Phoenix Board # 191: Skiffs, Guards, Retro Figures and Double Force Friday

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
HUGE THANKS to GSRJedi for the Coke bottle from a galaxy far, far away and the speederbike and hanging out and talking with Desiree and me about Galaxy's Edge, Disney and ideas on what to expect next year. It was great meeting with you.

Reaction score
Part of me loves this idea and part of me hates it.

Yajface said:
Hasbro has issued a press release stating that by 2022, they plan to phase out plastic elements like polybags, elastic bands, shrink wrap, window sheets and blister packs. The company’s ambition is to eliminate virtually all plastic in packaging for new products by the end of 2022. For the details, visit newsroom.hasbro.com
If there is no window/blister pack we will not be able to determine if figure has bad paint or not, plus can you imagine the crooks who swap out figures. They could literally put anything inside and get away with it.

Reaction score
ShopDisney has their BS6 exclusives marked down. Plus you can get FREE shipping using Coupon Code FREESHIP.

I ordered two Stormtroopers as I had passed on them when they released since they were so overpriced and didn't offer anything I cared about, but for $15 they're worth it.

Stormtrooper
$14.99

Zuckuss
$14.99

Battle-damaged Phasma
$12.99

Reaction score
ShopDisney has their BS6 exclusives marked down. Plus you can get FREE shipping using Coupon Code FREESHIP.

I ordered two Stormtroopers as I had passed on them when they released since they were so overpriced and didn't offer anything I cared about, but for $15 they're worth it.
I wish Hasbro would do a 3.75" figure of this Phasma.

Reaction score

Stormtrooper
$14.99

Thanks for the info I ended up picking up 2. I kinda wanted the fake fire just as much out of this set. I used the original ones I got with this set in my Hoth scene. The big piece really fits well on the top of a exploding turret with the hatch open and flames coming out.

BTW that T-Rex is T-AWESOME!

Reaction score
Sounds like The Mandalorian will have a trailer dropping on Friday.

Reaction score
Well, I did it... I caved and signed up for the HasLab giant Cookie Monster. I don't think it's going to make it though. It only has two weeks left and with my order has only 434 backers. The goal is 3000.

I know it sounds foolish, but I had a Cookie Monster that I took all over the place when I was a kid. He was probably about 18" tall or at least that's how I remember him, but I was small, so he may have been smaller than that.
I am not sure that this is going to make it. Only 500+ backers to a 3K goal, 3 days to go. The transformers one is not looking good either.

Reaction score
I am not sure that this is going to make it. Only 500+ backers to a 3K goal, 3 days to go. The transformers one is not looking good either.

Yeah. I've been checking it every morning for the last few days and it's looking might grim. It was an impulse buy for me and not something I have been longing for over many years like the sail barge, so I won't be devastated. I just thought it would be a fun item to have. It will be interesting to see how HasLab handles it if it doesn't make the goal. Especially if neither make the goal. Will it mean they're not producing anything new this year? Will they introduce a third HasLab item campaign since they will not be making any money if they're not producing something. Time will tell.

Reaction score
The only extra ones I have are the ones that came with the Rogue One Stormtrooper that is attached to the chest piece. All the other ones are being used by my Sandtroopers.

What are you looking to do?
Use them for a couple of Rogue One stormtroopers that walk right next to the tank with backpacks. I created a couple of backpacks recently:

Last edited:
Reaction score
You created the top one, right? The bottom one looks like a 12" figure.

I love that top backpack. What parts did you use? Something from a military line?
Yes of course, the bottom one is a still from the movie :)

I ordered the backpack from Marauderinc.com with a few pouch inserts, I had to paint the backpack brown the pouches were already black and then I used the straps from an old endor accessory set (I think it was from POTF2 line).

https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/2002.htm

https://www.marauderinc.com/category-s/1899.htm

Reaction score
Reaction score
I just receive my GG Ahsoka bust (623/750). It's nice. Especially for a character I was not very big on. I seemed to have lucked out as I am able to slide a small piece of card stock under the hilt of the saber in her right hand and it does not touch. It's super close though.

Reaction score
I just receive my GG Ahsoka bust (623/750). It's nice. Especially for a character I was not very big on. I seemed to have lucked out as I am able to slide a small piece of card stock under the hilt of the saber in her right hand and it does not touch. It's super close though.
That's good, mine seems good too just able to slip a couple of pieces of paper under it. I can't believe this came out before we got our free gifts I can't wait to get the Amanaman.