Phoenix Board #182: Force Friday Episode III: Revenge of the Retailers

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
So I took some time off work for my birthday to do something specifically for me. I am working in my Star Wars room. Yesterday I decided to rip out the area that used to be where my Boba Fett stuff was displayed and I am moving it to another part of the room that will allow it more visibility and greatly increase some of the other display areas I have for Endor and Saleucami as well. So to do this, I had to move a whole mess of my stuff to one side of the room. It's a little chaotic at the moment.

Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen that Ewok display, thats pretty cool. Not a bad way to spend your B-day.

Reaction score
Actually I spent my B-Day with my kids and their significant others bowling and then lunch at the Tilted Kilt.

Ended up with two more Rathtars (bringing my count to five), Graphic Novels of ANH and ROTJ (need to order ESB now) and a pre-order of SH Figuarts FO Executioner. It was a fun day.

McClintock & Warner Walgreens- They had all four of the limited articulation figures, but I only grabbed the FO Stormtrooper.

McQueen & Ocotillo Walgreens- Four BS6 Spirit Obi-Wans on the shelf.

AZ Ave & Ocotillo Target- They had three or four Titanium Kylo Rens that I had not seen before today. Left all of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently you can get both of these Droid Factory sets on the Disney Parks app. I have not tried. The two BB-8 units in the middle look to be made up and I'm not sure I want them, especially at an extra cost.

UPDATE: I just checked and the BB 4-pack is $29.99 and the R4-X2/Y5-X2 2-pack is $19.99 + shipping.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Apparently you can get both of these Droid Factory sets on the Disney Parks app. I have not tried. The two BB-8 units in the middle look to be made up and I'm not sure I want them, especially at an extra cost.

UPDATE: I just checked and the BB 4-pack is $29.99 and the R4-X2/Y5-X2 2-pack is $19.99 + shipping.
Thx for the info I ordered both and used code SDPINSTA25 and got 25% off.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw a couple of TBS 6 Qui-Gon's and two Tusken Raiders on a table near the pharmacy at the Greenfield/Main Fry's Marketplace yesterday. I picked up one of the Tuskens. There was also a TBS 6 Lando on the pegs in the action figure aisle.

Reaction score

2BB-2 looks kinda like the WalMart exclusive Pop!

I’m hoping to get back to Disneyland in October so I’ll have to check to see if they have these in the parks.

Reaction score
More Walgreen's Exclusive Pop! figures

Wedge in Snowspeeder

Movie Moments: Cloud City Duel

I hadn't even heard Funko was going to be doing scenes. Apparently there are pictures of more movie scenes on the back of the box, but I couldn't find them.

Reaction score
I heard there is going to be an X-wing pilot three pack; I would think Wedge would be one of them. I was thinking Wedge, Luke and Porkins might make a good set.

I bet it'll be Luke, Wedge and Biggs. I could even see them doing Gold Leader instead of Luke.

I love all of those little Movie Moments. Especially the Threepio and Artoo with the escape pod.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I heard there is going to be an X-wing pilot three pack; I would think Wedge would be one of them. I was thinking Wedge, Luke and Porkins might make a good set.
I bet it'll be Luke, Wedge and Biggs. I could even see them doing Gold Leader instead of Luke.

I love all of those little Movie Moments. Especially the Threepio and Artoo with the escape pod.
I was thinking they could do Biggs as well, which would be nice, with Red Leader and Wedge. i think any combination would be good as long as they don't reissue Poe or Snap.

Reaction score
I like the look of the Movie Moments so far; just worried about the ever increasing numbers of Star Wars POPs! When I first started picking up POPs!, the total released in a year was pretty low. This year has been brutal with all the releases. It's hard to keep up.

Reaction score
Since TFA released the Star Wars Pop! offering has been pretty brutal. It's definitely a money maker for them. They know we're stupid enough to buy the same character again with an arm or a leg in a different position.

Reaction score
I received my BS6 Commander Rex from Hasbro Toy Shop.

Not sure how much MIB collectors will like it. It's not sealed. the cover slides off easily. In fact, mind had partially slid off inside the packaging. The figure and weapons can be removed and put back into place without any damage, so you'll never know if you have a mint unopened package. Personally, I don't care since I bought it to open.

I did not know his helmet came off.

Reaction score
I got my Rex as well. It is kind of strange that there is no window covering the figure. It's a nice looking figure and mine arrived in great shape. I like the lengthy character description on the side of the cover.

I'm glad the 40th Anniversary figures are going to be re-released. I wonder if this is only going to be online or if we will maybe see them in stores?

Reaction score
I received an email from Game Stop regarding my order for the BS6 Battlefront II Inferno Squadron TIE Pilot because my credit card from April is no longer valid. I completely forgot about this order, but it sounds like I will be receiving it soon now that I have updated the order.

Reaction score
I received an email from Game Stop regarding my order for the BS6 Battlefront II Inferno Squadron TIE Pilot because my credit card from April is no longer valid. I completely forgot about this order, but it sounds like I will be receiving it soon now that I have updated the order.

I also forgot about this, and I also got charged for my order. Since I'm no longer collecting 6" I' guess I'll be returning it to a store. It is apparently too late to cancel.

Reaction score

The exact same thing happened to me. Just updated my Credit Card, so hopefully will be shipping soon.

Reaction score
I actually called because when I updated it on their website it did not change anything. Apparently it did on their side because she saw the correct card #. I hate their website.
You have to reply to their email with the subject "Self Maintained", at least according to the email.