Phoenix Board # 187: 2019 SDCC What's in Store?

Reaction score
I am really liking that GG Boba Fett mini bust. I am tempted to get the lowest membership level just to be able to buy it when it becomes available.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I recently came into too many insert cards from TOPPS The Last Jedi series 2...

Full sets of...
First Order 1-10___5 sets available
The Resistance 1-10 ___10 sets available
Canto Bight 1-10 ___1 set available and few singles
Items & Artifacts 1-20___10 sets available
Ship & Vehicles 1,3,5,6,8,10 just singles

PM if interested to make an offer.

I'll be looking for the base set 1-100 for trades.

I'm also in Gilbert, AZ for quick delivery

Reaction score
I'm also looking out for the 4 new Solo Hot Wheels character cars if any one sees them at Target and what not...
Qira, Enfys Nest, Range Trooper and Han Solo's Speeder

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
In AOTC we saw Jango Fett without a helmet and in some cases without armor. Do you think Boba Fett ever did the same thing? As a kid I always pictured Boba Fett constantly in armor. I've read stories where Boba Fett was never seen without his armor or helmet on. I was just wondering because I have created my Boba Fett inspired motorcycle helmet and I'm doing the same with a jacket, that will have similar markings and attributes of Boba Fett's armor ensemble, but will in no way be meant to look like a jacket version of Boba Fett's armor. It just made me wonder if maybe Boba Fett had other outfits that carried on the same look, so that people knew it was Boba Fett, but wasn't his signature apparel. Much like Batman.

Reaction score
In AOTC we saw Jango Fett without a helmet and in some cases without armor. Do you think Boba Fett ever did the same thing? As a kid I always pictured Boba Fett constantly in armor. I've read stories where Boba Fett was never seen without his armor or helmet on. I was just wondering because I have created my Boba Fett inspired motorcycle helmet and I'm doing the same with a jacket, that will have similar markings and attributes of Boba Fett's armor ensemble, but will in no way be meant to look like a jacket version of Boba Fett's armor. It just made me wonder if maybe Boba Fett had other outfits that carried on the same look, so that people knew it was Boba Fett, but wasn't his signature apparel. Much like Batman.
I'm not sure what's in Fett's closet, I'm willing to bet it's not as big as Landos.

Reaction score
Stopped by Power/60 Target this morning when they were stocking and saw a case of BS Gam Guards an employee was nice enough to open them up.They are 4 per case I picked up one and stashed one for DT.

Reaction score
Stopped by Power/60 Target this morning when they were stocking and saw a case of BS Gam Guards an employee was nice enough to open them up.They are 4 per case I picked up one and stashed one for DT.
Dammit! I've been trying to get these all week and from what I can tell they're part of a major toy reset. The employees can't even find them. Had multiple people checking multiple locations for them and can't find them.

Germann & Gilbert Target- No Gamorrean Guards. I did pick up a Jakk's FO Stormtrooper and a Praetorian Guard for $5.98 each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm also looking out for the 4 new Solo Hot Wheels character cars if any one sees them at Target and what not...
Qira, Enfys Nest, Range Trooper and Han Solo's Speeder
They have all of these at the Chandler Mall Wal*Mart

Reaction score
I'm not super happy with the Boba Fett belt pouches I bought off eBay years ago for Bobber Fett. So I'm giving it a shot at making my own and something more accurate. Here's my first prototype pouch. Except for the stitching and lack of weathering at the moment, they're actually pretty close. They're fully functional and will keep the rigid shape as they have three pieces of Sintra inside. The lid is secured with Velcro and works very well. I really didn't want to create pouches that weren't functional. They weren't terribly difficult. The downside is that I need eight of them total.

The parts consist of:

• Leather remnants from Hobby Lobby
  • a fairly cheap leather belt from Walmart (I will probably need 3-4 total)
  • Insta-Cure Glue and Insta-Set spray
  • Velcro
  • 1/8" Sintra (I used black and glad I did)

Reaction score
I know where I'm stopping after work tomorrow! Did they have a bunch?
I've noticed a handful of old cars on the new solo cards but not the new cars.
Thanks!

Reaction score
The PGM Boba Fett Holiday bust is available for pre-order.

$120
Due 4th Quarter

You must order by August 10th. I just ordered mine.

Thanks for posting that! Just ordered the Silver Membership, once it clears tomorrow I will be ordering the bust.
They don't give you a lot of time to order, do they? Less than 2 weeks seems short to me.

Reaction score
The PGM Boba Fett Holiday bust is available for pre-order.

$120
Due 4th Quarter

You must order by August 10th. I just ordered mine.
i placed an order tonight too. This is the first bust I’ve been genuinely eager to get in a long time.

Reaction score
I didn't have any luck at the Walmart at Gilbert and Germane south of the 202 but I did find some at Greenfield just south of the 60!

Thanks for looking out.

Reaction score
Huge thanks to Slave_1 for helping me acquire the Gam Guard. I'm hoping to pick up a few more in the near future.

I saw the Vandor 1 playset with Chewbacca at Red Mountain Target yesterday. I won't be picking up the set but I would like to get hold of Chewbacca.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Huge thanks to Slave_1 for helping me acquire the Gam Guard. I'm hoping to pick up a few more in the near future.

I saw the Vandor 1 playset with Chewbacca at Red Mountain Target yesterday. I won't be picking up the set but I would like to get hold of Chewbacca.

Please keep me in mind about Gamorreans. I haven't picked one up yet. I kept getting the whole "reset" story reported about at JTA. And just like they mentioned, every Target in the area now shows 0 in stock. I would like to get two at some point.

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interested in the Funko Vynl Darth Vader and Stormtrooper set but it is 30% off for the next four hours at Hottopic.com; normal price is $18.90 and the discount takes it to $13.23; This set was out of stock this morning but back in stock when I visited the site tonight.

I'm glad I bought the POP! Cad Bane in store because the one I ordered hasn't arrived yet, but I did get a notice that it has finally shipped.

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone is interested in the Funko Vynl Darth Vader and Stormtrooper set but it is 30% off for the next four hours at Hottopic.com; normal price is $18.90 and the discount takes it to $13.23; This set was out of stock this morning but back in stock when I visited the site tonight.

I'm glad I bought the POP! Cad Bane in store because the one I ordered hasn't arrived yet, but I did get a notice that it has finally shipped.

I didn't check the forum before going to bed and now it's only 20% off. Not sure I want to get roped into this line though. I do like it, but I seriously can't do another line of Star Wars toys. The only reason I'm doing the new Mighty Muggs is because I have picked them all up at a clearance price. I may do a select few of the Vynl figures.

Reaction score
Reported on the main page...

Rebelscum said:
Hasbro: Exclusive Force Link 2.0 Solo Trooper Multi-pack Coming To Target?

According to the image, the set appears to contain the following:

Mimban Stormtrooper
Stormtrooper Officer
Imperial Patrol Trooper
TIE Fighter Pilot
Mudtrooper (red arm band)
Mudtrooper (white arm band)
I will be all over this set. I see many in my future.

Yakface is posting this set will be at $44.99 and is due to release 8/5.

Last edited:
Reaction score

I'm eager to get at least one of these sets too.

Reaction score
I like the Trooper set. Hopefully it will actually show up at Target when it's supposed to.

I ended up buying the Vynl Vader and Stormtrooper due to the discount plus I used some of my rewards to get even more savings. I'm only going to buy SW Vynls that interest me--I have no interest in the Han/Lando, Rey/Kylo sets and just minor interest in the Jabba and Salacious set.

Reaction score

Finally a set that makes sense.