Phoenix Board # 187: 2019 SDCC What's in Store?

Reaction score
I was gone for a while and you guys failed to start a new thread! :grin:

Not sure what SDCC has in store, mainly interested in the 3.75" stuff.

A few of the last posts from the previous thread:

I just read this on Yakface.com...

Hopefully this will mean we get some of these exclusives.
The Sphero Artoo is only $47.49 at Target. Plus use the red card and take another 5% off.

UPDATE: I guess I should've looked at the ad closer. This is not available online and not anywhere within 100 miles of me.

UPDATE (again): I found it for only $39.99 at Best Buy with FREE shipping.

UPDATE (again again): I ended up ordering one from Best Buy. They don't have any within 250 miles of Chandler, but they will update me as soon as one is available to send me. Very strange, but that's okay. Not in a rush for it. Just thought it was cool and at that price hard to pass on.

Mission on Vandor-1 set due to be released with the Blu-Ray/DVD release.

Reaction score
I wasn't too worried. Most of the other threads are huge. The one that went on for the Sail Barge when the campaign was going on was a couple of hundred pages.

Where have you been? I figured you stopped collecting by now.
I was on sabbatical from work (6 weeks paid). I was travelling with the family for a total of 4 weeks, my daughter graduated from High School and she is going off to college in a few weeks.

Still collecting but not as much as before, very selective on stuff, only 3.75". I did jump on the Sail Barge.

RDM

Reaction score
Found at a TRU in Canada. Not sure what that means for us.

Any particular reason the packaging says "Rebelscum" at the bottom?

Does anyone know how BrickSeek gets it's information? Reason I ask is that it has not been too reliable lately. They're showing one price for something at a store and you get there and it's not the case.
Labeled with a different price in store or actually ringing up/scanning at a different price? I don't know how they get their information but sometimes I find Brickseek to be more accurate than the in store listed/tagged price.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Any particular reason the packaging says "Rebelscum" at the bottom?
I'm guessing this is just RebelScum putting their signature on an image . I grabbed it from their site. It is not on the package in the image from Yakface.com.

Labeled with a different price in store or actually ringing up/scanning at a different price? I don't know how they get their information but sometimes I find Brickseek to be more accurate than the in store listed/tagged price.
Both labeled and scanning at a higher price than what was listed at Brickseek. I haven't seen this until the last week. Two different times Brickseek showed an item for a specific store listed lower than it was at the store. These were clearance items, but yesterday the same store was listed higher and today it changed, but was not accurate.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my new helmet for my main bike yesterday, so I started working on re-decoing the old one to match Bobber Fett. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. It has something like 10 layers of paint on it now.

Reaction score
I received my new helmet for my main bike yesterday, so I started working on re-decoing the old one to match Bobber Fett. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out. It has something like 10 layers of paint on it now.

Beautiful paint apps.

Reaction score
SDCC Funko Pop!s are up.

HT Cad Bane (use code HT20 to get 20% off):
https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-star-wars-the-clone-wars-pop-cad-bane-vinyl-figure-2018-summer-convention-exclusive/11400004.html?cgid=funko#cm_sp=Homepage-_-Hero-_-FunkoSDCC&start=3

Amazon patrol trooper. This one is kind of weird, not officially a live item page, but I pre-ordered it from this link on 7/5, and it shipped today already:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/item-dispatch/275-5472406-3336223/132-5632120-1548759?ie=UTF8&tag=funko04-20&action=addToCart&asin.1=B07DYKS2YT&quantity.1=1

When I go to my order status the patrol trooper is pictured on my order, however the direct link to the product page is still not live as of 5AM.

Reaction score
SDCC Funko Pop!s are up.

https://www.hottopic.com/product/funko-star-wars-the-clone-wars-pop-cad-bane-vinyl-figure-2018-summer-convention-exclusive/11400004.html?cgid=funko#cm_sp=Homepage-_-Hero-_-FunkoSDCC&start=3

Amazon patrol trooper. This one is kind of weird, not officially a live item page, but I pre-ordered it from this link on 7/5, and it shipped today already:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/item-dispatch/275-5472406-3336223/132-5632120-1548759?ie=UTF8&tag=funko04-20&action=addToCart&asin.1=B07DYKS2YT&quantity.1=1

When I go to my order status the patrol trooper is pictured on my order, however the direct link to the product page is still not live as of 5AM.

Thanks! I was able to order Cad Bane and have him shipped to the store to save me some money, but the other link asks if I want to add it to my cart and then I go to my cart and there's nothing there.

Reaction score
SDCC Funko Pop!s are up.

Thx ordered PT from Amazon and picked up a Cad Bane at the SS HotTopic this morning they had about 20.

Reaction score
Is that the con exclusive version or the regular release? The regular release has the new printed face and probably looks a whole lot better anyway.
Regular so I guess it's good to go with that one then.

Reaction score
Big Thanks to Kielbassa for picking up a TBS6 Clone Commander Wolfee for me.

Picked up the POP! Patrol Trooper and Cad Bane today. Glad SDCC only had two Star Wars POPs! this year.

SS Target-Had their Exclusive TBS6 Chewbacca on the pegs. I also picked up the new TLJ Luke POP! and the sad Porg POP! There was another Porg in the POP! section but no more Luke's.

Red Mountain Target-Picked up the only POP! Crystal Fox; Left two Porgs. No Luke's. I saw about a dozen of the Emperor/Luke/Royal Guards marked down to $7.48.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Big Thanks to Kielbassa for picking up a TBS6 Clone Commander Wolfee for me.

Picked up the POP! Patrol Trooper and Cad Bane today. Glad SDCC only had two Star Wars POPs! this year.

SS Target-Had their Exclusive TBS6 Chewbacca on the pegs. I also picked up the new TLJ Luke POP! and the sad Porg POP! There was another Porg in the POP! section but no more Luke's.

Red Mountain Target-Picked up the only POP! Crystal Fox; Left two Porgs. No Luke's. I saw about a dozen of the Emperor/Luke/Royal Guards marked down to $7.48.

I didn't know anyone was looking for The BS6 Chewbacca. I've seen him a number of times.

How'd you pick up the Pop! Patrol Trooper if it's an Amazon exclusive?