Phoenix Board # 189: Vintage Goodness Coming and Retro Line

Reaction score
Walmart- Pima/Chaparral- Vintage Mimban Stromtroopers, bought all of them. $12.93 each, I need to see if I can return my overpriced Walmart.com ones. Does Walmart.com send paper invoices?? I cant seem to find it and I file all my receipts. I can only find the email.

Edit: I just found the return process in the email.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Walmart- Pima/Chaparral- Vintage Mimban Stromtroopers, bought all of them. $12.93 each, I need to see if I can return my overpriced Walmart.com ones. Does Walmart.com send paper invoices?? I cant seem to find it and I file all my receipts. I can only find the email.

Edit: I just found the return process in the email.

Why didn't you call Walmart customer service and have them refund the difference like I did? I posted up about it.

Reaction score
I bought one of the six TVC Mimban troopers that was on the pegs at Country Club/Baseline WM tonight. I also saw a GoA stormtrooper package that someone had returned with a POTF2 Commtech stormy inside.

Reaction score
Why didn't you call Walmart customer service and have them refund the difference like I did? I posted up about it.
Yeah, I think I remember that. There were a number of people doing that in the Mimban Stormtrooper thread with mixed results. Some customer service reps were refusing to adjust the price. I usually have to make calls like this during my (short) lunch break , it just seemed like a hassle. I'm just going to return the $19.99 ones to the store.

Reaction score
Yeah, I think I remember that. There were a number of people doing that in the Mimban Stormtrooper thread with mixed results. Some customer service reps were refusing to adjust the price. I usually have to make calls like this during my (short) lunch break , it just seemed like a hassle. I'm just going to return the $19.99 ones to the store.
Ah! That makes sense. I'm lucky that I have a lot of freedom in my job that way. Unless I am in a meeting or have some sort of crisis going on, I usually can do about anything I need to.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
Public Service Announcement:

It's almost Barge time.

Now you know, and knowing... etc.

Reaction score
The Sail Barge is shown along with the upcoming Vintage Skiff in The Star Wars Show. You can get a little bit better idea on the scale of the Skiff. I just wished someone would place a figure on it. It doesn't look to be all that much bigger, if any, than the current Skiff.

Waiting next week for the Sail Barge to arrive is going to be tough and then I have to decide if I am waiting for both to arrive before opening, so I can keep the box in better condition unopened until I decide what I am doing with it.

There is also an article on StarWars.com about the Sail Barge.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
The former TRU exclusive 3PO/R2 2-pack are available on Amazon for $14.99 Prime. Just ordered mine.

I'm tempted to pick up this set to go with the new Sail Barge just not sure if they're too dirty for this scene.

Reaction score
I'm tempted to pick up this set to go with the new Sail Barge just not sure if they're too dirty for this scene.
Then you can change history because instead of Artoo rolling off the edge of Jabba's barge, he can fire his rockets and fly over to the skiff instead and then Threepio will be even more upset because his joints will be full of sand, but Artoo will remain clean.

Reaction score
I received my TRU 3PO/R2 2-pack last night, but we were out with a bunch of people and I forgot to check when I got home.

I swear I already have one of these, but even if I do I am not unhappy I purchased one since I can use nice versions of the duo in all kinds of dios.

Except for the oil draining down his chest on the figure, this one could actually work for the sail barge very well.

Last edited:
Reaction score
According to Yakface, people who are signed up for Fed Ex Delivery Manager are receiving notification that the label for their Sail Barge delivery has been created. I am not part of Fed Ex Delivery Manager, so I have not received anything. If this is the case and they are creating the labels today, they should actually ship out by Monday if not sooner.

JTA is showing the same thing...

Notice the expected delivery date. Not sure where Paul from JTA lives or where these are shipping out from.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I like this print...

It's black. It's red. It has a bad a_s_s shirtless guy with tattoos and it has triangles all over it. It's perfect for me except they are not shipping any and it's only available for pick up at Star Wars Celebration. Dammit!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The super-sized Pop! Wicket and regular-sized Baby Ewok are available on Target.com. Vader shows sold out. Not sure I need a 9" tall Wicket, but I ordered it with free shipping, so worst case I just return it.

UPDATE: Desiree just stopped by Germann & Gilbert. She found Vader and Nippet, but no large Ewoks. She still spent an additional $30 because she did find a giant Pop! Toothless that she wanted. I told her to hold off on Nippet since I just ordered it online.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the Star Wars POPs! at Target. It was very easy, just a few people and no running which happened with the 10" Porg. There were plenty of every POP! available including about 5 cases of Wicket. Slave_1 was there as well and we were able to pick through all the Wickets, two cases each of Nippet and Vader to pick out the best ones. A good experience overall; the only problem was all the POPs! weren't out at opening and several trips had to be made to the back and that caused some delay, but at least they found what everyone was looking for--Michael Jordan, Captain Marvel, the DC Bombshells and Toothless in addition to the SW POPs!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my TRU 3PO/R2 2-pack last night, but we were out with a bunch of people and I forgot to check when I got home.

I swear I already have one of these, but even if I do I am not unhappy I purchased one since I can use nice versions of the duo in all kinds of dios.

Except for the oil draining down his chest on the figure, this one could actually work for the sail barge very well.

I decided to order a set since it was a good price, I also picked up a couple of other figs I needed/wanted and got free shipping.

Reaction score
I like this print...

It's black. It's red. It has a bad a_s_s shirtless guy with tattoos and it has triangles all over it. It's perfect for me except they are not shipping any and it's only available for pick up at Star Wars Celebration. Dammit!!!
Wow that's really cool that would look good framed.

Reaction score
Picked up the Star Wars POPs! at Target. It was very easy, just a few people and no running which happened with the 10" Porg. There were plenty of every POP! available including about 5 cases of Wicket. Slave_1 was there as well and we were able to pick through all the Wickets, two cases each of Nippet and Vader to pick out the best ones. A good experience overall; the only problem was all the POPs! weren't out at opening and several trips had to be made to the back and that caused some delay, but at least they found what everyone was looking for--Michael Jordan, Captain Marvel, the DC Bombshells and Toothless in addition to the SW POPs!
I'm glad it worked out for everyone nice seeing you and Kielbassa today.

Reaction score
According to Yakface, people who are signed up for Fed Ex Delivery Manager are receiving notification that the label for their Sail Barge delivery has been created. I am not part of Fed Ex Delivery Manager, so I have not received anything. If this is the case and they are creating the labels today, they should actually ship out by Monday if not sooner.

JTA is showing the same thing...

Notice the expected delivery date. Not sure where Paul from JTA lives or where these are shipping out from.
No notices for me yet.

bac

Reaction score
My FedEx Manager just updated. Scheduled delivery for both barges is Tuesday.

The box is 32 lbs

Last edited:
Reaction score
AWESOME!!! I assume mine has been set up since I ordered before you. At least I think I did.

So I couldn't take it not knowing and I called and confirmed that both of my barges have been sent to the warehouse for processing.

I am so excited about this. I even told the rep on the phone that he just made my day, which is seriously odd since my manager just contacted me this morning to inform me of my salary increase (that kicks in 4/1) and my annual bonus (that I will see on next Friday's paycheck and is not a small amount by any means).

bac

Reaction score
Barge is coming from Chino, CA so I assume everyone here who bought one/more will get them Tuesday.