Phoenix Board # 187: 2019 SDCC What's in Store?

Reaction score
So does having Disney HD not give you access to the streaming?
I don't think so, but I haven't really seen any details about the service. I don't think any other stations on my Directv subscription have ever given me any access to a streaming service. It would be awesome if it does, then I have no worries!

Reaction score
So does having Disney HD not give you access to the streaming?
I don't think so, but I haven't really seen any details about the service. I don't think any other stations on my Directv subscription have ever given me any access to a streaming service. It would be awesome if it does, then I have no worries!
Well, the final piece of the puzzle fell into place today. Comcast has backed out of their bid to acquire 21st Century Fox, so Disney will snatch it up and have a really big library of movies to add to their streaming service once it launches.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Once Disney gets the streaming up Netflix could be taking a big hit. Isn't Disney pulling everything Marvel from them too?
I think so.

I think Netflix recent push with "Original Content" is to try and make up for that loss.

Just one more service to try and grab a piece of everyone's paycheck.

Reaction score
Apparently BS6 Commander Wolfe is showing up at Barnes & Noble for only $19.99.

Thanks for the tip, I picked one up at Shea/101 today left 4 on the shelf. Procrastination paid off for once.

Reaction score
Either you were seeing double or someone came by and bought a bunch of these. Desiree stopped by on her way home and bought the last six (or at least that's all she could find).
Thx for the info I guess that saves me a trip there in the morning I was going to go there and pick up two sets.

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot to put in my post that the Emperor/Luke/Royal Guard set were in two different locations in the SW aisle. There were some above the Force Link Han sets and some mixed in with the Black Series figures. There were six on each peg.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Summary of releases coming from Hasbro

2019 Distribution
Less waves planned, more new figures and less repacks

Vintage Collection

• Enfys Nest #VC125
  • Imperial TIE Fighter (Walmart Exclusive)
  • Yak Face #VC132
  • Klaatu #VC135
  • Scarif Stormtrooper
  • Elite Praetorian Guard
  • Darth Revan
  • Stormtrooper (Rogue One) #VC140
  • Lando Calrissian (Solo) #VC139
  • Death Star Gunner (all new)
Photo Real tech coming in 2019

6″ Black Series Figures

• Imperial Patrol Trooper
  • Rio Durant
  • Ezra Bridger (lightsaber and cadet helmet)
  • Chopper with flame effects

6″ Black Series Exclusives

• Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton) – Disney Store
  • Moloch – Target
  • Princess Leia (Bespin Escape) – Target
  • Zuckuss – Disney Store – Nov. 1
  • General Veers – Walgreens

6″ Black Series Archive Figures with Photo Real

• Boba Fett
  • Bossk
  • IG-88
  • Luke Skywalker (Xwing Pilot)

Force Link 2.0

• Tobias Beckett
  • Rio Durant
  • Han Solo (Mudtrooper)
  • Val
  • L3-37
  • Quay Tolsite

2 Exclusive Playsets

• Kessel – Walmart
  • Vandor-1 – Target

Hoping the Vandor-1 playset is the front car of the train and at least one additional car. I think that's being too hopeful though.

No mention of a Vintage Skiff. This is very surprising. I could've probably got more for mine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my ROTS Funko Smuggler’s Bounty box today with no prior shipping notice. Hadn’t seen any box spoilers either, so I was pretty surprised by the Pop! and other items.

Reaction score
i like the uniqueness of this one. Glad they used the look of the original animation.
Stopped at the RM Target this afternoon and picked up 2 of the 3 ROTJ 3packs from the pegs, left one with a lesser paint job on the red guard. THX for all the info DT !

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)

Those suck! I will probably wait until they hit clearance to get them, if I get them at all.

I have always hated when characters are printed on the playsets. This never worked for me as a kid because they were always there. You couldn't kill them. They never reacted to the figures. They just remained still. Plus they always looked out of proportion with the regular figures. That's one thing I really liked about the Death Star Playset, unlike the Creature Cantina and Cantina Adventure Set (Mos Eisley street that came with blue Snaggletooth).

Last edited: