TFF order

Here are a few of the lst posts from last thread:

https://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1142205&p=20216043&viewfull=1#post20216043

According to JTA, Kids Warehouse had the AT-DT available for $12.99. When I click on the link now it doesn't show a page. I would've possibly considered this to get one to customize and make look like the actual vehicle. I was very disappointed with this release. Though, in all honesty, I have a feeling doing a complete rebuild would be the only way to get it right. The Hasbro version is just completely out of proportion.

Ross @ 24thst/Baseline - I found some $7 FO TIE fighters , Micro Force and a 4 pack I wasnt aware of, (only worth it for the trooper).

Reaction score
Received my Amazon order from Triple Force Friday. They shipped my two figures in a paper envelope with no padding. The 6" Second Sister had slight box damage, and the Carbonized Sith Trooper box was completely destroyed. I set up a return for the Sith Trooper and will have to go to a UPS store and have them scan a code and they will package and ship the figure back, then send me a replacement. First time this has happened, they always ship me figures in boxes.

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth's Deal of the Day

LEGO Star Wars 75212 Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

$129.99 with FREE shipping

Reaction score
Woo hoo!!! My Luke X-Wing got pushed from arriving Monday to arriving today. It's out for delivery.

Reaction score
I also spent two days at Disneyland this week. Galaxy's Edge is incredible. Just the detail in the makeup of the entire "land" is so impressive. The Smuggler's Run ride was cool as far as the Falcon common room and cockpit detail. Maybe I'm just old, but I still prefer Hyperspace Mountain and Star Tours over the new ride. The best part about Smugger's Run is it takes six people at a time, which was perfect for my family. My wife and I sat back and played engineers so the kids could be pilots and gunners.

We ate breakfast in the cantina. The food options are limited, but the theme and the environment are great. I enjoyed DJ-R3X.

There's a Disney Play app that lets you interact with droids and panels throughout Galaxy's Edge, as well as the Falcon and Kylo's ship. My youngest daughter was messing with the app on my phone, and two FO stormtroopers came up and started harrassing her for hacking the system with her "datapad".

I picked up one of the Rogue One wooden stormtrooper dolls at a shop in Galaxy's Edge and a TROS 3.75" droid factory set from World of Disney. I was hoping to find an R5-B0019, but they were apparently sold out. The one I ordered online has a dinged up bubble, and I've been keeping those themed Droid Factory figures carded. They also had lots of TVC TROS wave 1 when I got to Disneyland on Monday, but by Tuesday night they were pretty picked through everywhere I saw them. I managed to snag a Knight of Ren.

I meant to cancel my Amazon Knight of Ren that was supposedly 1-3 weeks out, but it also arrived the day I got back. I offered the extra up to Slave_1.

My NYCC/Target sandtrooper Pop! arrived while I was gone and the 20 TROS, Fallen Order and Mandalorian Pop!s I ordered from HT arrived the day I got back. I love how HT individually boxes each Pop! inside the larger shipping box.

Reaction score
Genuinely glad you had a good time. My wallet was nearly crying seeing all the niche stuff, knowing i couldn't afford all of it. Those woodies are so unique. Next time....

Last edited:
Reaction score
Man! Everyone here will have been to Galaxy's Edge before I go next August.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- They had a number of the VC figures: Rey, Poe, Sith Jet Troopers, Zori Bliss and a Knight of Ren. I hid him, but it sounds like everyone is set on him now. I also picked up a GOA Vader just to check out to see if I am interested in the line.

Germann & Gilbert Burlington- A bunch of the Solo 2-packs still and some of two different Millennium Falcons from Solo. I just couldn't pay $22 for this lame vehicle. It would never be used for anything.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Target- Picked up a BS6 Sith Trooper because I couldn't remember finding one at the stores last week. Then when I got home it was because I ordered them from HasbroPulse, so I need to take it back. They had one Pop! Sandtrooper and I ended up leaving it, but I didn't want to.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Ross- They are seriously out of all Star Wars items. I was very surprised.

I got home and Fed Ex showed up with my X-Wing, but I haven't had a chance to remove it from the box yet. Maybe tonight.

Reaction score
Man! Everyone here will have been to Galaxy's Edge before I go next August.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- They had a number of the VC figures: Rey, Poe, Sith Jet Troopers, Zori Bliss and a Knight of Ren. I hid him, but it sounds like everyone is set on him now. I also picked up a GOA Vader just to check out to see if I am interested in the line.

Germann & Gilbert Burlington- A bunch of the Solo 2-packs still and some of two different Millennium Falcons from Solo. I just couldn't pay $22 for this lame vehicle. It would never be used for anything.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Target- Picked up a BS6 Sith Trooper because I couldn't remember finding one at the stores last week. Then when I got home it was because I ordered them from HasbroPulse, so I need to take it back. They had one Pop! Sandtrooper and I ended up leaving it, but I didn't want to.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Ross- They are seriously out of all Star Wars items. I was very surprised.

