Phoenix Board #181: Summer, Bad Distribution, Happy 40th Birthday Star Wars!!!

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
According to Yodasnews.com, the Pop! Seventh Sister and Inquisitor were back in stock at some point since yesterday. They're out now, but maybe there's still hope for me to get the Inquisitor after all.

Now if they'd just offer up Rey on her speeder.

Reaction score
The POP! Inquisitor was briefly available on Walmart.com. I even put it in my cart, but by checkout time The Inquisitor was out of stock.

I'm lucky to already have the Inquisitor but I've not been happy at how difficult it has been to get all the various store exclusive Star Wars POPs! with the exception of Hot Topic.

Reaction score
Not sure if it's been mentioned here, so sorry if I'm posting old news, but I stumbled upon the next wave(?) of TBS3 while surfing EBAY yesterday. They include Ponda Baba, Sandtrooper, Tusken Raider and Proto Boba Fett; I believe they're all reissues but will still be nice to pick up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was just able to order both the seventh sister and the Inquisitor pops fro walMart

Reaction score
I missed the Pop! Inquisitor again. Been busy all day adding legs to my Sandtrooper. I had to remove the old stumps of legs and reposition them and then pad them. It's a lot of trial an error just like the arms.

Here it is assembled and with armor. I need to mess with the left boot because it's getting all wrinkled up. The top of the boot is wider than the bottom of the calf armor, so it doesn't tuck in well.

Reaction score
Reaction score
So after looking over my Sandtrooper since yesterday evening, I have decided he needs more grime on his boots. The bottom of the calf armor is heavily weathered, but the tops of the boots are not and that doesn't make sense, so I will need to do that soon.

Today I am super itchy from dealing with cutting the fiberglass mannequin open.

He looks pretty cool holding my Mando rifle and standing next to my Stormtrooper. I can't wait until I get the base made for them. Originally it was going to be two separate bases, but I decided to make a combined base with different textures for both. That could all still change though.

Reaction score
Reaction score
I hate that these are SDCC exclusives. Hopefully they're all shared with another source. The Funko blog does have this note:

Most of our SDCC exclusives will be shared! Details to be announced the week of SDCC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Droids Smuggler's Bounty Pop! reveal:

Spoiler:  

A surprising but neat choice.

Reaction score
I forgot to mention that there's one less BS3 Cassian on the pegs. Monday night I was packaging up some of my figures and I went to bend the leg on Cassian and it snapped in half. Yesterday I was at San Tan Walmart and they had them there for the $5.86 price, so I picked up another one. The sucky part is I have so many duplicates of Cassian already.

Reaction score
I keep telling myself I'm done with the BS6 line, but I cracked when the new wave was available on Amazon last Friday. I received QGJ, Lando and ERG a couple days ago with free Prime shipping.