Phoenix Board #182: Force Friday Episode III: Revenge of the Retailers

Reaction score
My mommy went online and ordered me a Target red trooper Pop! With her Redcard this morning.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Just ordered a Target Pop! Stormtrooper for me and for Desert Trooper.

Not sure why you all don't have the red card. It saves 5% on all purchases and gets you free shipping from their website. You can tie it directly to a debit card, so their are no extra transactions or payments.

Reaction score
First time watching Minority Report (it’s on tv right now). Did they just use the entire Attack of the Clones soundtrack? I mean there’s essentially the same scene of the droid factory assembly belt line.

And does anyone here happen to have a black series 6 inch Cody for sale?

Last edited:
Reaction score
First time watching Minority Report (it’s on tv right now). Did they just use the entire Attack of the Clones soundtrack? I mean there’s essentially the same scene of the droid factory assembly belt line.

I can't even say I remember anything about that movie, but considering the droid factory scene in AOTC was a last minute add on Lucas' part and they came out the same year, it may be the other way around.

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from Desert Trooper, Desiree was nice enough to stop off at the Walgreen's on Gilbert & Riggs on her bike ride and found both Exclusive Pop! Praetorian Guards, two Pop! Wedge/Snowspeeders and two Pop! Cloud City Duels. She picked up an extra Wedge for Desert Trooper and left the extra Cloud City Duel.

Reaction score
Thanks to a tip from Desert Trooper, Desiree was nice enough to stop off at the Walgreen's on Gilbert & Riggs on her bike ride and found both Exclusive Pop! Praetorian Guards, two Pop! Wedge/Snowspeeders and two Pop! Cloud City Duels. She picked up an extra Wedge for Desert Trooper and left the extra Cloud City Duel.
Big thanks to Desiree and Ares for grabbing the Wedge!!

Reaction score
Falcon Field Walmart and Red Mountain Target each had a set of the Maz wave of the TBS 6 Black Figures. The ESB Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver are also in this wave. SS TRU also has this wave.

I pre-ordered a POP! Deluxe Leia on Speeder Bike from Gamestop. I had heard a rumor about this figure and it is listed in their binder of upcoming collectibles. I have no idea if it is one of these compacted POP! rides like Vader, Boba, Wedge and the TIE Pilot or if it is full sized like Rey's speeder. I hope it is the latter. I only put down a $5 deposit on $24.99. Total will be $27 with tax (Same price as Wedge). I don't know if it is an exclusive to Gamestop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm really liking these Pop! figures in their mini ships. They look odd in the box and a little bit Happy Mealish (like Kielbassa mentioned) from head on, but the side and 3/4 views are really nice and they have a good amount of detail. I was actually flying Wedge and is snowspeeder around the house into Desiree's office. She said his face was going to get cold.

The Cinema Scenes (or whatever they're called) are pretty nice too. The figures are NOT removable. The Bespin Gantry is decent even being one color..

Last edited:
Reaction score
Falcon Field Walmart and Red Mountain Target each had a set of the Maz wave of the TBS 6 Black Figures. The ESB Snowtrooper and AT-AT Driver are also in this wave. SS TRU also has this wave.

I'm at work but I saw your post and I had the wife hit those 3 stores and all the new BS6 were gone at all 3 stores except just one Snowtrooper and a Poe left at that Falcon Field Walmart. I hope they were collectors that bought them and not ebayers.

Nothing at Power/60 Target either

GF/Southern WG nada
Recker WG nada
Power/McK WG one Wedge Pop

Reaction score
My GS BS6 BFII TIE pilot order delivery got pushed up to today. I'd be more excited if I wasn't returning this right to a store.

Reaction score
Kielbassa- How much did you pay for your Inferno Squadron TIE Pilot? I may be interested in buying from you anyway. Apparently because of the CC expiration issue, I was put on back order. My only hesitation is you're not close to me at all and sometimes meeting up can be difficult, but I do need to meet with Desert Trooper soon anyway and he's on your end.

Reaction score
Kielbassa- How much did you pay for your Inferno Squadron TIE Pilot? I may be interested in buying from you anyway. Apparently because of the CC expiration issue, I was put on back order. My only hesitation is you're not close to me at all and sometimes meeting up can be difficult, but I do need to meet with Desert Trooper soon anyway and he's on your end.
It was $31.31 shipped. I can probably get it to D_T if he doesn't mind playing middle man.

Reaction score
That's 7 cents more than I paid, but I think I can make it work. I can pay you via Paypal if that's cool. If you're good with this, I'll cancel my order (as long as it allows me to).
PM sent. Let me know if it doesn't work out with cancelling yours or with D_T.

Reaction score
Hot Toys is releasing an Animated version 6th Scale Boba Fett.

Considering this will probably be in the $250 range and it's not one of my favorite decos, I will probably pass on this one.

Pre-orders start Thursday.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Anyone checking out the new X-Men related show on Fox called The Gifted? The first episode wasn't bad. It has some seriously hot women in it.
I saw the first episode it was pretty good definitely a lot of eye candy (even the blonde sister's hot).

Reaction score
Anyone checking out the new X-Men related show on Fox called The Gifted? The first episode wasn't bad. It has some seriously hot women in it.
Yes, I liked it. I read the X-men comics a long time ago so I had to check it out. I even recognize some of the characters. I also watched the Inhumans pilot (another marvel show). Its OK but I think I'm going to like the Gifted better.

Reaction score
Yes, I liked it. I read the X-men comics a long time ago so I had to check it out. I even recognize some of the characters. I also watched the Inhumans pilot (another marvel show). Its OK but I think I'm going to like the Gifted better.

I meant to check out Inhumans and forgot about it. I wasn't to big on the idea of Ramsay Bolton being someone I was rooting for though. I may just stick with The Gifted for now.

Reaction score
Funko NYCC shared exclusives:
https://funko.com/blogs/news

Dengar - Amazon
K-2SO (action pose) - Amazon
Saw Gerrerra with hair - B&N
chrome Death Star droid - B&N
Jyn Imperial disguise - B&N (this is listed at Books-a-Million, but there is supposedly a page marker for it at B&N)

I want all of these!