Phoenix Board #185 - Up next: SOLO, PCF.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Thanks for that! Had been eyeing them on EE, Amazon for the win!

Glad to help. I was the same way.

The Sail Barge managed to continue it's journey all night long and has hit over 4600. We are less than 400 away. At this point I am taking my funding offer off the table as I have had zero inquiries about it and the barge is going to happen regardless.

Reaction score
End of an era...

www.toysrus.com is no more.

www.toysrus.com said:
Thanks for visiting. We have shut down the website for any purchases but our brick and mortar stores are open and holding going out of business sales. You can keep up-to-date with the sale at
http://goodbuytoysrus.com
and
liquidation-going-out-of-business-FAQs
. We encourage you to stop by your local store and take full advantage of the deep discounts and deals available. Thank you for your business and support over the years.

Sincerely, Toys”R”Us and Babies”R”Us teams.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah one of the Hasbro designers “MrStevie” said after 5k threshold they would attempt to find a UK supply route

Reaction score
Yeah one of the Hasbro designers “MrStevie” said after 5k threshold they would attempt to find a UK supply route
Yeah. A lot of the UK people have already ordered through other means, but some are still waiting it out. I just hope they get a fair shake and it's not hard for anyone that wants one to get one other than the price.

Reaction score
Wow if I'm gonna pay $500 for a barge I would hope for a little more exclusivity. This increasing production number is really a bummer.

Kidding.

Last edited:
Reaction score
One of the site QandA’s from one of the many conventions, had a question about a follow up to the 6” SF Tie Fighter. The response from Hasbro was something like “ (insert name) has a classic X-wing prototype at his desk but sales determine these large items”

still boggles my mind why they tested the large large vehicle market, for the first time with a non OT!
id love to see stuff like that, but it’s be hard to find room for a proper 6” scale X-wing

Reaction score
One of the site QandA’s from one of the many conventions, had a question about a follow up to the 6” SF Tie Fighter. The response from Hasbro was something like “ (insert name) has a classic X-wing prototype at his desk but sales determine these large items”

still boggles my mind why they tested the large large vehicle market, for the first time with a non OT!
id love to see stuff like that, but it’s be hard to find room for a proper 6” scale X-wing

I do love the BS6 TIE-Fighter. I have 4 of them, but I would've much rather have an OT version.

I would also love an OT X-Wing as well, but in this case it seems like it would make more sense for it to be Poe Dameron's X-Wing.

Reaction score
Updated pictures of my First Order AT-ST...

It's far from being 100% accurate, but it's pretty close. Paint is no where near being complete. I also completely disassembled the legs and found out the Hasbro designers are pretty smart by the way they put this thing together.

Oh and my version does not allow a figure to sit in it for a few reasons.

1. I wanted to change the hatch door from the original and making it work with the detail I put on would be really tough.
  2. I am using the cockpit pieces for another AT-ST project, so there would be no place for them to sit.
  3. The added armor really doesn't allow for the flip top, so only the hatch would open anyway. I don't think the feature of the whole top lifting on the OT version is accurate to the movie. I'm pretty sure it's just the hatch.
  4. I have no idea what a First Order AT-ST driver would look like anyway.

bac

Reaction score
Random thought...

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who only wants one figure from the first wave of VC figures: Jyn.

Yes, I realize I can buy her for under $5 from Walmart.

BUT there are some minor paint upgrades per the reviews out there, and ripping it off a VC card is worth the up-charge to me.

Reaction score

It's far from being 100% accurate, but it's pretty close. Paint is no where near being complete. I also completely disassembled the legs and found out the Hasbro designers are pretty smart by the way they put this thing together.

1. I wanted to change the hatch door from the original and making it work with the detail I put on would be really tough.
  2. I am using the cockpit pieces for another AT-ST project, so there would be no place for them to sit.
  3. The added armor really doesn't allow for the flip top, so only the hatch would open anyway. I don't think the feature of the whole top lifting on the OT version is accurate to the movie. I'm pretty sure it's just the hatch.
Holy c**p that's cool looking ! It's going to look phenomenal when it's all finished and weathered.

Reaction score

Looking great.

Reaction score
Holy c**p that's cool looking ! It's going to look phenomenal when it's all finished and weathered.
Looking great.

Thanks! It's got some issues, but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I watched TLJ tonight and I think it'll do in a pinch considering the small amount of screen time it got. I kind of wished they would've had a driver in another AT-ST chasing after the one BB-8 had commandeered.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Random thought...

I'm guessing I'm the only person here who only wants one figure from the first wave of VC figures: Jyn.

Yes, I realize I can buy her for under $5 from Walmart.

BUT there are some minor paint upgrades per the reviews out there, and ripping it off a VC card is worth the up-charge to me.

Too bad you're not in need of the 5-POA version. I could hook you up time and time again.

Reaction score
I saw most of the new Vintage wave still hanging at Greenfield/Main Fry’s MP last night except Snoke and Kylo.

Happy Easter!

bac

Reaction score
The Rogue One Stormtrooper is by far the best Stormtrooper sculpt done so far.
Yes he is, and there's a lot of calls for that sculpt to show up in the new VC collection as super-articulated. I could see it happening. You can't have a new line without a stormtrooper.

Reaction score
Are Targets normally closed on Easter? That blew me away.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Picked up a BS6 Deluxe Kylo Ren. Not sure if I'm keeping it yet. I want to see how different it is from the other one. They had at least 3 more on the shelf and they are all over the Valley on BrickSeek.

Reaction score
So is anyone else having issues with the TLJ Blu-ray sound cutting in an out? We've noticed on the movie disc the bonus disc.

Also, when watching it this last time I did see the First Order Gunner from the Crait 4-pack with his helmet down aboard the Dreadnought. I have yet to see any Snowtrooper with grey markings or Rose in a poncho.

Reaction score
Wow, 6717 barges and counting is pretty impressive, and honestly way more than I thought would be ordered.

Reaction score
Wow, 6717 barges and counting is pretty impressive, and honestly way more than I thought would be ordered.

Yeah. Considering that there will probably be another surge in orders before it ends tomorrow night, it could probably get up to 7500 - 8000. Which just goes to prove that the collector market is not something that should be ignored.

Are you still contemplating cancelling yours?

Reaction score
Are Targets normally closed on Easter? That blew me away.

Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Picked up a BS6 Deluxe Kylo Ren. Not sure if I'm keeping it yet. I want to see how different it is from the other one. They had at least 3 more on the shelf and they are all over the Valley on BrickSeek.
Yep, one of the few big retailers that stay closed when there’s money to be had! If anyone is looking for the 6” Black Series Walmart Throne Room Kylo Ren, they’ve got two at the Greenfield/Baseline location. Only time I’ve seen them in a store...