Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I went ahead and ordered one. They're closed today, so I will call tomorrow and see if they're in stock and if so, will cancel my Amazon order.

Yesterday was crazy busy and I never got a chance to contact EE about the hover tank. So I called just now and the rep said they received an early shipment and allocated what was available to early pre-orders. I explained I had just ordered the other day and he said I would be waiting until the next shipment in August. I then asked him to cancel the order and he was just about to and noticed that it's been allocated and preparing for shipment. Somehow I was included in the early order. He said I've already been charged and it should ship within the next couple of days. Looks like I'll be cancelling the Amazon order after all.

Slave I- BIG THANKS for the heads up on your order.

Reaction score
character requirement
AND???
I slapped something together real quick to take a pic. I like it not sure it's worth $80 but I'm really happy to have this vehicle. It does have working rubber treads and you can take one of the cargo containers apart to get to the kyber crystal cylinders.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Entertainment Earth is really coming through on the early pre-orders. They HAD the BS6 Enfys Nest Swoop in stock. It seems to be out again though, so I am keeping my Amazon order. Especially since Amazon gives me free shipping.

Reaction score
BS6 Wave 19 is looking to be a good one...

• 1x Val
  • 1x Imperial Patrol Trooper
  • 1x L3-37
  • 1x Rio Durant
  • 1x Dengar
  • 1x Princess Leia – Hoth Outfit
  • 1x Lando Calrissian – Skiff Guard
  • 1x Han Solo – Bespin Outfit (Wave 18 repack)

Last edited:
Reaction score
I decided to take advantage of 4th of July landing in the middle of the week and took Thursday and Friday off. My plans were to do the Flagstaff parade on Wednesday and then work on my bobber the rest of the long weekend. Well, things don't always work out the way you plan. Desiree was sick, so no parade, which gave me a day earlier I could start working on the bobber. Unfortunately life got in the way and I had many interruptions. I did manage to make some significant progress though.

I didn't like my current deco for the tank, so I stripped the tank back down to bare metal and began painting in layers and then chipping and sanding away to create the battle-damage I desired. This is about the 4th deco for the tank I've done since I started this project and I think I finally found one I am very happy with. I also completed a lot of other parts over the weekend, but still have a number of things to do. As with all bike projects, this will probably be an on-going process as I find new parts for things I want to do. For now I think I have decided to remove the speedo completely as it gives it more of the bare-bones look of a true bobber. I still need to paint the mirrors, handlebars and back wheel and come up with some grips. The exhaust pipes need to be finished. One of them is only half there. I am also missing a side cover under the tank on the left side that I am in the process of fabricatiing. The taillights still need wired and I was going to attach the jetpack thruster taillights I created just to get a picture, but managed to crack one of them in the process. I need to do some heavy fiberglass work on them so that they're strong enough for riding. They're not even close to installing yet. And I discovered late yesterday that I have a fuel leak someplace and I am hoping I just didn't get the hoses clamped on well and it's not a worn out hose that needs replaced. I think that's about it before I start to ride it.

Here are the current pics...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Ares_X, nice work on the bike! My favorite part is the pouches under the headlight.

Reaction score
Ares_X, nice work on the bike! My favorite part is the pouches under the headlight.
Thanks! I just wished they were better quality. I ordered those from some who make them for cosplay and they're not great quality. I may look to replace them at some point.

It looks incredible with all the detail maybe when it's finished you can use it in one of the parades.
Thanks! A parade would be cool, but I'm not sure they'd all it. With the pipes cut short, this thing is so freakin' loud.

Reaction score
I got about 30 minutes to work on my bobber before the storm started and I found the fuel leak. One of the hoses connecting the sub-tank to the fuel filter ripped or denigrated from age/wear. For now I was able to cut away the bad area and reattach, but I will be buying a new line and replacing it. It's not worth taking the chance for something that will cost me a few dollars and about 20 minutes to change out. I then poured in the remaining gas I had in a gallon fuel container and within a few minutes had the bike running. WOO HOO!!! Did I mention this thing is LOUD?

I need to get the grips on before I can take it out for a test run. Not even sure what I plan to use yet. Oh and I have no brake lights either.

Reaction score
I got about 30 minutes to work on my bobber before the storm started and I found the fuel leak. One of the hoses connecting the sub-tank to the fuel filter ripped or denigrated from age/wear. For now I was able to cut away the bad area and reattach, but I will be buying a new line and replacing it. It's not worth taking the chance for something that will cost me a few dollars and about 20 minutes to change out. I then poured in the remaining gas I had in a gallon fuel container and within a few minutes had the bike running. WOO HOO!!! Did I mention this thing is LOUD?

I need to get the grips on before I can take it out for a test run. Not even sure what I plan to use yet. Oh and I have no brake lights either.
Looking good.

Reaction score
My Imperial Hover Tank just arrived. Going to go have some lunch and open it up. WOO HOO!!!

UPDATE: I opened it and Slave I is right, It's not worth $80, but I am not sorry I bought it and would like to get another at some point. Hopefully the price will come down some once it hits retail stores.

Some things they could've done to make it more worth the price...

• I already mentioned including a figure would've been nice.
  • Instead of only one of the containers being able to be opened and containing the Kyber crystals, I think they could've given us three identical containers that opened.
  • Just an extra accessory like a crate for the resistance fighters to hide behind or maybe a moisture vaporator would been cheap, but offer some value to collectors.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just got shipping confirmation from GS for BS Shocktrooper helmet should be here Thursday.

Last edited: