Phoenix Board # 190: Rise of Skywalker, Retro Figures and SDCC

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Some pretty cool Hasbro displays at SDCC.

The Jabba's Palace and Rancor pit are actually very similar to my set up.

It looks like these are all BS6 figures though and according to YodasNews, the Rancor is a BS6 figure as well. Are we really going to get a 2 foot tall Rancor? That would be cool.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm not thrilled with the Chrome POPs! but I ordered Boba anyway. I'm not going to order Yoda because FYE almost always damages every order they send me. I may head over to Mills today, but the green Yoda isn't a must have.

While ordering Boba at Amazon, I decided to pre-order the POP! Falcon; I sure hope they drop that price.

Reaction score
I'm not thrilled with the Chrome POPs! but I ordered Boba anyway. I'm not going to order Yoda because FYE almost always damages every order they send me. I may head over to Mills today, but the green Yoda isn't a must have.

While ordering Boba at Amazon, I decided to pre-order the POP! Falcon; I sure hope they drop that price.

I agree about the chrome figures and only went for Boba because he's Boba. Plus the green makes some sense.

I'll hang on to my box for you just in case you have your usual luck with shipping.

Reaction score
I received my Pop! Animated Boba Fett from GameStop today and a Illustrated Galactic Maps book I had ordered on Prime Day.

I also received notification that the two BS6 Patrol Troopers I had pre-ordered a while back from BBTS had arrived, so I finally shipped the rest of the Pile of Loot I had going with them.

Reaction score
I received my Pop! Animated Boba Fett from GameStop today and a Illustrated Galactic Maps book I had ordered on Prime Day.

I also received notification that the two BS6 Patrol Troopers I had pre-ordered a while back from BBTS had arrived, so I finally shipped the rest of the Pile of Loot I had going with them.
Received mine as well. Very nice POP!
Received shipping notice for my Green Chrome Fett POP! from Amazon, as well as for the Walgreens Wong POP! I ordered this morning.

Reaction score
I received the SDCC chrome green Boba Fett Pop! just now. It came double-boxed, so there shouldn't be an issue with any being damaged.

Desert Trooper- Let me know how yours is because I am considering leaving it in the box.

Reaction score
It seems a little short in the back.
Yeah, it does a bit. It could be the angle the picture was taken or maybe a bit distorted. The first picture I posted up is definitely skewed.

Actually if you look at it in this ESB screen shot it looks a bit short in the back as well, but in the ROTJ screen shot below it does not. It could be another difference from movie to movie.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Kids Warehouse has some great prices on Star Wars items. I have never purchased from them before, so I used Paypal since it's easier to get my money back if there's a conflict.

If you have kids that are into Star Wars, there are some excellent prices on bedding. Had some of those comforters come in a King size I would've bought one just to screw with Desiree for a joke.

I ended up getting a Jakks 31" Death Trooper, 2 VC Range Troopers and 3 VC FO Stormtroopers.

You can use SAVE5 to get $5 off of $50 and SAVE10 to get $10 off $100.

Reaction score
My GG Concept Sandtrooper bust is out for delivery today.

For a bust that I wasn't even sure was a legitimate McQuarrie design, I am actually really excited to get it now.

UPDATE: I just received the bust. It's very nice. It came in a pretty large GG box and had a ton of Styrofoam around the bust. The Styrofoam was not as dense or formed as we've had in the past. I wonder if they changed suppliers or something. I was afraid to pull it out because it had three "FRAGILE" stickers in different areas on the bag around the bust and it did not want to come out easily. It's in good shape though. #412 out of 750.

One thing I find interesting about this design is that the under suit is grey and not black. It also has a symbol on the ear piece that is very close to a symbol on the Tank Driver helmet.

Oh and if you received an email that yours has shipped and USPS still shows it as "received notice", it's because Richard (Customer Service) somehow sent out the wrong tracking numbers, so he updated them all yesterday after I sent an email to him inquiring on the status. I swear not one thing goes smoothly with one of their orders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had been out of town for nearly two weeks so I had several packages shipped to my folks’ place. Today I picked up my GS animated Fett Pop, the Amazon and FYE green chrome Pops, the Hallmark Ewok on speeder SDCC ornament (from eBay)and my GG McSandy bust. Mostly great acquisitions. I wasn’t really interested in the green chrome Pops, but they were so easy to order that I got them anyway.

Reaction score
I had been out of town for nearly two weeks so I had several packages shipped to my folks’ place. Today I picked up my GS animated Fett Pop, the Amazon and FYE green chrome Pops, the Hallmark Ewok on speeder SDCC ornament (from eBay)and my GG McSandy bust. Mostly great acquisitions. I wasn’t really interested in the green chrome Pops, but they were so easy to order that I got them anyway.

I wondered what had happened to you. I think I'm the only person posting since Sunday.

Did you go anywhere good? You didn't go to SDCC, did you?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm loving the new look of the skiff the paint job should match the sail barge nicely, can't wait to get them.

Reaction score
I just got an email from EE that my VC 3 pack of skiff guards has shipped no date on it yet but it usually arrives fast from California.