Phoenix Board # 187: 2019 SDCC What's in Store?

Reaction score
Hottopic.com has the TLJ POP! Luke, Caretaker, Porg, Paige and C'ai Threnalli for 20% off $12.50 using the code: HT20; The Crystal Fox is not on their site.

I bought these using $30 of my Hot Cash instead of using the HT20 code.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Hottopic.com has the TLJ POP! Luke, Caretaker, Porg, Paige and C'ai Threnalli for 20% off $12.50 using the code: HT20; The Crystal Fox is not on their site.

I bought these using $30 of my Hot Cash instead of using the HT20 code.
Thanks! I already have the Crystal Fox, but ordered the others and having them shipped to the store to save on shipping. Plus Cad Bane is already going there.

Reaction score
I received my ROTS Funko Smuggler’s Bounty box today with no prior shipping notice. Hadn’t seen any box spoilers either, so I was pretty surprised by the Pop! and other items.
I just received mine as well with no notice. Great Pop! and really cool patch. I like the luggage tag, but will probably never use it. The only disappointing part for me was the pin. Not one of my favorite characters.

Reaction score
I just received mine as well with no notice. Great Pop! and really cool patch. I like the luggage tag, but will probably never use it. The only disappointing part for me was the pin. Not one of my favorite characters.
Got mine too, good stuff.

Reaction score
Chandler Mall Target- Found one of the new Pop! Porgs that I just ordered from Hot Topic, so I will probably return that one when it shows up at stores. I also found Mighty Mugss Finn & Poe for under $5 each and I picked up a $12.48 ROTJ 3-pack to return the one I have with the dented head.

Gilbert & Germann Target- They also had he same Pop! Porg. None of the others. They FINALLY lowered the price of the ROTJ 3-packs to $7.48 and they have NINETEEN of them. I told Desiree we needed to leave before I buy more. I already have 14 of them, which should be plenty of Royal Guards. 8 for a Emperor's arrival dio, 2 for Emperor's Throne Room dio and 2 for a Vader's Castle dio and 2 to spare in case I think of something else. Then the whole time we're walking out of the store she's asking me "Are you sure you don't want more".

Reaction score
I have a few things I’m looking to unload. Each item is $5 if you can meet up locally. PM if you’re interested.

Hasbro 12” biker scout and speeder (no blaster)
Hera A-wing (no Hera figure)
EE TFA walker (no stormtrooper)
TFA clock
Hasbro 12” Han in carbonite
Hot Wheels R2 and 3PO (dirty version)
Applause TPM Obi
Applause TPM Maul

Also not pictured but loose and complete:
Mr. Potato Head Darth Tater
Mr. Potato Head Spudtrooper

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler Mall Target- Found one of the new Pop! Porgs that I just ordered from Hot Topic, so I will probably return that one when it shows up at stores. I also found Mighty Mugss Finn & Poe for under $5 each and I picked up a $12.48 ROTJ 3-pack to return the one I have with the dented head.

Gilbert & Germann Target- They also had he same Pop! Porg. None of the others. They FINALLY lowered the price of the ROTJ 3-packs to $7.48 and they have NINETEEN of them. I told Desiree we needed to leave before I buy more. I already have 14 of them, which should be plenty of Royal Guards. 8 for a Emperor's arrival dio, 2 for Emperor's Throne Room dio and 2 for a Vader's Castle dio and 2 to spare in case I think of something else. Then the whole time we're walking out of the store she's asking me "Are you sure you don't want more".
Weren't there only 6 guards at the Emperor's arrival?

Reaction score
My POP! Patrol Trooper arrived yesterday; didn't get a chance to open it yet. I did open the Smuggler's Bounty which also arrived yesterday. I think this was a pretty good box and I like that I didn't know what was in it until I opened it.

The SS Hottopic had 2 or 3 each of the new release The Last Jedi POPs! when I stopped by at 2 today.

Reaction score
I just read this from the SDCC coverage on Rebelscum...

Rebelscum said:
ANOVOS announced that beginning in 2019 they are switching their acquisition system from pre-orders to only ordering what is in stock. There will be no more waiting for the development of the item
This is great news. Waiting for pre-orders and the delays Anovos encounters is the hardest part. Desiree has a Rey staff that was supposed to be here in Spring and she's still waiting. It's now stated fall. I ordered it last Christmas.

They supposedly have Imperial Patrol Trooper, Mimban Stormtrooper (clean & weathered) and Phase II Clone Trooper helmets coming in 2019.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Also Regal Robot is getting into the 1:1 scale Bust and Statue business. One of the first ones is a 1:1 Chewbacca bust. I'd love to get excited about it, but I'm pretty sure it's going to run somewhere around $2000.

Reaction score
More Bobber Fett changes.

I got rid of the big stupid looking temporary brake light I had installed over the license plate. I ended up flipping the brackets for the taillights and added two super bright red LED strips that I already had. Desiree said they're much more apparent than what I was using. She said the other was hard to see. Plus these just look so much more integrated with the bike.

I also added front turn signals. These are pretty much the same as the ones I am using temporarily in the back until I get the thruster housings complete. I didn't think I wanted signals sticking out like this in front, but I actually really like it and it allows me to add some more armor green color.

I made a trip on Bobber Fett to PepBoys yesterday and picked up an exhaust coupler and cut the old exhaust pipe to the size I wanted. I then attached it to the exhaust header pipe. It still needs wrapped. I ordered new exhaust wrap, but I haven't decided if I'm crazy about the color yet. It's more of a gold or platinum color than grey. With the additional pipe it tones down the noise a bit. It's still plenty loud though since it's not using a muffler or baffles.

