Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
My bad I was just focusing in on the teeth. Yeah the whole thing looks better and more natural and not toy like. I think maybe between the red background and me viewing it from my phone didn't help.

Oh! The teeth are actually pretty nasty looking, but I wasn't getting a good picture and now I know why. I was just trying to take pictures of the helmets and getting weird streaks of light. So I cleaned the lens on my phone. The streaks went away.

The teeth are actually a brownish, yellowing look.

Reaction score
It looks like the Vader helmet is further back from the Stormtrooper, but the tusks actually line up with the front of the Stormtrooper helmet. You can't see as much of the size with the Stormtrooper helmet because the Stormtrooper is pretty big as well, but you can really see it next to Poe's helmet.

I wished I had easy access to my Rubies Vader helmet. That thing is probably about 2/3 the size.

Reaction score
It looks like the Vader helmet is further back from the Stormtrooper, but the tusks actually line up with the front of the Stormtrooper helmet. You can't see as much of the size with the Stormtrooper helmet because the Stormtrooper is pretty big as well, but you can really see it next to Poe's helmet.

I wished I had easy access to my Rubies Vader helmet. That thing is probably about 2/3 the size.

Thx for the pic it looks great I hope to pick one up Friday. I have to decide on how I want to display it with the top dome on or not. I would like to display it being lowered down onto it like in his chamber. Any thoughts on how your doing your stand ?

Reaction score
I'm finding the helmet with Brickseek, but none on the shelves and employees don't have a clue how to find one in the stockroom. Some paper towel holders make great helmet displays.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Indian Bend TRU- I was here a few days ago and the store was almost empty of merchandise. They had whats left moved to the front of the store. The sign in the window said 80% off, all I picked up was a Transformer for $1.20.
I ran into a supervisor from work there. She told me that she spoke to a woman who had just come from PV TRU. They made an announcement over the speaker that everything was 99% off. She said people were filling up shopping carts. She said she bought $700 worth of items for $7. I'm guessing they are cleaned out by now.

Reaction score
Indian Bend TRU- I was here a few days ago and the store was almost empty of merchandise. They had whats left moved to the front of the store. The sign in the window said 80% off, all I picked up was a Transformer for $1.20.
I ran into a supervisor from work there. She told me that she spoke to a woman who had just come from PV TRU. They made an announcement over the speaker that everything was 99% off. She said people were filling up shopping carts. She said she bought $700 worth of items for $7. I'm guessing they are cleaned out by now.

That's crazy! 99% off. I guess it's better than tossing it in the garbage.

Reaction score
I have a decent collection of Jakks 18-20" scale figures but we are still missing key characters like Leia and R2-D2. I picked up this R2 on clearance at the AZ Mills Disney store today for $20. Do you think it scales well?

Reaction score
I have a decent collection of Jakks 18-20" scale figures but we are still missing key characters like Leia and R2-D2. I picked up this R2 on clearance at the AZ Mills Disney store today for $20. Do you think it scales well?
That R2 looks better then the Jakks R2 not sure on the scale. Jakks made the R2 a couple years ago.
https://m.toysrus.com/product?productId=117001616

I saw him back then at Toys R Us and Walmart never did pick it up. I think I was upset on the price the BB-8 had lights and sounds R2 didn't.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah, I have the Jakks R2 but he is too big for this C-3PO he is the same height.
I never really thought about it but I guess it was the same size as C-3PO. I think those two look really good together and you can't beat 20 bucks. If you wanted to get really picky then R2 might be 2 or 3 inches to short. Just make sure when you display them that R2 is a little bit ahead of C-3PO to make up the difference or put him on something.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I hadn't realized that was a Mudtrooper. I like it!
I hope they have a decent-size screen time in the movie and not just a flash in the background.

"Mud-Jumpers of the 224th, slugging it out on Mimban. Keep your heads down and your seals tight, boys."

