Phoenix Board #182: Force Friday Episode III: Revenge of the Retailers

Reaction score
I meant to check out Inhumans and forgot about it. I wasn't to big on the idea of Ramsay Bolton being someone I was rooting for though. I may just stick with The Gifted for now.
That actor is also the bad guy in this show.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Funko NYCC shared exclusives:
https://funko.com/blogs/news

Dengar - Amazon
K-2SO (action pose) - Amazon
Saw Gerrerra with hair - B&N
chrome Death Star droid - B&N
Jyn Imperial disguise - B&N (this is listed at Books-a-Million, but there is supposedly a page marker for it at B&N)

I want all of these!

I am getting so tired of the exclusives. At least these will be easier to get and the Amazon ones will be free shipping for me.

Reaction score
Funko NYCC shared exclusives:
https://funko.com/blogs/news

Dengar - Amazon
K-2SO (action pose) - Amazon
Saw Gerrerra with hair - B&N
chrome Death Star droid - B&N
Jyn Imperial disguise - B&N (this is listed at Books-a-Million, but there is supposedly a page marker for it at B&N)

I want all of these!
What is Books-A-Million? I really want that 1st Doctor POP!

Reaction score

I got all my TLJ stuff opened and displayed. Its not permanent (what display is), I will definitely change once I see the movie. I'm experimenting with home made flight stands too.

Some notes I made:
The BB-8 playset comes with a force-link bracelet.
Even though some figures seem like straight repacks (basic Rey/Rey with EPG, basic Kylo Ren/Kylo Ren with ship) they have diferent sound clips.
Some people are reporting that their Rathar has the incorrect Probe Droid chip, so it makes the wrong sounds. Mine has the correct chip.
The probe droid has a black firing missile in the bottom corner of the box, its very easy to miss. Even if you don't care about missiles, it covers up a large hole in the droid.
Others are reporting that some of the sound clips are not from the actual actors, but I'm not sure which ones. Kylo Ren does sound a little different.

Reaction score
I got all my TLJ stuff opened and displayed. Its not permanent (what display is), I will definitely change once I see the movie. I'm experimenting with home made flight stands too.

Some notes I made:
Even though some figures seem like straight repacks (basic Rey/Rey with EPG, basic Kylo Ren/Kylo Ren with ship) they have diferent sound clips.
Some people are reporting that their Rathar has the incorrect Probe Droid chip, so it makes the wrong sounds. Mine has the correct chip.
The probe droid has a black firing missile in the bottom corner of the box, its very easy to miss. Even if you don't care about missiles, it covers up a large hole in the droid.
Others are reporting that some of the sound clips are not from the actual actors, but I'm not sure which ones. Kylo Ren does sound a little different.
I want that Snoke figure, but I really don't want to pay for that playset.

Reaction score
I want that Snoke figure, but I really don't want to pay for that playset.
You're aware that there's a BS3 version coming out too, right? I'm waiting on the playset because I know it's going to drop in price and I will never display it in the open form. I'm just not big on Hasbro's attempts at playsets. They're not realistic enough for me. I have so many of them from the past that will probably sit in storage forever.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Some notes I made:

At some point I know I will end up with a Force-Link bracelet, but I can't say that I'm going crazy to hear the different sounds. I listened to some of them in the store.

I have 5 Rathtars. I wonder if any of them give Probe Droid sounds.

The Probe Droid is awesome. The place where the missile is inserted was perfect because my existing Hoth display used a small dowel on the back side of the old Probe Droid to mount him to appear to be hovering. The new one didn't require any modifications to do this. I just inserted the dowel in the missile hole. At some point I may get a second one if they drop a lot in price and give it a dusting of white for snow. Then I'll use the other in my Death Star II dio.

Reaction score
You're aware that there's a BS3 version coming out too, right? I'm waiting on the playset because I know it's going to drop in price and I will never display it in the open form. I'm just not big on Hasbro's attempts at playsets. They're not realistic enough for me. I have so many of them from the past that will probably sit in storage forever.
Yeah, but I really like the look of that 5 POA figure.

Reaction score
I was able to get Death Star Droid and Saw, but no Jyn. I kept getting unauthorized on my card, so I had to go the Paypal route. No idea what was going on, but I didn't want to wait too long and miss out.

Reaction score
I'll probably hit TRU today for the Boba Fett; Does anybody want/need me to try and pick up one?
Is this the Pop! Boba/Slave I?

YES PLEASE!!! I hadn't realized they were coming out today. You'll probably make it over there way before I can get a chance unless I ask Desiree to go. Which one are you going to? SS?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Has anyone seen the BS6” Luke or Rey speeders discounted at Walmart? On some Facebook pages I’ve seen them found for as low as 20.
If anyone sees them, I’d like both please!?

Reaction score
So with my B&N and my TRU online purchases today, I was unable to purchase with my debit card. I ended up using Paypal. No idea why. So I get on my bank website and see a bunch of transactions where random amounts of money were taken out and then put back. I did not recognize the seller. I ended up cancelling my card and it's being considered stolen. Had I not been attempting those purchases this morning I would've had no idea this was going on. Scared the hell out of me when I saw that.

Now I have to go through the pain of changing any pre-orders and memorizing a new card #.

Last edited: