Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Reaction score
I can't wait for it to come out it looks great. It makes me want to pick up some more BS Stormtrooper helmets and put them on stakes. It's nice to see some Death Troopers and "Gus" Fring too, from one of my favorite shows BB!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I can't wait for it to come out it looks great. It makes me want to pick up some more BS Stormtrooper helmets and put them on stakes. It's nice to see some Death Troopers and "Gus" Fring too, from one of my favorite shows BB!

I have extra Anovos Stormtrooper helmets (asymmetrical versions) That I may do that with one of them. It looked pretty cool.

Reaction score
I called Entertainment Earth yesterday to find out what was up with the AT-AT driver helmet I ordered since I hadn't received shipping notice and he said a lot of orders have been delayed because of SDCC exclusive items being shipped and it has been crazy there. I had already heard they were dealing with mass Funko shipments, so it wasn't a surprise. He checked my order and said it looked like it was scheduled to go out yesterday and if I do not get shipping notice to contact them on Monday. Then early last night I did receive notice it shipped. I don't mind delays if they make sense and the company sticks to what they tell you and that's what they did. So I am guessing I will be receiving it early next week.

Reaction score
I am sorry but the Emperor just looks "off" or really cheesy to me. Especially compared to this one.

Seriously though, that Emperor is just not right.

Reaction score
The leaks have started Toys R us Canada put out some of the 5 inchers. Jedi Temple archives have photos. The packaging is nice. The figures look like those Disney game figures...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Two posts in two days... People might think you actually still like Star Wars.
LOL Right? Not that I don't like it, I just can't continue to collect at the levels I once did.

I will admit that Mandalorian and Obi Wan have definitely lit the flame a little bit. But I am likely going to start downsizing my SW stuff.
Not sure how much but it is inevitable. There are some things that just "don't do it for me" any longer and they are dust collectors and clutter to me at this point.

I will likely post stuff here first to those who have helped me over the years to have first shot at what I am unloading.

Oh I saw this and found it hilarious.

Reaction score
Yeah. He kinda bugs me too. I hope this is not the official release poster as it doesm't really fit with the style of the last two or any of the OT or PT posters.
Ya, it's not even close to fitting into the "trilogy" - Seems like such an odd departure from TFA and TLJ. I won't be wasting my movie points on it, that's for sure.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ya, it's not even close to fitting into the "trilogy" - Seems like such an odd departure from TFA and TLJ. I won't be wasting my movie points on it, that's for sure.
I may still get it if they offer a double-sided version, but I have 2172 points and I have a 4K Avengers Blu-Ray still wrapped that has points in it. I have a few points that if they were to offer two different posters, I can easily get them.

You never know, but they may offer up a The Mandalorian poster too. I would be all over that.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, it's a sad day for me and at HasLab... Cookie Monster hasn't even hit 1/5 of the needed orders and today is the last day, so unless over 2400 people decide they would like to snuggle up to a giant Cookie Monster, I don't see it happening.

Current count: 573

Reaction score
I have extra Anovos Stormtrooper helmets (asymmetrical versions) That I may do that with one of them. It looked pretty cool.
Not sure which one I want to do. I love the blood on the one on the left, but I also love the long gouge and messed up eye on the one on the right. I guess I could add a little blood on the version on the right.

Reaction score
Well, I decided to give it a shot. It still has a long way to go. I think the hardest part is going to be making that pike. It looks to be one solid piece that comes to a point. I have a feeling I will be doing some Bondo work.

Oh and the helmet in the picture is definitely not cast from an OT helmet. It's the same as Rogue One as I am seeing definite differences in the ear pieces and the much sharper seam where the muzzle piece attaches to the rest of the helmet. Anovos is supposed to be the same as OT.

Last edited:
Reaction score
GameStop sale

I’m surprised no one posted this on any major sites. GameStop started an un advertised sale on action figures. Select figures are $5.00. Some notables are black series padme, rio durant, jumptrooper, Leia Hoth, imperial probe droid set, plus more , a bunch of different marvel legends. A lot of wwe and power rangers figures also. Sale I think is for the week. I hit west side stores today and had some good scores like jump troopers, found 1 rio Durant. Scored a few marvel legends.

Reaction score
Well, I decided to give it a shot. It still has a long way to go. I think the hardest part is going to be making that pike. It looks to be one solid piece that comes to a point. I have a feeling I will be doing some Bondo work.

Oh and the helmet in the picture is definitely not cast from an OT helmet. It's the same as Rogue One as I am seeing definite differences in the ear pieces and the much sharper seam where the muzzle piece attaches to the rest of the helmet. Anovos is supposed to be the same as OT.

Lol it didn't take you long to get that project started. I'm digging the weathering so far should look cool when it's finished.

Reaction score
I’m surprised no one posted this on any major sites. GameStop started an un advertised sale on action figures. Select figures are $5.00. Some notables are black series padme, rio durant, jumptrooper, Leia Hoth, imperial probe droid set, plus more , a bunch of different marvel legends. A lot of wwe and power rangers figures also. Sale I think is for the week. I hit west side stores today and had some good scores like jump troopers, found 1 rio Durant. Scored a few marvel legends.
Wow nice scores, great deals!

Reaction score
I received this email from HasLab last night after I went to bed...

HasLab said:
Dear HasLab backer,

Thank you for your support of HasLab. Unfortunately, the campaign for did not reach the minimum number of backers by our cutoff date. As a result, your card will not be charged, your order will be canceled, and no products will ship. Never fear—we will continue to draw inspiration and aim to create one-of a kind HasLab products, so check back soon!

-The Hasbro Pulse Team

No life-size Cookie Monster.

From what I have read the Transformer is not looking too positive either. I'm hoping if the Transformer doesn't make it, it will make one thing clear to Hasbro... The money and the true die-hard fans are in Star Wars.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target and Disney are teaming up to put Disney stores inside 25 Target stores. My local Target is currently under construction and supposed to be completed in October. I wonder if this will be one of them. We were in there on Saturday and there was a weird cloud like circle hanging form the ceiling with nothing beneath it yet and we were questioning what it was and it was relatively near to the new toy department. That would be really cool!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target and Disney are teaming up to put Disney stores inside 25 Target stores. My local Target is currently under construction and supposed to be completed in October. I wonder if this will be one of them. We were in there on Saturday and there was a weird cloud like circle hanging form the ceiling with nothing beneath it yet and we were questioning what it was and it was relatively near to the new toy department. That would be really cool!

heard today on the radio that none of the first batch of 25 stores opening this year will be in AZ

Reaction score
The Halloween astromech is now available at ShopDisney.

Got my order in too had some troubles this morning getting the order to go through but it worked this afternoon Thanks!
Did some research on it I guess it glows in the dark too.

Reaction score
The Galaxy's Edge Hondo Pop! is supposedly being released at Disneyland on 8/29. Hopefully it will be available online after the weekend (DJ-R3X was made available online after the first weekend at the Land).

Last edited: