Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna) Not Getting Charged Until 4/25?

"JTA reader Aldo S. sends us word that he contacted Hasbro’s customer service department and was informed that Hasbro would not be charging credit cards/debiting PayPal accounts until April 25th when the Barge booklet is available and ready to ship. It seems as if we all have a little more time to situate our finances if needed. The rep also informed him that Hasbro was not prepared for the influx of orders that came in the last couple of days and needed to print more booklets."

Looks like we get to hang on to are money a little longer.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna) Not Getting Charged Until 4/25?

"JTA reader Aldo S. sends us word that he contacted Hasbro’s customer service department and was informed that Hasbro would not be charging credit cards/debiting PayPal accounts until April 25th when the Barge booklet is available and ready to ship. It seems as if we all have a little more time to situate our finances if needed. The rep also informed him that Hasbro was not prepared for the influx of orders that came in the last couple of days and needed to print more booklets."

Looks like we get to hang on to are money a little longer.

Wow! They really blew it. I honestly didn't think it would be shipping out today, but 3 weeks from now is pretty pathetic.

Reaction score
Desiree surprised when she came home today with the new BS6 Solo wave (minus the Jawa), which I already had. I have a Death Star Trooper too, but I wanted it for the new photo realistic printed face. I haven't opened any of them yet, but they look pretty good. My only gripe is they used soft goods fur on the Trooper's collar, but the fur on his kama is molded plastic. I so wished they'd stop using soft goods.

Reaction score

That's pretty cool. It seems a bit wide and is a little rough, but it looks like he built it out of cardboard. The height is great. This is the next project I want Haslab to take on and there was hinting that it was one of the vehicles they were considering. If they don't end up doing it, I may give it a shot at some point. I would use Sintra and it would take a lot longer than a week of evenings to finish. Unfortunately you can't just sit in front of the television and cut out Sintra with scissors. It's a very messy process.

I love how he plugged the sail barge at the end.

Reaction score
In case you missed it...

[FONT=&quot]What an AMAZING 45 days. As our first-ever [/FONT]#HasLab[FONT=&quot] project comes to a close, the entire Star Wars team would like to extend a huge THANK YOU to all of the fans that supported The Khetanna. You [/FONT]#BackedTheBarge[FONT=&quot]!!!
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Reaction score
Look a that thing, is HUGE!!
It's going to seem really huge once it's in hand. Is it February yet?

I saw you posted in the Sail barge thread. I had actually closed it yesterday because I'm tired of some of the same babble that goes on and it seemed like it was dying out, but after seeing what Slave I posted up yesterday about the delay in getting charged, I decided to check to see that everyone knew and it's still a bunch of people arguing about the stupidest things. Also a lot of people who have no idea how credit card transactions work and one guy who just makes up things Hasbro is going to do in his own mind and posts them as facts. Not sure I can deal with that thread anymore. I was on it for 45 days and it's the same thing over and over.

Reaction score
It's going to seem really huge once it's in hand. Is it February yet?

I saw you posted in the Sail barge thread. I had actually closed it yesterday because I'm tired of some of the same babble that goes on and it seemed like it was dying out, but after seeing what Slave I posted up yesterday about the delay in getting charged, I decided to check to see that everyone knew and it's still a bunch of people arguing about the stupidest things. Also a lot of people who have no idea how credit card transactions work and one guy who just makes up things Hasbro is going to do in his own mind and posts them as facts. Not sure I can deal with that thread anymore. I was on it for 45 days and it's the same thing over and over.
Yeah, some of thos guys seem to not have a life. I just go to other threads once in a while because of that.

Please let me know if you see a VC 3.75" Snoke anywhere in our area (Fry's, Walmart, Target), I would like to get one. Thanks!

Reaction score
Yeah, some of thos guys seem to not have a life. I just go to other threads once in a while because of that.

Please let me know if you see a VC 3.75" Snoke anywhere in our area (Fry's, Walmart, Target), I would like to get one. Thanks!

I just posted up I think it was two weeks ago about these being at Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace. I grabbed a Snoke and Hoth soldier, but I think I'm going to return the Hoth soldier. Pretty sure I left one Snoke behind. Don't remember for sure.

