Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
I picked up my Wolffe last night. Checking the store pick-up online, it seems that a lot of stores in the Phoenix area stock shipments yesterday.

Reaction score
Found Commander Wolfe at Gamestop at 19th and Bethany. They had 2 and they didn't show in stock so they had to pull them out of the back. Very cool figure! Bit steep at $24.99 but very detailed. If you remember R5-D4 wasn't re shipped after the initial shipments so once these are gone I doubt they will get future shipments, so grab it now if you wanted it.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I got a call today saying my Commander Wolfe was in and they received two and would let me pick from the two. I get there and sure enough, they let me pick and they were different. One had light brown dirt markings, where the other had more of a dark greenish brown. I went with the lighter markings since the other one had a crook kama, which could probably be fixed, but I didn't want to take a chance. Then I noticed they had the Ultimate co-pilot Chewbacca ($129.99). The manager told me about a deal they had going on where I could buy a bag for $8 and it gave me 25% off any collectibles I bought. This included clearance and he said they could return the Commander Wolfe and sell it back at the discounted price, so after doing some searching online for the Chewbacca, I found the only price I could find on him was $129.99, so I decided to go for it. I also found a Rey/Praetorian Guard 2-pack on clearance for $5 and then 25% off that as well.

The Chewie is pretty fun. Not sure it's worth $100, but I don't regret it. Desiree likes it too. He makes lots of noises, reacts to your voice, will go to sleep and even start snoring.

I really like the Commander Wolfe figure. I wished he would've come with a rifle as well, but if does have some nice deco and I have always liked the character design.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that the first bunch of Hallmark Ornaments came out yesterday. Picked up Boba Fett and small wooden Ornaments for R2 & 3PO. There were some other SW ones out, but these were the only ones I got for now.

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that the first bunch of Hallmark Ornaments came out yesterday. Picked up Boba Fett and small wooden Ornaments for R2 & 3PO. There were some other SW ones out, but these were the only ones I got for now.
Yeah kind of strange there’s no premiere event Star Wars exclusive this year.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was able to do enough to Bobber Fett yesterday to get it fairly street legal and at the end of the day took it out for a 4 mile ride around the block. I still have a number of things to do. The current signals and brake light are temporary until I get some fiberglass work done. I still need to work on the exhaust pipes and I have a whole side cover that needs completed and put on, but for now it's rideable.

Reaction score
Wanted a destination to try out the bobber to ride to, so we rode over to Power & Southern Target and I picked up the only 4 ROTJ sets I could find for $7.98 each. Then we had lunch at Chili's and then decided to ride to my parents' house in San Tan Valley to show my dad the bike since I originally bought it off him. Then back to our side of town and had a spare key made at an Ace Hardware and then home. Ended up at right about 60 miles total and not one issue with the bike. Not sure I could ride it long distance though. My legs are bent up pretty well on it as it's much smaller than my Raider, plus there is no padding on the seat. It's a blast to ride though.

Reaction score
Wanted a destination to try out the bobber to ride to, so we rode over to Power & Southern Target and I picked up the only 4 ROTJ sets I could find for $7.98 each. Then we had lunch at Chili's and then decided to ride to my parents' house in San Tan Valley to show my dad the bike since I originally bought it off him. Then back to our side of town and had a spare key made at an Ace Hardware and then home. Ended up at right about 60 miles total and not one issue with the bike. Not sure I could ride it long distance though. My legs are bent up pretty well on it as it's much smaller than my Raider, plus there is no padding on the seat. It's a blast to ride though.
that looks incredible! You need some Wookie braids hanging off the ends of the handlebars!

Reaction score
that looks incredible! You need some Wookie braids hanging off the ends of the handlebars!
Thanks! I want to put some Wookiee braids on it someplace, but not sure I want them on the handlebars. I just have to be careful because being synthetic hair they could melt really easily.

That bike is dope! You should sell it to me.
Thanks! You need to get in line. My wife and son already want it too.

I ordered a new helmet today, but it'll match the one in the pictures as I love that helmet. That will become my new main helmet for my Raider and I'm going to paint the old one to match the bike. I also plan to do a special biker jacket. I had always wanted one of the UD Replicas Boba Fett motorcycle jackets, but because they were located in Canada, with the extra taxes and duty, it was over $700 for a $400 jacket. I just couldn't justify it. Plus not sure I want one that looks just like that. I have a bunch of patches I can put on it though.

Reaction score
Words can't describe how awesome that bike is.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I opened all of my ROTJ packs last night and one of the Royal Guards has a indentation right in the middle of his forehead. I could put a little medallion or something there and it would look like it was meant to be. Otherwise he looks like a dork. Desiree did bring up how the Imperials have trouble clearing doors when they walk through them.

Reaction score
I just read this on Yakface.com...

Yakface said:

We received a report that Walmart has purchased much of the remaining stock from Toys”R”Us here in the U.S. and is planning on having a special reset to offer items in stores. No word if this includes exclusive items like the 6″ Captain Phasma (Quicksilver Baton), Zuckuss and the like, but it is not out of the realm of possibility. Hopefully this will all be cleared up at SDCC.
Hopefully this will mean we get some of these exclusives.

Reaction score
The Sphero Artoo is only $47.49 at Target. Plus use the red card and take another 5% off.

UPDATE: I guess I should've looked at the ad closer. This is not available online and not anywhere within 100 miles of me.

UPDATE (again): I found it for only $39.99 at Best Buy with FREE shipping.

UPDATE (again again): I ended up ordering one from Best Buy. They don't have any within 250 miles of Chandler, but they will update me as soon as one is available to send me. Very strange, but that's okay. Not in a rush for it. Just thought it was cool and at that price hard to pass on.

Last edited: