Phoenix Board # 189: Vintage Goodness Coming and Retro Line

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I just received shipping confirmation with tracking # for ONE of my orders literally seconds ago. Still pending arrival date.

Fed Ex Delivery Manager still shows the same status it did a few hours ago.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So based on work experience, looks like Hasbro labeled the barges on 3/1, but haven't handed them off yet.
The initial scan happens when they take the shipment. If they are using Ground, from Chino, it'll be two day shipping.

Reaction score
The fact that it states that just the label has been created kind of has me wondering if it's going to be Thursday before we see these.

Also highly questioning the woman that I talked to this morning.
Mine says both will be out for delivery on Thursday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mine too. Tracking says it left CA early this morning, so I doubt it will arrive a day early like a lot of FedEx packages. I redirected it to be held at the nearest FedEx Office location since my wife is not home much on Thursdays.

bac

Reaction score
Odd. Only one of my Barges set sail for delivery tomorrow. I'll take it. The other probably won't be far behind.

Reaction score
Same here for both. Wished I would've got the name of the person I spoke with yesterday. I would've preferred she had been honest over getting my hopes up and then I could've gone over to my parents house after work like I had planned to instead of being stuck home.

What's nice is Fed Ex is actually giving me a scheduled time:
9:45 am - 12:50 pm​

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Did you sign up for Fed Ex Delivery Manager? You can see all pending shipments there.
Yes, I've been signed up for years as I get a lot of deliveries for my side hustle.

One tomorrow, the other still stuck in label created/pending. I'm working at home Thurs and Fri so even if they're split that's no big deal. It may update here shortly anyway since I received the HasLab emails for both last night.

Reaction score
Yes, I've been signed up for years as I get a lot of deliveries for my side hustle.

One tomorrow, the other still stuck in label created/pending. I'm working at home Thurs and Fri so even if they're split that's no big deal. It may update here shortly anyway since I received the HasLab emails for both last night.
It might. Mine came just over an hour apart.

bac

Reaction score
It might. Mine came just over an hour apart.
It probably wasn't part of last night's pickup. I'll probably NOT open the one that comes tomorrow and painfully wait for the second one to determine which one looks nicer. The other will be the opener.

Reaction score
It probably wasn't part of last night's pickup. I'll probably NOT open the one that comes tomorrow and painfully wait for the second one to determine which one looks nicer. The other will be the opener.
That sucks! Hopefully mine come in the same shipment because I will want to do the same thing.

There's an eBay auction showing one of the barges at $1182 right now with something like 10 bids. Another one is up at $1899 BIN or Best Offer + $99 shipping, so basically $2000. Now I'm kind of wishing I had ordered more of them.

Reaction score

Just saw a post on JTA that Paul is getting a delivery date of March 11, so things could be worse. I'm guessing he lives in the east coast.

Reaction score
The POTF Yakface that comes with the sail barge is on eBay for $305 + FREE shipping with 9 bids. So just that figure will get at least $305 so far. I will definitely be selling my Yakface. Not sure about the second Sail Barge yet, but if they're selling for over $1000, it's going to be tough to pass up.

Reaction score
Received a text message from FedEx reminding me that my package will be delivered tomorrow and it needs a signature.

Reaction score
So you know there is a Fed Ex truck heading down I-10 full of sail barges. I seriously doubt the few of us on this forum are the only Phoenix area orders. We could head out and do a Fast & Furious hijack on the truck and then sell all of the barges at huge mark-ups. Who's in???

In case there is any law enforcement reading this... I am TOTALLY joking. I don't think I'd do all that well at hijacking a big rig on my motorcycle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Barges on eBay under sold listings are hitting $1400-$1500, BBTS has a listing for the Barge for $1500.
sure are lots of belly aching already over prices. Amazes me people can’t see why the value went up.

Reaction score
Really? Not sure I signed up for that. I already have a sign on the door letting them know I will be here. The funny thing is I have another delivery coming from USPS tomorrow that requires a signature too.
I never signed up for anything with FedEx they must have gotten my number from HasLab.

Reaction score
Barges on eBay under sold listings are hitting $1400-$1500, BBTS has a listing for the Barge for $1500.
sure are lots of belly aching already over prices. Amazes me people can’t see why the value went up.
Who knows this thing could be worth 3 grand in a couple years.

bac

Reaction score
I'm confirmed for a Barge tomorrow and another Friday.

Looking at some of the Barge pics from today... I have a feeling some folks might be custom painting theirs.

Reaction score
I'm confirmed for a Barge tomorrow and another Friday.

Looking at some of the Barge pics from today... I have a feeling some folks might be custom painting theirs.
Yeah it looks like it might need a little better weathering I don't like some of those gray splotches all over the place in those pictures.

bac

Reaction score
Yeah it looks like it might need a little better weathering I don't like some of those gray splotches all over the place in those pictures.
Yeah the splotches are what caught my eye. Looks like spray paint shots.

We'll see soon enough.

Reaction score
So you know there is a Fed Ex truck heading down I-10 full of sail barges. I seriously doubt the few of us on this forum are the only Phoenix area orders. We could head out and do a Fast & Furious hijack on the truck and then sell all of the barges at huge mark-ups. Who's in???

In case there is any law enforcement reading this... I am TOTALLY joking. I don't think I'd do all that well at hijacking a big rig on my motorcycle.
Hijack the barges. Sell them and the rest of the stuff from the UPS truck. Use the money to rent out Galaxy’s Edge. Will probably have to jack many trucks though. I’ve heard the price to rent out a land is ~$300,000

Reaction score
Hijack the barges. Sell them and the rest of the stuff from the UPS truck. Use the money to rent out Galaxy’s Edge. Will probably have to jack many trucks though. I’ve heard the price to rent out a land is ~$300,000

Too late. Already having my house built there. It will look like Vader's castle. I will be parking my motorcycle on the pad that Krennic's shuttle landed on.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My tracking finally updated and shows Friday delivery. I’m psyched