Phoenix Board #185 - Up next: SOLO, PCF.

Reaction score
Yeah. Considering that there will probably be another surge in orders before it ends tomorrow night, it could probably get up to 7500 - 8000. Which just goes to prove that the collector market is not something that should be ignored.

Are you still contemplating cancelling yours?
No, I'm in.

Reaction score
I found a fresh case of Wave 16 Black Series at the Super Target on Power just off the 202 in Mesa this morning. The Walmart next door had a case of Kylo Ren with Throne.

I left them all, as I already have them all.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I found a fresh case of Wave 16 Black Series at the Super Target on Power just off the 202 in Mesa this morning. The Walmart next door had a case of Kylo Ren with Throne.

I left them all, as I already have them all.

Damn! After seeing this I ran the DPCI in BrickSeek and it showed them in stock at my closest Target and priced at $5, so I rode down there real quick. When I punched the numbers into their scanners, it showed "N/A", so an associate ran the numbers for me. He said that they don't have them in stock, but even if they did, he couldn't get them for me because they have a street date. I'm guessing they really are in stock, but he figured he'd have less trouble with me pushing by telling me they're not.

Reaction score
Damn! After seeing this I ran the DPCI in BrickSeek and it showed them in stock at my closest Target and priced at $5, so I rode down there real quick. When I punched the numbers into their scanners, it showed "N/A", so an associate ran the numbers for me. He said that they don't have them in stock, but even if they did, he couldn't get them for me because they have a street date. I'm guessing they really are in stock, but he figured he'd have less trouble with me pushing by telling me they're not.
I think all the new stuff has a 4/13 street date. I was thinking of treating that day like a Force Friday, but the Solo figures and Pop!s probably won't be that hard to chase down.

Last edited:

bac

Reaction score
My interest in any Solo figures will depend on my reaction to the movie.

Reaction score
I think all the new stuff has a 4/13 street date. I was thinking of treating that day like a Force Friday, but the Solo figures and Pop!s probably won't be that hard to chase down.
Yeah. I know it had a street date, but Ham Salad is finding them, so I was hoping to get lucky. Especially at $5 each. I may run out Friday morning to check stores, but not going crazy over it. I don't see anything from Solo that will be hard to get. Right now I'm more interested in Tarkin and Death Star Trooper.

My interest in any Solo figures will depend on my reaction to the movie.
I plan to leave them in box until I see the movie. I will open troopers, but the rest I will probably wait on. I will not be getting the Falcon unless it hits DEEP discount and it will. That thing is a mess and I may not even want it then.

Reaction score
If you manage to find them at Target, they should ring up without any issues. I've seen multiple reports about people buying these early without problems at Target.

Also, the store where I found them them did not have them on sale for $5. According to Brickseek, only a handful of stores here have that sale.

Reaction score
If you manage to find them at Target, they should ring up without any issues. I've seen multiple reports about people buying these early without problems at Target.

Also, the store where I found them them did not have them on sale for $5. According to Brickseek, only a handful of stores here have that sale.

Yeah. That was the only reason I rode down there real quick. 75% off is worth a shot.

bac

Reaction score
Barge x2. Briefly considered x3 but thought that was overkill.

Reaction score
Kind of disappointed there hasn't been more fanfare down the stretch from them.
Yeah! Not sure what's up with that. We still have tomorrow and there's still a chance they could throw in the Nikto Guard, but it's pretty unlikely since they already hit the goal.

I had no idea you bought two. What's your plan with the second? Desiree wants me to blow it up. She's mentioned that multiple times now.

Reaction score
Got my Smugglers Bounty set today love it !
I forgot which Pop! we were getting until I opened it. Then I was pretty excited. Glad we got a patch again and glad it was not something dumb like an Endor soldier.

Desiree loves the plush Wicket, so I ended up giving it to her. She was just going crazy over how cute he was. I also gave her the socks because I will NEVER wear them.

Reaction score
I forgot which Pop! we were getting until I opened it. Then I was pretty excited. Glad we got a patch again and glad it was not something dumb like an Endor soldier.

Desiree loves the plush Wicket, so I ended up giving it to her. She was just going crazy over how cute he was. I also gave her the socks because I will NEVER wear them.
That's why I didn't say anything I didn't want to ruin the surprise for anybody in case they forgot or didn't know what it was.

Reaction score
Yeah! Not sure what's up with that. We still have tomorrow and there's still a chance they could throw in the Nikto Guard, but it's pretty unlikely since they already hit the goal.

I had no idea you bought two. What's your plan with the second? Desiree wants me to blow it up. She's mentioned that multiple times now.
Yeah my first one was like number 64 and then somewhere in the mid 3000 I got another one. I was trying to help the numbers get to 5,000 but I guess that wasn't needed where at almost 8,000 now. I'm keeping it I figured I'll open one and keep one in the box for now. Maybe in a few years it'll be worth something and I can send the kids to college lol.