So wouldn't you know it... I saw they updated the HasLab dates of sending the booklet and went to the sail barge thread to see if anyone had posted about it and got sucked back in. I just posted a pic someone was referring to. I have a life, but working from home and being at my desk all day can get boring. So when I have to compile software for work, I flip to my home computer and find things to entertain me.

Reaction score
Has Qi'ra and 4-LOM black series been hitting the pegs locally? I managed to find the rest of the new figures this morning, but neither of those. I was even there when they opened a fresh case and they were not included.

Reaction score
I think they're a different wave. My wife found all of wave 1 for me as well.

Thanks. Now I won't go crazy driving around trying to find them until the official release next week.

So after a REALLY crazy last 15 months I decided to get back into the Black series. I've spent the last three weeks grabbing what I can starting with nothing, but still need some help filling in the gaps. I'm collecting loose, so ignore the style package on the list (Just included to keep things in order due to the box numbering). LMK if you have any of these available and I'll gladly drive your way to meet.

(Orange Packaging)

• [ ] - #01 - Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot
  • [ ] - #03 - Imperial Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)
  • [ ] - #04 - R2-D2
  • [ ] - #06 - Boba Fett
  • [ ] - #07 - Greedo
  • [ ] - #09 - Stormtrooper
  • [ ] - #11 - Luke Skywalker - Bespin
  • [ ] - #12 - Anakin Skywalker - ROTS
  • [ ] - #14 - Clonetrooper - AOTC

(Blue Packaging)

• [ ] - #01 - Imperial Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron)
  • [ ] - #03 - Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight
  • [ ] - #06 - Yoda
  • [ ] - #07 - Clone Trooper Sergeant
  • [ ] - #12 - Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
  • [ ] - #13 - Clone Trooper Captain
  • [ ] - #14 - Commander Cody
  • [ ] - #15 - IG-88

(Red Packaging)

• [ ] - #13 - General Hux
  • [ ] - #32 - Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
  • [ ] - #57 - DJ - Canto Bight
  • [ ] - #58 - Rey Island Journey
  • [ ] - #59 - Captain Rex
  • [ ] - #61 - 4-LOM
  • [ ] - #66 - Qi'ra - Corellia
  • [ ] - #** - Porg Multipack

Deluxe/Mid Size Vehicles:

• [ ] - Dewback with Sandtrooper
  • [ ] - Tauntaun with Hoth Han Solo
  • [ ] - Wampa with Hoth Luke

Exclusives:

• [ ] - Astromech 3 Pack - R2-A3, R5-K6 & R2-F2
  • [ ] - Boba Fett Proto - Walgreens
  • [ ] - Clone Commander Gree - TRU (2017)
  • [ ] - Elite Praetorian Guard - Amazon 2017
  • [ ] - Guardians of Evil 4 Pack (Gamestop 2017)
  • [ ] - Imperial Forces 4 Pack - EE Exclusive
  • [ ] - Imperial Shadow Squadron w/ Shadow Trooper - Target
  • [ ] - Royal Guard 4 Pack - Senate Guard, Royal Guard, Emperor's Shadow Guard & Elite Guard
  • [ ] - ROTS Clonetrooper 4pack
  • [ ] - Stormtrooper Evolution 4-Pack - Amazon

Last edited:
Reaction score
See below for some of these.

Thanks. Now I won't go crazy driving around trying to find them until the official release next week.

So after a REALLY crazy last 15 months I decided to get back into the Black series. I've spent the last three weeks grabbing what I can starting with nothing, but still need some help filling in the gaps. I'm collecting loose, so ignore the style package on the list (Just included to keep things in order due to the box numbering). LMK if you have any of these available and I'll gladly drive your way to meet.

(Orange Packaging)

• [ ] - #01 - Luke Skywalker - X-Wing Pilot
  • [ ] - #03 - Imperial Sandtrooper (Orange Pauldron)
  • [ ] - #04 - R2-D2
  • [ ] - #06 - Boba Fett
  • [ ] - #07 - Greedo
  • [ ] - #09 - Stormtrooper
  • [ ] - #11 - Luke Skywalker - Bespin
  • [ ] - #12 - Anakin Skywalker - ROTS
  • [ ] - #14 - Clonetrooper - AOTC

(Blue Packaging)

• [ ] - #01 - Imperial Sandtrooper (Black Pauldron)
  • [ ] - #03 - Luke Skywalker - Jedi Knight
  • [ ] - #06 - Yoda
  • [ ] - #07 - Clone Trooper Sergeant
  • [ ] - #12 - Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise
  • [ ] - #13 - Clone Trooper Captain
  • [ ] - #14 - Commander Cody
  • [ ] - #15 - IG-88

(Red Packaging)

• [ ] - #13 - General Hux
  • [ ] - #32 - Ben (Obi-Wan) Kenobi
  • [ ] - #57 - DJ - Canto Bight
  • [ ] - #58 - Rey Island Journey
  • [ ] - #59 - Captain Rex
  • [ ] - #61 - 4-LOM
  • [ ] - #66 - Qi'ra - Corellia
  • [ ] - #** - Porg Multipack

Deluxe/Mid Size Vehicles:

• [ ] - Dewback with Sandtrooper
  • [ ] - Tauntaun with Hoth Han Solo
  • [ ] - Wampa with Hoth Luke

Exclusives:

• [ ] - Astromech 3 Pack - R2-A3, R5-K6 & R2-F2
  • [ ] - Boba Fett Proto - Walgreens Pretty sure I've seen these recently at some Chandler Walgreen's.
  • [ ] - Clone Commander Gree - TRU (2017)
  • [ ] - Elite Praetorian Guard - Amazon 2017
  • [ ] - Guardians of Evil 4 Pack (Gamestop 2017)
  • [ ] - Imperial Forces 4 Pack - EE Exclusive
  • [ ] - Imperial Shadow Squadron w/ Shadow Trooper - Target
  • [ ] - Royal Guard 4 Pack - Senate Guard, Royal Guard, Emperor's Shadow Guard & Elite Guard Isn't this the same as the Guardians of Evil 4-Pack?
  • [ ] - ROTS Clonetrooper 4pack
  • [ ] - Stormtrooper Evolution 4-Pack - Amazon

Reaction score
Woo! I’m so excited! Hasbro will hopefully see us as a reliable community (adult collectors)
finally saw some Solo wave in the wild, grabbed Range Trooper sadly at full price.

saw some new hot wheels One was called an AT-Hauler Looks pretty interesting.

Reaction score
Slave I- Good news for us. There are already people crying in the Sail Barge forum about how they missed ordering the barge. BRING ON THE AFTER MARKET SALES!!!
Lol I don't know how these people missed it, they must really be out of touch with anything internet-related.

Reaction score
I would rather have seen Rex in Wave 2 instead of Island Rey or DJ. Not just because I still need Rex but I think he'll be a better seller.
I didn't know you needed Rex. I hid one a long time ago and nobody inquired about it. It's long since gone. Have you tried GameStop? I heard at one store in another state they had about 20 of them.

Reaction score
I didn't know you needed Rex. I hid one a long time ago and nobody inquired about it. It's long since gone. Have you tried GameStop? I heard at one store in another state they had about 20 of them.
Thx, I haven't hit a GameStop in a couple weeks but I'll be going next week.

Reaction score
I'll keep my eye out for a Rex for both of you. I had no idea anyone was looking for one.

Appreciate it. I still need Rey and DJ as well, but I know they will be easy to find in the new waves come Friday.

Reaction score
Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace- All of the 5-POA figures are half off ($4.99). I snagged the only three FO Stormtroopers there. They did not have any Vintage figures.

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new. Nothing that stood at to me.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- ​Nothing new. Took down my sail barge poster.

Reaction score
Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace- All of the 5-POA figures are half off ($4.99). I snagged the only three FO Stormtroopers there. They did not have any Vintage figures.

Germann & Gilbert Target- Nothing new. Nothing that stood at to me.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- ​Nothing new. Took down my sail barge poster.
Thanks for the update, you saved me a trip to those stores today.