Phoenix Board #184: TLJ and the holiday season

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Chandler Mall Walmart- First time ever seeing a BS6 AT-AT Driver and two Snowtroopers on the pegs. $17.97 each. It was tough leaving them behind, but I already have two AT-AT Drivers and three Snowtroopers, so I thought I'd leave them. Still tough though.

Reaction score
I hadn’t been excited for Solo since we hadn’t seen anything, but even that little bit has me hyped.

Reaction score
Does anyone know when it played during Super Bowl? I recorded it and FF through the half time events, but saw nothing of the trailer.
It was played pretty early in the first quarter. The full thing will be tomorrow during Good Morning America.

Reaction score
Also, Alden Ehrenreich is only 5' 9". Harrison Ford is 6' 1". I would've thought being somewhat consistent with height would be important when casting.

I noticed it because 5' 10" Woody Harrelson is taller than Han.

Reaction score
New rumored Mighty Muggs that are coming...

• K-2S0 (Rogue One)
  • Jyn Erso (Rogue One
  • Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
  • Han Solo (A New Hope)
  • Han Solo (Stormtrooper) (A New Hope)
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (A New Hope)
  • Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi)
  • Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)

Has anyone bought any of the new Mighty Muggs yet?

Reaction score

This brings Mighty Muggs down to $7.80 each and free shipping after $49. Just not sure I'm ready to commit to Mighty Muggs yet. Yoda sucks, so I will not buy him unless he was marked down to a couple of bucks and Finn is not great as I don't feel they captured him at all. Not crazy about Rey either.

Luke, Leia and Poe capture the characters really well. Chewie's a little odd, but I like him. It seems strange they released Luke, Leia and Chewie, but waited for Han.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did everyone decide to stop collecting Star Wars after seeing the Solo trailer? I'm the only one that posted yesterday.
The trailer didn't get me any more excited to see the movie, and I was not very excited before it came out.
And no, nothing could get me to stop collecting Star Wars.

Reaction score
How could you forget the post . . .
Has there been anything canon that has ever indicated Chewie has a family? I really hope not. One... It was the stupidest thing Lucas ever put out next to Howard the Duck and second... If Chewie were off running around with Han all the time, what does this say about his responsibilities as a spouse and parent?

Reaction score
Did everyone decide to stop collecting Star Wars after seeing the Solo trailer? I'm the only one that posted yesterday.
Just saw the trailer and teaser last night on You tube. I liked them and played them several times but it didn't generate the excitement that TFA or Rouge 1 did.

I agree that Ehrenreich is too short; that really stood out to me in the footage.

Reaction score
New rumored Mighty Muggs that are coming...

• K-2S0 (Rogue One)
  • Jyn Erso (Rogue One
  • Han Solo (Solo: A Star Wars Story)
  • Han Solo (A New Hope)
  • Han Solo (Stormtrooper) (A New Hope)
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi (A New Hope)
  • Luke Skywalker (Return of the Jedi)
  • Darth Maul (The Phantom Menace)

Has anyone bought any of the new Mighty Muggs yet?
I like the multiple expressions that you can get from the new Muggs but won't be collecting this line. I may pick up Chewy if I ever see it for $2 or $3; I might get K-2 when that wave is released; I'm interested in seeing what they come up with for his different expressions.

RDM

Reaction score
I was going to post yesterday but didn't want to bring negativity to the boards so soon after the trailer hit. Today, I don't care as much...:)

I'm just not feeling this movie at all and honestly at this time plan to skip it...which will be extremely hard for me. I ultimately don't have any desire to see anyone besides Ford play Solo and the trailer confirmed that for me. I don't feel that Disney has done the OT characters any justice in the sequel trilogy and having someone else play Solo is just kinda twisting the knife to me.

RDM

Reaction score
Has there been anything canon that has ever indicated Chewie has a family? I really hope not. One... It was the stupidest thing Lucas ever put out next to Howard the Duck and second... If Chewie were off running around with Han all the time, what does this say about his responsibilities as a spouse and parent?
Why would Disney care about how Chewie comes off as a parent when they didn't with Han and Leia?

Reaction score
In the Kylo Ren with base-Walmart Exclusive thread, in the Hasbro Modern Collecting Forum: Black Series 6 inch, Power_Droid posted on 2/4 that he had seen this set at one of the Walmarts near him. This is the first time I've heard of this figure hitting a store in AZ. Hopefully more will show up in more stores. He posted that he had seen two cases--he didn't say how long ago--and nothing since.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Eventually I'm going to reach a breaking point where I can't keep collecting everything just because it's Star Wars. I have a lot of prequel-related collectibles, but truthfully I don't like much about those movies.

This may be it. Space and cost are big factors, but I'm also not really feeling the actor playing Han. I hope he proves me wrong though.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was going to post yesterday but didn't want to bring negativity to the boards so soon after the trailer hit. Today, I don't care as much...:)

I'm just not feeling this movie at all and honestly at this time plan to skip it...which will be extremely hard for me. I ultimately don't have any desire to see anyone besides Ford play Solo and the trailer confirmed that for me. I don't feel that Disney has done the OT characters any justice in the sequel trilogy and having someone else play Solo is just kinda twisting the knife to me.

I still have to see it as there looks to be other things that grab my interest. The trooper chasing Han looks very similar to a Tank Driver. I also still have a feeling Boba Fett may be in it and that could be good or bad, but I have to see it. Plus, it's Star Wars.

Reaction score
Eventually I'm going to reach a breaking point where I can't keep collecting everything just because it's Star Wars. I have a lot of prequel-related collectibles, but truthfully I don't like much about those movies.

This may be it. Space and cost are big factors, but I'm also not really feeling the actor playing Han. I hope he proves me wrong though.

I know I'll buy things from Solo because the Empire will exist and I'll get pulled in by cool trooper designs.

Reaction score
"Lucasfilm has announced that Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will write and produce a new series of Star Wars films. This new series of films will be separate from both the episodic Skywalker films and the new trilogy that is being developed by Rian Johnson. Benioff and Weiss will begin working on the new series of films “as soon as the final season of Game of Thrones is complete.”

This has some really good potential.

Reaction score
I started working towards a Jedha diorama by making mods to one of the AT-STs I recently purchased.

• Completely repainted/weathered
  • Added view port supports
  • Filled in the inside of the legs that Hasbro did not
  • Added caps over screw holes
  • Added additional hoses/tubing
  • Mounted in a static pose

Reaction score
"Lucasfilm has announced that Game of Thrones creators David Benioff and D.B. Weiss will write and produce a new series of Star Wars films. This new series of films will be separate from both the episodic Skywalker films and the new trilogy that is being developed by Rian Johnson. Benioff and Weiss will begin working on the new series of films “as soon as the final season of Game of Thrones is complete.”

This has some really good potential.
So is this going to be on HBO, have a ton of nudity and use the C*** word at least 3 times per show?

Hey! If you think about it, they're already into the brother/sister love, so they could take the Luke/Leia kiss even further with some new siblings.