Since I don't have saddle bags on this bike, I needed a way to carry the parts I picked up when I went to the store. I already own a duffle bag with the Mandalorian emblem on it, so I carried it over my shoulder while I rode. It came in handy, but didn't want to have to carry it over my shoulder all the time if it was empty, so I decided to make it a permanent feature and added these leather straps that are bolted down under the seat and now I can just roll up the duffle bag and keep it secured. It also serves as a slight back rest which isn't bad either. I think it fits the overall look very well.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Ares, great work on the bike, it looks awesome!

I also see in your signature that you need a B3 Praetorian Guard, not sure if you know but they are being re-packed on the vintage line in the 2nd or 3rd wave (don't remember). Also, for some reason EE has them (currently temporarily OOS but not sold out)

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/...-elite-praetorian-guard-action-figure/hsc3621

Good to know they're being repacked. Desert Trooper has one for me, but it's in his storage and he just hasn't pulled it out yet. Didn't really want to order from EE since I'm paying shipping on top of it.

And thanks about the bike.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Imperial Assault Hover Tank is available on Amazon for $79.99 Prime. While it doesn't seem like you get $80 worth of value out of this, Hasbro did not take any shortcuts on this one. With most vehicles we end up with one side of the item having detail and the other side or interior lacking in any detail and having visible screws. I recently had to hide these areas on the AT-STs that I was modding and add more detail to make them look more realistic. This is not the case with the tank. My guess is the Sail Barge will be the same way. So while the added value may not be completely apparent, it is there.

Reaction score
I cancelled my GG McQ Yoda bust pre-order. I just wasn't feeling it. That Yoda isn't as memorable or as iconic as the McQ Fett and Ep IV concept characters.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks to Kielbassa for stashing a TBS 6 Wolffe for me at Barnes. Picked it up last night.
I returned the other one to GS, and everyone there was incredulous. It was pretty funny.

Guess it's not as exclusive or as hi-demand as they thought. The B&N at Dana Park had 10 Wolffes on the shelf on Monday before I stashed one for D_T.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just received my BS6 Enfys Nest and it is very nice. Once assembled, it's BIG and has a really nice look to it. There are two places on the side of the swoop where you can attach her staff. It comes with a stand that works very well. Enfys has a fur color to her cape and normally I don't care for that kind of thing, but in this case it works. The only downside is that I wished it would've come with an alternate human head. The helmet is not removable. Not sorry in the slightest for buying this one. I may add some weathering to make it look less like a toy and more like a collectible.

And then I also received something else today that is not Star Wars, but is kind of related: A Stainless Steel Chain Whip. This is very much like the Praetorian Guards weapon, except that it doesn't form into a single-bladed sword. That would've been cool. It's kind of intimidating when you're holding it and swinging it around (which I barely did).

Reaction score
I just received my BS6 Enfys Nest and it is very nice. Once assembled, it's BIG and has a really nice look to it. There are two places on the side of the swoop where you can attach her staff. It comes with a stand that works very well. Enfys has a fur color to her cape and normally I don't care for that kind of thing, but in this case it works. The only downside is that I wished it would've come with an alternate human head. The helmet is not removable. Not sorry in the slightest for buying this one. I may add some weathering to make it look less like a toy and more like a collectible.

And then I also received something else today that is not Star Wars, but is kind of related: A Stainless Steel Chain Whip. This is very much like the Praetorian Guards weapon, except that it doesn't form into a single-bladed sword. That would've been cool. It's kind of intimidating when you're holding it and swinging it around (which I barely did).

Yikes. That thing looks brutal.

Reaction score
Lol. GG hires idiots.

I do have the following: Luke Tatooine, Luke X-Wing pilot, Luke Bespin, R2, 3PO, Yoda, Rocket Fett, Luke Hoth, Vader, Ben Kenobi. I like them all and look good displayed on top of my bookcases. Not sure why I didn’t order Jedi Luke.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This Enfys Nest just got even better. I hadn't realized, but Amazon lowered the price from when I placed the pre-order. It was originally $59.99, but dropped to $45.85 at some point before my order shipped. The funny thing is it's back up to $59.99 now. So I saved over $14 on it. It's definitely worth $46. Desiree seemed pretty impressed with it too.

Reaction score
Lol. GG hires idiots.

I do have the following: Luke Tatooine, Luke X-Wing pilot, Luke Bespin, R2, 3PO, Yoda, Rocket Fett, Luke Hoth, Vader, Ben Kenobi. I like them all and look good displayed on top of my bookcases. Not sure why I didn’t order Jedi Luke.
Considering the number of Lukes you have, I would've thought a Jedi Luke would've been a must.

Reaction score
This was posted on Yakface.com...

Yakface.com said:
Snooping around on Brickseek (as I do), I found a new listing for a Black Series helmet that may be exclusive to Walmart. The item is referenced in such a way that it could be from Solo: A Star Wars Story.Not sure what it may be (Range Trooper? or Patrol Trooper?) or if it’s still coming at all. More details as I find them…

If it's a Ranger Trooper, Patrol Trooper or a Mud Trooper I'd be thrilled!

Reaction score
Hey, AZ! How y'all been? Tell me what's been going on and what's your latest, greatest purchase (SW or otherwise)! :grin:

P.S. Ares, what on earth is that chain whip for??