I got home and Fed Ex showed up with my X-Wing, but I haven't had a chance to remove it from the box yet. Maybe tonight.
Yeah but at least when you go both rides will be open. We didnt get to ride rise of the resistance yet.

Reaction score
Yeah but at least when you go both rides will be open. We didnt get to ride rise of the resistance yet.
And that has a lot to do with why I am waiting, plus I am also attending Star Wars Celebration beforehand too.

Reaction score
The carbonized Second Sister Inquisitor is available at GameStop for anyone interested.

$26.99

Reaction score
This is the first item that has ever piqued my interest from the Bradford Exchange. Not thrilled about the $200 price tag or the $25 minimum shipping. There are two things I wished were different though. I wished you could get it to hover in place without spinning as the spinning feature is not as smooth looking as they make it in their video. There's a demo on Yodasnews.com and it's a lot more clunky when it spins. Also, I wished the base didn't have the pictures on it. I think making the base to look like the steps to Vader's meditation chamber would've been a much better choice. I do like the Imperial emblem in the middle.

Reaction score
Now through October 31st, Entertainment Earth is offering $10 off of a $50 or more purchase of in-stock items, plus free shipping. Use code ATNYCC19

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth's Deal of the Day

BS6 Wave 20

$124.99 + FREE shipping

This would be a decent deal if you never bought any of these figures. You'd only end up with an extra Padme (since Battle Droids are army builders). Two bad it wasn't two Mimban Hans instead of Padme. If you're able to use the above coupon code it would bring them down to $11.50 each.

Reaction score
I just came across the Archive BS6 series Biker Scout on Amazon for $16 Prime. I hadn't realized I had never picked this up since I already had two of the initial versions on Speederbike. I went ahead and ordered one.

Reaction score
I have an extra TVC Knight of Ren if anyone is interested. The bottom left corner of the card is slightly bent.

Slave_1 received his from Amazon in good condition.

Reaction score
I have an extra TVC Knight of Ren if anyone is interested. The bottom left corner of the card is slightly bent.

Slave_1 received his from Amazon in good condition.
Thx again for the offer! I was thinking of taking you up on that and the one hidden at a WM by Ares_X but Amazon wouldn't let me cancel my order for the two I had placed.

Reaction score
Power/60 Target - nothing new.

Power/McK Target - not much new stuff of any interest but they did have 4 BIG 10 inch POP FETTS IN BLACK. Still can't find the RED one.

Reaction score
Power/60 Target - nothing new.

Power/McK Target - not much new stuff of any interest but they did have 4 BIG 10 inch POP FETTS IN BLACK. Still can't find the RED one.

I thought you weren't interested in the red one?

Reaction score
Does anyone know when the BS6 Cara Dune is supposed to release? Desiree really wants one. I haven't seen a date for it yet.

UPDATE: I am seeing November, December and January on different sites.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So how is it is it worth it over the older versions ?
I haven't had a chance to set the two side-by-side yet, but it's nice. Is it $100 nice? Probably not. It definitely has some nice features, including the storage under the cockpit that you see being used on Dagobah. The fuselage comes in two pieces and there is an obvious seem, which I'm not crazy about. The paint looks really good considering it's a factory paint job and not custom. If I get a chance soon, I will try to take pictures of old and new. Just been super busy. Most of my TFF stuff is still packaged.

Reaction score
Came home to find my Archive BS6 Biker Scout and my NYCC The Mandalorian Pop! waiting for me. The Biker Scout was shipped in a padded envelope and the packaging was pretty much destroyed. Since I'm opening it, I'm not going to say anything. The Pop! came double boxed and in one of the specific Pop! boxes, so it's in perfect condition. I'll be opening that one too.

Reaction score
I started opening some TFF figures tonight. If you bought Rey, be sure to keep the tiny piece of plastic that allows you to pose D-0 without him tipping over. I almost missed. it.

Also, anyone opening Rey... Is there a spoiler included with this figure?

Reaction score
I hate stories like this that the common public think is "Star Wars" related. Except for a media room, which also contains a picture of the Enterprise, and a couple of pictures on the wall, this has absolutely nothing to do with Star Wars at all.

The female anchor person is hot though!

Reaction score
For those that ordered the Pop! Han in Millennium Falcon back in June like I did, it should be releasing next week.

Reaction score
I just received notice from Amazon that the two VC Shadow Troopers I ordered have been bumped up and should arrive on Friday.

Reaction score
So this is how my Knight of Ren came from Pulse. No biggie since I am an opener but man they don't know how to pack their product.

