Phoenix Board # 186: Jabba's Sail Barge a REALITY!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
It's funny that we create a new AZ thread every 10 - 15 pages. The Sail Barge discussion thread is currently at 145 pages.

ASM- You have a long wait for that excitement to last.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received shipping notice late last night from Amazon that my Pop! Chewie in AT-ST has shipped and it's due to arrive today. I'm looking forward to this one and just in time for the Smugglers Bounty Pop! I received yesterday.

Reaction score
Last night at Chandler Mall Target they had new BS6 figures. A couple range troopers, Han, Lando, Jawa, & Tarkin. Only picked up the Lando

Reaction score
It's funny that we create a new AZ thread every 10 - 15 pages. The Sail Barge discussion thread is currently at 145 pages.

ASM- You have a long wait for that excitement to last.
I know, Christmas will be in February next year :D

Glad to see that the Barge got AZ board backers, I did see Ares_X's flyers all over the Chandler Walmarts and Targets. Nice to see that the employees didn't take them down.

Reaction score
I know, Christmas will be in February next year :D

Glad to see that the Barge got AZ board backers, I did see Ares_X's flyers all over the Chandler Walmarts and Targets. Nice to see that the employees didn't take them down.
The only store that took them down was the Fry's Marketplace on Gilbert and Ocotillo.

I had planned on putting out a lot more away from my area, but we hit the 5000 goal, so it wasn't quite the priority it had been.

And now it's at over 150% of the goal, which is AWESOME!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received shipping notice late last night from Amazon that my Pop! Chewie in AT-ST has shipped and it's due to arrive today. I'm looking forward to this one and just in time for the Smugglers Bounty Pop! I received yesterday.
WOO HOO!!! I just received this from Amazon...

Amazon said:
Greetings from Amazon.com.

You saved $9.99 with Amazon.com's Pre-order Price Guarantee! The price of the item(s) decreased after you ordered them, and we gave you the lowest price.

The following title(s) decreased in price:

Funko Pop Deluxe: Star Wars-Chewbacca in AT-ST Collectible Toy
Price on order date: $31.99
Price charged at shipping: $22.00
Lowest price before release date: $22.00
Quantity: 1
Total Savings: $9.99

$9.99 is your total savings under our Pre-order Price Guarantee.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just about to post it. CRAZY!!!

According to one guy that called Hasbro, there are a lot of support issues. It sounds like there are a number of cancellations. Stupid people.
Well I'm glad we got three thousand plus to play with then to make sure we hit it.

Reaction score
I was just about to post it. CRAZY!!!

According to one guy that called Hasbro, there are a lot of support issues. It sounds like there are a number of cancellations. Stupid people.
People probably ordered more than one to help meet the 5000 goal, and are cancelling extras now that it’s a sure thing.

Reaction score
People probably ordered more than one to help meet the 5000 goal, and are cancelling extras now that it’s a sure thing.

Yep! That was why I offered to fund one for someone here. I was trying to make sure we made the goal and help out a friend at the same time that may not have the cash to spare at the moment. Nobody took me up on it though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Final number 8837! Okay it keeps creeping up even after 9pm.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was tempted to buy a second but it wasn't necessary and $500 is a lot for me to tie up for a year.

I'll feel better when the charge goes through my account. My bank initially declined the my order because they thought it was a fraudulent charge. I had to call and straighten it out.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was tempted to buy a second but it wasn't necessary and $500 is a lot for me to tie up for a year.

I'll feel better when the charge goes through my account. My bank initially declined the my order because they thought it was a fraudulent charge. I had to call and straighten it out.

I had to go through that the first time I had no problems the second time.

Reaction score
Congrats to us and congrats to Hasbro hopefully they see we are serious now. Waiting is definitely going to be the hard part now. I think we all pretty much have that mentality we want it now.

Reaction score

I had to go through that the first time I had no problems the second time.

Same here. I had to call up the bank the first time. Not with the second.

Reaction score
I'm curious to see now how far the number drops because of cancellations.
Yeah, I am curious as well, probably a couple of hundred is my guess.

It's looking so far like only 30 orders. It's at 8810 now.

I'm sure some will get buyers remorse and feel they got caught up in the excitement. Especially when buying two or three of them. I know of two guys on the sail barge thread that their wife/girlfriend found out and they got into trouble. At least one of them cancelled. Plus there are some that may just get denied when the time comes.

In case any of you missed this from the HasLab site...

Hasbro said:
[FONT=&quot]You supported it. Now we're making it![/FONT][FONT=&quot]You did it! Thanks to your overwhelming support, Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna) campaign was successfully backed. We could not have done this without you. Now it is our turn to get to work making this dream product a reality.

In addition to your order confirmation email, you will receive a shipment notification email once Jabba's Sail Barge (The Khetanna): Behind the Workbench booklet is on its way to you. At that point, we will also charge your preferred payment method. If your card is declined (this happens from time to time), you will receive an email letting you know that we cannot process your order. You will have 3 business days to call our Customer Service team to update your information.

As we work towards an estimated sail date of February 28th, 2019, we want to stay as connected to you as possible. We will be sending periodic email updates (make sure you are subscribed!) as well as keeping this section updated with the latest photos and information direct from the development team.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Should you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Customer Service team at 1-800-408-0052. We couldn't be more excited and are thrilled to be on this journey with you.[/FONT]

Reaction score
I received my Pop! Chewbacca/AT-ST yesterday and was surprised at how accurate the AT-ST is. Trust me with all of the work I've been doing on the AT-STs lately, I am getting very familiar with them. The Pop! version even had a feature none of the Hasbro ones did, but my latest custom one also has it.

I really like this Pop! and even more so since Amazon only charged me $22 for it. It's currently $23 Prime on Amazon.

Reaction score
New SKUs...

I'm wondering if the Royal Guard (ROTJ) is the same as what's in the current Target exclusive ROTJ 3-pack. I sure hope so, because even though it's only 5-POA, I think it's the best Royal Guard to date. No soft goods.

UPDATE: I just found out from a guy in the sail barge thread that the Luke from the Target exclusive 3-pack is also being released as a single carded figure, so it's highly likely this is the same Royal Guard. Not sure how accurate his information is or where he heard it from. He also said a new Vader is supposed to release and he's guessing it may be from the Probe droid set.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I think I am calling my custom First Order AT-ST done. It's far from being 100% accurate. I did not follow the paint scheme in the promo picture I posted up a week or so ago because it didn't look like they were that way in the movie from the screen grabs Ground Trooper sent me. They were also far more battle damaged/weathered in the movie as compared to the pic I was originally using for reference. I still need to lock it into a position and mount it and I need to get started on the next one (headless).

Click the pic if you want to see all of the pictures.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I think I am calling my custom First Order AT-ST done. It's far from being 100% accurate. I did not follow the paint scheme in the promo picture I posted up a week or so ago because it didn't look like they were that way in the movie from the screen grabs Ground Trooper sent me. They were also far more battle damaged/weathered in the movie as compared to the pic I was originally using for reference. I still need to lock it into a position and mount it and I need to get started on the next one (headless).

Click the pic if you want to see all of the pictures.

Looks great!

And bring on the Denny's meet-up.