Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
I just got this from GG looks like I have to wait a few more days for Lobot. At least I get to keep the Emperor for free.

"Dear Slave 1

We’ve shipped out the “Free Gift’s” FN-2199 AKA TR-8R Trooper Mini Bust and Lobot ESB Mini Bust from your 2017 Platinum Gift Selection!

Unfortunately we inadvertently shipped the Emperor Palpatine Jumbo Figure with the FN-2199 AKA TR-8R Trooper Mini Bustshipment. Please accept the Emperor Palpatine Jumbo Figure as a BONUS FREE GIFT.

We’ve created a separate order for the Lobot ESB Mini Bust to ship this week."

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I just got this from GG looks like I have to wait a few more days for Lobot. At least I get to keep the Emperor for free.

"Dear Slave 1

We’ve shipped out the “Free Gift’s” FN-2199 AKA TR-8R Trooper Mini Bust and Lobot ESB Mini Bust from your 2017 Platinum Gift Selection!

Unfortunately we inadvertently shipped the Emperor Palpatine Jumbo Figure with the FN-2199 AKA TR-8R Trooper Mini Bustshipment. Please accept the Emperor Palpatine Jumbo Figure as a BONUS FREE GIFT.

We’ve created a separate order for the Lobot ESB Mini Bust to ship this week."
And I get to say it again... ME TOO!!!

This is cracking me up!

Somebody screwed up big time.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I just received an email from GG announcing SDCC Exclusive #6 and it's an easy pass for me. Especially at $100.

So out of all of the SDCC exclusives, I went for one... The giant Kenner Boba Fett.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just received the GG FN-2199 bust (#52) and the Jumbo Emperor figure.

I wonder what the going rate will be for the Emperor. I really don't need it.

So this screw-up must be costing GG a lot of money. Consider everyone they accidentally sent the extra Emperor to and the additional postage required because the box is huge and then they have to pay for postage again on the Lobot bust. I swear the only people worth anything at that company are the artists. It's a wonder they have lasted as long as they have.

UPDATE: The FN-2199 bust is AWESOME!!! Very nice pose.

Last edited:
Reaction score

So this screw-up must be costing GG a lot of money. Consider everyone they accidentally sent the extra Emperor to and the additional postage required because the box is huge and then they have to pay for postage again on the Lobot bust. I swear the only people worth anything at that company are the artists. It's a wonder they have lasted as long as they have.

Good I am glad it's nice I still haven't received mine in the mail yet.

Reaction score
Well, I just received an email from GG announcing SDCC Exclusive #6 and it's an easy pass for me. Especially at $100.

So out of all of the SDCC exclusives, I went for one... The giant Kenner Boba Fett.
For sure pass, and if I did order them they would probably send me the wrong ones.

Reaction score
The GameStop exclusive BS6 Commander Wolfe is available online. I actually prefer that I pre-ordered mine through the store since I will get free in-store pick up that way.

My pre-order with them has shipped it says it arrives on Friday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
GG pins are blind box? How many bottles of blue milk and sea cows would I have to get before I lost my mind?

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

So my kids have been telling me for a while now that I should watch Stranger Things. They thought I would really like it and plus I'd get a kick out of the '80's references. Well, they were right. We just finished season 2 and I can't believe now I have to wait until 2019 for the next season.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

So my kids have been telling me for a while now that I should watch Stranger Things. They thought I would really like it and plus I'd get a kick out of the '80's references. Well, they were right. We just finished season 2 and I can't believe now I have to wait until 2019 for the next season.
We love that show that's how we felt after the first season we couldn't wait for the second to get here.

Reaction score
I got the hovertank from EE yesterday. It's nice, but I agree it's not worth $80, especially without a driver figure.

Reaction score
Hasbro has released an update on Jabba's Sail Barge.

I love that they're actually using different sheens to get a realistic look to the paint app. This is the same kind of thing that I do.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Target Indian Bend/101 - I picked up a few Canto Bight Police and A-wing Sets clearanced to $8.98 each. I don't think it would be too hard to add capes to the CB police, any Ideas on material?

Target 27thave/101- I picked up my fill of RoTJ 3-packs clearanced to $7.48 each. I've got a small army of ERGs, Lukes and Emperors now. Not sure what I'll do with the latter.

Last edited:
Reaction score
This actually looks to be one of the large size TIE Fighters. If this is true, I will be buying this one.

I want to know where those crates/barrels are from in the picture.

This is priced at $82.90 at RobotKingdom. It's rumored that it will be a Walmart exclusive in the U.S.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stopped at Gamestop today to pick up a game I preordered, they still haven't received the Wolffe figure yet. And they don't have an exact date it will come in either. I have it on preorder, so hopefully it will be in soon.

Reaction score
Hit up BrickSeek for the ROTJ 3-pack and most in my area are still at $12.48. I did run over to Val Vista & Warner and snag the last three sets. Then over to Power & Raw, which was listed on BrickSeek as $7.48, but turned out to be wrong. So that gives me a total of 4 Royal Guards so far. I'd prefer 8 - 10.

Reaction score
Stopped at Gamestop today to pick up a game I preordered, they still haven't received the Wolffe figure yet. And they don't have an exact date it will come in either. I have it on preorder, so hopefully it will be in soon.

I called the one I pre-ordered from and was told they have two that have shipped to them, so she's guessing they'll give me a call next week.

Reaction score
I called the one I pre-ordered from and was told they have two that have shipped to them, so she's guessing they'll give me a call next week.
I got mine in the mail today. They usually seem to be faster shipping out orders then doing store pick up, I gave up with them going that route.

Reaction score
I received my GG Lobot bust. Not a perfect likeness by any means, but I guess good enough. Not a thrilling bust, but still glad I have it.
Got mine too GG did a good job getting him mailed out fast after the screw up and making it right. HAPPY TO HAVE HIM !

Reaction score

Yeah it's a really nice bust I added a little bit of Hasbros force lightning to it and I also added some to the Vader Emperor's wrath bust.

Reaction score
I needed to get something here today from Prime that I needed for my motorcycle build, so to fill the $35 requirement I ordered another BS6 Death Star Trooper for $13. Ordered it this afternoon and it arrived about two hours ago.