Phoenix Board # 187: 2019 SDCC What's in Store?

Reaction score
If anyone sees an AT-DT on the East side, could you PLEASE stash one for me. I'm going a little crazy not having it right now. I feel like I am the only one on the forums that doesn't have one.
You're not the only one I've been looking like crazy for one and can't find it either. Target exclusives made it over to the east side but nothing from Walmart seems like it made it passed the west side.

GF/60 WM - nada
GF/McK WM - nada
Power/Ray WM - nada

Reaction score
BS6 Enfys Nest with Swoop on sale at Target.com for $34.99.

Yeah I saw that on some of the sites this morning so I took my receipt in and since it's only been a week that I got one they did a price adjustment for me.

Reaction score
I saw these at the 99 cents only store (they really need to consider changing that name)
Speeders $4.99 and Hot Wheels $.99

Thx for the info I stopped in on the one off Power and picked up the HW Slave 1 and a couple others.

Reaction score
Power/Ray Target picked up a BS Moloch they grabbed one from the back for me and I used the 20% off.

Power/McK Target picked up a BS Gam Guard for 20% off.

Reaction score
Power/Ray Target picked up a BS Moloch they grabbed one from the back for me and I used the 20% off.

Power/McK Target picked up a BS Gam Guard for 20% off.
I bet that may be one of the Gam Guard's I had stashed. Is the 20% off a coupon in their flyers and/or a mobile coupon? I didn't see anything in their flyer about 20% off or seen any in store singnage.

Reaction score
I bet that may be one of the Gam Guard's I had stashed. Is the 20% off a coupon in their flyers and/or a mobile coupon? I didn't see anything in their flyer about 20% off or seen any in store singnage.
It's in the middle of their flyer for the week(page 9) I think it expires at the end of Saturday the little * there says the only thing its not good for is entertainment(electronics).

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Falcon Field Walmart has a couple of TBS6 Kylo Ren Throne Room on clearance for $15. They also had about 5 of the 3.75" Battle on Crait 4 packs for $13.

Damn! That's really far away.

Chandler Mall Walmart- Nothing

Chandler Mall Target- They had BS6 Bespin Leias in back. Was able to get them to pull one. The stock guy told customer service that if anyone else asked for them, to tell them it's for tomorrow's sale. No Mollochs.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Saw an unopened case of Vintage TIE Fighters on a palette as of about 9:30pm. Also picked up the only $30 Dewback. The funny thing is, Desire just returned the same Dewback to this store a few days before since she accidentally picked it up at $45 from Elliot and Priest.

RDM

Reaction score
If any west siders come across a $30 Dewback or BS6 Bespin Leia. Please keep me in mind!

Also, for anyone collecting S.H. Figurarts...it is looking like ROTS Obi will go up for preorder Sunday night/Monday am.

Reaction score
Amazon now has BS6 Enfys Nest for $34.99 also.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I had planned on being up at 7am to make it at open of Target to see this great new sale of Star Wars items they had been holding figures for at Germann & Gilbert Target. Unfortunately I had a bad night sleep and ended up shutting my alarm off at 3:30am and then woke at 8am. Man, am I glad I did not wake up earlier to be there. There was nothing out that was new. They had people stocking and I had to have a woman go to the back to get a Moloch for me. They didn't even have any Imperial multi-packs, which is odd since I was told they did a couple of weeks ago. I didn't even check on Leia since I picked one up last night.

I did see three new sets of the little ships that come with those micro Gummi figures: AT-AT, Snowspeeder and Rey's speeder. The AT-AT was pretty cute, but I don't want another line.

Reaction score
Posted on Yakface...

Yakface said:
Target will be offering $10 off of a $50 Star Wars purchase and $25 off of a $100 purchase via their app* starting on October 7.
So how many people will be repurchasing the Multi-Trooper packs and BS6 figures? I bought two of the trooper sets, which gets me almost to $100 right there.

Reaction score
We may be getting Toys R Us back!

That's crazy I guess that's one way to get rid of all the old merchandise that's been sitting there for years. File for bankruptcy get rid of everything close the doors reopen rinse and repeat every so many years lol. Their sales would be better and more consistent if they would just put things on clearance once in awhile. The store by me is still there and empty if they hurry maybe they can get it back. I'm really tired of hearing about Toys R Us in Canada getting everything new right now.

Reaction score
That's crazy I guess that's one way to get rid of all the old merchandise that's been sitting there for years. File for bankruptcy get rid of everything close the doors reopen rinse and repeat every so many years lol. Their sales would be better and more consistent if they would just put things on clearance once in awhile. The store by me is still there and empty if they hurry maybe they can get it back. I'm really tired of hearing about Toys R Us in Canada getting everything new right now.
You are not kidding about Canada. That's annoying seeing all of these new items and we don't even know if or when it may show up here. Hasbro is a U.S. company. We should get it first.

They're $5 billion in debt and now they have to buy all new stores, hire new staff, get an online business running as well. That's insane. How do you recover from $5 billion in debt. I get uneasy when I have a balance on a credit card.

Reaction score
I drive by the TRU at Superstition Springs several times a week on the way to Target or Hot Topic; there's been some activity for the last couple of weeks there--cars in the parking lot, dumpsters at the loading dock and the front doors have been open a few times. The Toys r Us sign, which still was shining at night, has been taken down finally. It's interesting to hear the news that TRU may be coming back; I hope it's true but this time they get better leadership.

Reaction score
I drive by the TRU at Superstition Springs several times a week on the way to Target or Hot Topic; there's been some activity for the last couple of weeks there--cars in the parking lot, dumpsters at the loading dock and the front doors have been open a few times. The Toys r Us sign, which still was shining at night, has been taken down finally. It's interesting to hear the news that TRU may be coming back; I hope it's true but this time they get better leadership.
I bet if it does come back it will start out with one like in Phoenix and nothing by us this time. I was OK with Kmart closing.

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from D_T that the hooded Obi-Wan Pop! was hitting Walgreens, I was able to track one down at the Sossaman/Broadway store yesterday afternoon. Seems like stores are only getting 2 of these currently as part of a shipper with young Han Solo and some other exclusive Marvel and Disney Pop!s. I saw the shipper at a couple stores where Obi had already been taken, and at other stores I saw remnants of the shipper in various spots (toy aisle, Halloween aisle, etc).

Reaction score

Jon Favreau posted this synopsis about the upcoming live-action show.

heres a link in case the picture didn’t show up

https://m.imgur.com/a/KZQ22C2

I'm a little worried anytime anyone messes with the Mandalorians. Look what Filoni did to Karen Travis' existing backstory. It was enough to where she walked away from it. He pissed her off and a lot of Mandalorian Mercs.

Reaction score
Upcoming Resistance 3-3/4" figures:
https://www.cnet.com/news/star-wars-resistance-action-figures-from-hasbro-are-coming-this-spring/

I guess you could consider this having minor spoilers, but nothing the trailers haven't shown.

So that was a gold Stormtrooper in the trailer. I couldn't tell if it was supposed to be Phasma and the lighting was just weird.

I don't know that I am going to be on board with this line of figures. I may pick up a select few troopers if they look cool, which that red one does not and I can't say the gold does anything for me either. It's just Filloni not being able to come up with anything new, so he changes something that was already done slightly and calls it new.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score

The problem I have with it is that Boba Fett was always supposed to be the baddest Mando in the galaxy and now they're going to create this new character that will probably carry the same title. Plus the fact that Filoni is involved scares me even further. I don't trust his story telling and he already wrecked what the Mandalorians were supposed to be. I guess time will tell.