Reaction score
Is Target doing any midnight events for Solo stuff? I haven’t heard anything.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Reaction score
Can someone tell me if the Target Exclusive BS6 Luke (Ahch To Island) is any better than the original release and if so, why? It's currently $15 online.
Its that price in store as well, I haven’t opened mine, it looks like it has the diecast robotic hand and soft goods in the robes. The TIE silencer is also $25 if anyone has held off... like me!

Anyone looking for another Walmart AT-ST from the black series, they’re down to $15 at Mesa Riverview, three left in the aisle.

Reaction score
Its that price in store as well, I haven’t opened mine, it looks like it has the diecast robotic hand and soft goods in the robes. The TIE silencer is also $25 if anyone has held off... like me!

Anyone looking for another Walmart AT-ST from the black series, they’re down to $15 at Mesa Riverview, three left in the aisle.
They've been that price for a while. I alerted Desert Trooper a couple of weeks ago about them. They're really starting to fade, which is probably good for me as I will want to buy them if I see them.

Reaction score
Yeah they do. Are you taking any time off? Or just hitting stores in the afternoon.
Still undecided, but hoping to take part of the morning off at least to hit Target and maybe HT and GS if the new Pop!s will be there. I'll probably do a WM run very early AM.

Reaction score
Found the Qi-ra wave at the MCU Target MINUS Qi’ra and 4-LOM. I was the first one in but they weren’t on the pegs. Grabbed Rey and DJ since I still needed them.

I also grabbed a cheap Rex on eBay, so not looking for him anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Still undecided, but hoping to take part of the morning off at least to hit Target and maybe HT and GS if the new Pop!s will be there. I'll probably do a WM run very early AM.
I'm just leery to go too gung ho on all of this. After seeing product from the last three movies sit around and drastically drop in prices, I'm just not sure I want to spend a bunch of time running around tomorrow morning. The only things I can see hard to come by are the exclusive Pop! figures and I'm not sure how concerned I am about getting all of them.

Reaction score
Rumor is Hasbro holding back a special product for tomorrow, hearing it’s a black series Fett Helmet but sounds like just rumors of hope. Although Yakface saying the rumor of a special item unannounced, and he’s pretty solid on release info.

* unless it’s the BS 1:1 Riot Trooper Baton they showed at toyfaue and never said anything about again

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the Qi-ra wave at the MCU Target MINUS Qi’ra and 4-LOM. I was the first one in but they weren’t on the pegs. Grabbed Rey and DJ since I still needed them.

I also grabbed a cheap Rex on eBay, so not looking for him anymore.
Please forgive my ignorance, but since I'm new to the area, where is the MCU Target?

I've been hitting up pretty much every Target between Gilbert and Mesa everyday this week hoping to find Qi'ra and 4-LOM.

Reaction score
I haven't heard anything and considering the little excitement surrounding Solo, I wouldn't blame them for not doing one.
I am pretty sure us west siders are gonna be at TRU like we have been the past 3 years! :grin: ;) (The end of an era.)

Reaction score
Please forgive my ignorance, but since I'm new to the area, where is the MCU Target?

I've been hitting up pretty much every Target between Gilbert and Mesa everyday this week hoping to find Qi'ra and 4-LOM.
I've been here for many years and don't have a clue where that's at.
My guess would be one of the many Mesa Stores. But looking at store names I don't see and acronym that works for MCU

Reaction score
To further prove my collecting lunacy... I just found a box full of a kid's Darth Vader bean bag chair, a number of assort fleece blankets and towels and about 6 yards of ROTS fleece fabric. I must've found it on clearance or something.

Reaction score
To further prove my collecting lunacy... I just found a box full of a kid's Darth Vader bean bag chair, a number of assort fleece blankets and towels and about 6 yards of ROTS fleece fabric. I must've found it on clearance or something.
How about the T-shirt that says" "It's a c-r-a-p!" with a toilet on it? :grin: