Phoenix Board # 183: Fall and The Last Jedi

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Anovos pre-order for the TLJ FO Stormtrooper helmets. Note that these come with the teeth in the frown. I definitely prefer the teeth than just the exposed grill.

Currently at $191. 25 (Not a bad price, but I think that's a Black Friday special). The Executioner is priced at $275 and it only has an extra black stripe added. A can of Krylon and some 3M tape would run you about $10.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anovos pre-order for the TLJ FO Stormtrooper helmets. Note that these come with the teeth in the frown. I definitely prefer the teeth than just the exposed grill.

Currently at $191. 25 (Not a bad price, but I think that's a Black Friday special). The Executioner is priced at $275 and it only has an extra black stripe added. A can of Krylon and some 3M tape would run you about $10.

I really like TLJ Stormtrooper helmet changes. They really should have been like this for TFA. It would have been a more logical evolution from the OT Stormies.

Reaction score
Ares_X - FYI there are 4 more stickers out for your Banana collection.

BB-8
Porgs
Capt Phasma
Red Guard

Reaction score
The EE exclusive Astromech set is marked down to $29.99 (from $79.99).

* Sickly looking collector guy not included.

It's a great price, but I'm still not interested in them. There's not one design that looks all that good to me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Amazon has the Spinmaster Hero BB-8 Droid that I purchased a little over a month ago for $80 less than what I paid. I just ordered another and will be returning it. I have up to Feb 8th that I can still return mine and it's worth the hassle for $80.

Reaction score
WOW!

Walmart has the Pop! Bespin set for $4.88. What an AWESOME deal if you don't have it or just want a spare Ugnaught and Bespin Guard.

The Ewoks set is only $6.97.

The Tank Driver and General Leia are only $3.98.

The ROTJ set is only $14.98. Not as good, but still good.

Last edited:
Reaction score
HasbroToyShop.com has 25% off and FREE shipping with code CYBERWEEK17. I just picked up DJ, Artoo, Rey (Island Journey) and a couple of Galactic Heroes figures I was missing.

General Leia and Luke were out of stock.

Reaction score
Amazon has the Spinmaster Hero BB-8 Droid that I purchased a little over a month ago for $80 less than what I paid. I just ordered another and will be returning it. I have up to Feb 8th that I can still return mine and it's worth the hassle for $80.

Its down to $129 now, so I bit. Is it bigger than the Jakks toy?

Reaction score
The EE exclusive Astromech set is marked down to $29.99 (from $79.99).

* Sickly looking collector guy not included.

It's a great price, but I'm still not interested in them. There's not one design that looks all that good to me.
That's a much better price, but I'm having trouble placing any of those droids, I'm guessing Clone Wars?

Reaction score
Off topic: The first two hours of the big CW Superhero crossover was AWESOME!!! The best two hours of television I have seen in a long time.

Reaction score
SOB!!!

Now the Amazon Exclusive First Order Stormtrooper with gear is on sale for $24.49. I may be tempted to get another one.

Ended up ordering a second FO Stormtrooper with gear. It's only $5 more than a regular Stormtrooper. I couldn't resist.
I was hoping this would take a price cut for Cyber Monday and finally ordered one.

Reaction score
After a little research and a couple reviews, I picked up the EE astromech set.

Reaction score
HasbroToyShop.com has 25% off and FREE shipping with code CYBERWEEK17. I just picked up DJ, Artoo, Rey (Island Journey) and a couple of Galactic Heroes figures I was missing.

General Leia and Luke were out of stock.
I ordered the Black Series Stormtrooper helmet for $59.99 with free shipping.

Reaction score
SOB!!! I will be calling Amazon to see if I can get a price adjustment.

It's the same exact size.

Well after 20+ minutes on the phone and dealing with 3 different people at Amazon, I finally got someone to refund the $20 additional I paid for the Hero BB-8.

I was actually told by one of the reps that I could return the order I receive (Amazon would pay shipping) and then reorder it at the lower price. This was the most asinine thing I have heard in a long time. They wouldn't refund the $20, but they would pay shipping for this very large item two more times. WHAT??? Luckily I got a hold of a manager that was able to adjust the price.

Reaction score
The Black Series Poe Dameron helmet is on Amazon for $67.99.

I highly recommend it and with some very simple tweaks it can be near move accurate.

HTS has it for $59.99 with free shipping, I'll get that one later.

Reaction score
You're just now getting it? I picked that up multiple times at that price a year ago. You're going to love it. It's an excellent helmet. If they ever dropped further in price, I'd grab more.
Better late than never, that's what I'm afraid of that I'll want more to customize and not have room for them.