Reaction score
So this is how my Knight of Ren came from Pulse. No biggie since I am an opener but man they don't know how to pack their product.

I can somewhat understand Amazon doing that, but HasbroPulse must know that a lot of their items are meant to be collectibles. The problem is the guy making minimum wage that works in shipping probably doesn't care.

Reaction score
I haven't had a chance to set the two side-by-side yet, but it's nice. Is it $100 nice? Probably not. It definitely has some nice features, including the storage under the cockpit that you see being used on Dagobah. The fuselage comes in two pieces and there is an obvious seem, which I'm not crazy about. The paint looks really good considering it's a factory paint job and not custom. If I get a chance soon, I will try to take pictures of old and new. Just been super busy. Most of my TFF stuff is still packaged.
Ok thx for the info, look forward to some pic's later.

Reaction score

They usually do a much better job of packing in my experience. I ordered a full set of the Vintage wave from Hasbro Pulse and it was delivered (to my parents house) today. I haven't picked them up yet but hopefully they're packed better. I haven't even got a shipping notice on my Black Series figures from Dorkside yet.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Exactly! Pulse mainly caters to collectors so they should have more care when packaging and shipping their product.

Reaction score

The TVC Jawa I received from Amazon yesterday came in a padded envelope, and the card looked about the same as this. Badly curved and also a big diagonal crease across the top left corner

Reaction score
The VC Jabba's Skiff is on Amazon right now for $34.99 Prime.

Reaction score
Amazon has the Sphero app-enabled R2-D2 for $44.99 Prime Free One-Day Shipping

Reaction score
ShopDisney.com sale

25% off of $100
20% off of $75
15% off of $50

Coupon Code: SAVEMORE.

Free shipping:
SHIPMAGIC

It does not appear to work on the LEGO Millennium Falcon. Not sure what the restrictions are, but my guess is no LEGO.

UPDATE: I found the details...

[h=2]15% Off $50, 20% Off $75, or 25% Off $100 or More with Code: SAVEMORE[/h]
15% Off $50, 20% Off $75, or 25% Off $100 or More Restrictions: Valid October 18, 2019 (12:00 am PT) through October 21, 2019 (11:59 pm PT) or while supplies last, whichever occurs first, on select, in-stock merchandise purchased via phone orders and orders placed online at shopDisney.com. Not valid on purchases made at Disney store, Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations, Disney Parks and Resorts locations or on Disney store merchandise purchased from other retailers. 25% Off applies only to orders that include $100 or more in merchandise, 20% Off applies only to orders that include $75-$99.99 in merchandise and 15% Off applies only to orders that include $50-$74.99 in merchandise purchased in a single order. Qualifying purchase threshold is based on pre-tax, post discount amount. Offer excludes shipping & handling charges, gift wrap & gift box charges, personalization charges, Disney Theme Park Tickets, Disney Gift Cards & Disney Gift Card eGifts, The Walt Disney Company Collectible Shareholder Certificate, subscription products, art & collectibles, books & media (DVDs, Blu-rays, CDs & video games), electronic toys, limited edition, special edition & limited release merchandise, Frozen 2 costumes & costume accessories, talking action figures, items related to a charitable promotion, and items from the following brands and collections: Aden & Anais, Alex and Ani, Barbie Signature Collection, Barefoot Dreams, Beats by Dre, Bésame, Betsey Johnson, Circle with Disney, Citizen, COACH, ColourPop, CRISLU, Cubcoats, Disney Designer Jewelry Collection, Disney Parks Designer Collection, Disney Wisdom Collection, Disney Vacation Club, Dooney & Bourke, Enesco, Ethan Allen, Fantasy Flight Games, Finn & Emma, Freshly Picked, Garmin, Hanna Andersson, Harveys, Jim Shore, kate spade, Le Creuset, LEGO, Lenox, Levi’s, LÍLLÉbaby, Lionel, MagicBand, Marvel Legends Series, Master of Arts, Mickey: The True Original Exhibition, Milk Snob, New Balance, Nike, Nixon, Olszewski, Opening Ceremony, Otterbox Electronics, Pandora Jewelry, Pandora: The World of Avatar Interactive Banshee Toy, Petunia Pickle Bottom, Pippa & Julie, Precious Moments, rag & bone, Rebecca Hook, RockLove, S.T. Dupont, Sentiments, Shinola, Sideshow Collectibles, Star Wars: The Black Series, Starbucks, Steiff, Terez, Thomas Kinkade, TOMS, Tommy Bahama, Vera Bradley, Vinylmation, and Waddle. Additional exclusions may apply. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer or discount, except available shipping offers. No adjustments to prior purchases. Returns and exchanges will be subject to discount taken at time of purchase. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Void where prohibited.

Last edited: