Phoenix Board # 183: Fall and The Last Jedi

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that I saw around 15 Funko POP! #211 Resistance BB Units at San Tan Walmart on Sunday night. I hadn't seen these since they came out on Force Friday. These are the GITD version which I think everyone here probably already has and not #210 which I don't think is out yet. You can get this at Walmart.com for $2.98!! I can't believe how low Walmart has gone on their exclusive POPS!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I forgot to mention that I saw around 15 Funko POP! #211 Resistance BB Units at San Tan Walmart on Sunday night. I hadn't seen these since they came out on Force Friday. These are the GITD version which I think everyone here probably already has and not #210 which I don't think is out yet. You can get this at Walmart.com for $2.98!! I can't believe how low Walmart has gone on their exclusive POPS!

This morning I noticed the Pop! Tank Driver had dropped to $2.98 as well, but at that point was sold out. I kind of wished I would've snagged another one at the $3.98 price I found it at.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention the Alma/Warner WM had at least 10 each of the Pop movie moments on Monday night

Reaction score
Reminder for THIS coming Saturday...

Annual Toy Drive

Saturday, December 2nd

13825 N 32nd Street, Suite 15, Phoenix

Desiree and I will be trooping that day.
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this year.

Reaction score
GameStop is having one of their 50% off clearance sales today--don't know if it's only today or extends a few days; I took advantage of the sale to pick up a couple of GS exclusive Star Wars Busts. I got the Imperial Death Trooper for $27 including tax and the classic TIE Pilot for $19.99 ($21.60 with tax). Both of the busts were originally $79.99. I would have missed out on these deals if I wouldn't have changed my plans and decided to check out GS today.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Found the Black Series Luke on Ahch-To Island at Target today...check Yakface for pics
29.99 pretty sweet sitting next to the Supreme Leader from Gamestop

Last edited:
Reaction score
GameStop is having one of their 50% off clearance sales today--don't know if it's only today or extends a few days; I took advantage of the sale to pick up a couple of GS exclusive Star Wars Busts. I got the Imperial Death Trooper for $27 including tax and the classic TIE Pilot for $19.99 ($21.60 with tax). Both of the busts were originally $79.99. I would have missed out on these deals if I wouldn't have changed my plans and decided to check out GS today.

That's the same deal I got when I bought the Death Trooper and Poe Classic busts.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I received my second sets of the FO Stormtrooper with Gear yesterday and the AOTC Clones today. Both in beautiful packaging that will probably end up in the recycle bin.

I also received my Spinmaster BB-8 yesterday, but it's getting returned to Target. I didn't even open it. Just verified it was the same UPC.

Reaction score
I ended up taking advantage of HTS Cyber Week sale and ordered the BS Poe helmet for $59.99 with free shipping.

Reaction score
Ground Trooper, Desiree and I are meeting up at the Village Inn on Scottsdale road (just north of Frank Lloyd Wright) at 8:30am tomorrow and then will drive over to Toy Anxiety for the Toy Drive event. Anyone is welcome to join us for breakfast.

Reaction score
Ground Trooper, Desiree and I are meeting up at the Village Inn on Scottsdale road (just north of Frank Lloyd Wright) at 8:30am tomorrow and then will drive over to Toy Anxiety for the Toy Drive event. Anyone is welcome to join us for breakfast.

Wish I could! Thanks for the invite. Too much going on tomorrow, unfortunately.

Reaction score
I don't read the forums much anymore, so I don't know if it's already been posted. But that AT-AT looking vehicle from Rogue One has been showing up at Ross stores in the valley for, I think, around $60 or $70.

That Village Inn is right down the street from our house! :)

Reaction score
I don't read the forums much anymore, so I don't know if it's already been posted. But that AT-AT looking vehicle from Rogue One has been showing up at Ross stores in the valley for, I think, around $60 or $70.

That Village Inn is right down the street from our house! :)
Yes. Dang! Ares we thought that Eleyre wouldn't see this! Now he is probably gonna show up. Maybe he won't remember us (since it has been SOOO LONG!) and just sit with some strangers at VI and start talking Star Wars with them. ;)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes. Dang! Ares we thought that Eleyre wouldn't see this! Now he is probably gonna show up. Maybe he won't remember us (since it has been SOOO LONG!) and just sit with some strangers at VI and start talking Star Wars with them. ;)

I could wear my Mando helmet and you could wear your Sandtrooper helmet and he'd have no idea who we were.

Reaction score

I wish. That would be fun. The Toy Drive as well, but I fight in the morning. I have the Masters Jiu Jitsu tournament. In Phoenix.

Whats the deal with that Amazon Trooper, it dipped for a day, then climber to nearly double??