Phoenix Board #181: Summer, Bad Distribution, Happy 40th Birthday Star Wars!!!

Reaction score
When Rambo (spoilers GT) walks past the mailbox towards his home at the end of the fourth film it is supposed to be Bowie AZ but the home/ranch that was used for filming is located north or Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Got notice for both of the Pop! Tank Drivers from Walmart today. Desiree was nice enough to run out and get them for me.

Here's my Cosbaby Tank Commander (left) next to my Pop! Tank Driver (right). The Cosbaby is far better, but also cost a whole lot more.

Reaction score
I've been wanting get pictures of my growing Scarif Troops. I have another Imperial Ground Crewman arriving with the BS6 Gree. I also have 3 TIE Strikers and 2 U-Wings that did not show up for photo day because they're packed in boxes. I'd still like to get some more Scarif, Death Troopers and Stormtroopers.

Oh and I realize that no Stormtroopers had paulrons on Scarif and that there were no Tank Drivers that we saw in the film, but they're too cool to miss being in the photo.

Very cool, looks awesome all together !!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
TLJ items found at a TRU before street date.

Spoiler:  
I am not crazy about the design of that new guard. It does not look "Star Wars" to me. Desiree felt the same way.
Yeah I saw a picture of it last week and said the same thing, I hate it .

Reaction score
TRU BS6 Commander Gree has left Rambo behind and made his place amongst the other versions of him.

They did a great job. I am happy to have him in this scale. Comes with Blaster, Blaster Rifle and Binoculars and a little antenna for his com pack.

Reaction score
I couldn't aGREE more!
Are you serious?!?!? You got yours before I got mine and I'm the one that gave you the heads up. Man! I am GREEn with envy. Was that bad or what?

Mine doesn't arrive until Saturday.

Your display looks good.
Thanks. I wonder if yours is later because you added another item to your order?
Who knows. Weird.

Reaction score
Lol Thanks. I did Google it right after I posted and saw it was down in the SE Corner of the state. I guess I haven't watched Rambo enough to know that trivia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For some reason I always thought Rambo said he was from Dewey, not Bowie.

Learned something new.
When Rambo (spoilers GT) walks past the mailbox towards his home at the end of the fourth film it is supposed to be Bowie AZ but the home/ranch that was used for filming is located north or Los Angeles.

LOL, will have to go and watch the movies again

Reaction score
Nice seeing DashRendar briefly today. Glad we could finally make it happen.

Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
K-2SO Holiday Deluxe Mini Bust pre-order

$130.00

He also comes with a blaster.

[h=1]K-2SO is the Gentle Giant Ltd. 2017 Holiday Item[/h]This past week at San Diego Comic Con International we revealed K-2SO as our 2017 Deluxe Holiday Mini Bust. Now we are proud to make him available for pre-order, exclusively for our 2017 Premier Guild members. Pre-Order K-2SO before August 11th to guarantee he will be in your collection in time for the holidays.

[h=1]“I’m having a happy holiday… Cassian told me I had to…”[/h]
While most of us know that the re-programed Imperial security droid K-2SO can be a bit cranky and sarcastic, he can also be festive as evidenced by the Gentle Giant Ltd. 2017 deluxe holiday Mini Bust. This year we celebrate our 13th annual tradition of making a holiday item available to our Premier Guild members with our holiday offering: the K-2SO Holiday Deluxe Mini Bust. K-2SO is bundled up in his holiday scarf and is holding a silver ornament in the shape of the dreaded Death Star.
Built from original film models and 3D data, K-2SO’s hulking stature and intricate inner workings have all been captured in this high quality, hand painted bust that is sure to brighten up your Star Wars collection not just for the holidays, but all year long!
This K-2SO Mini Bust features a removable scarf and swappable arm holding a blaster so you can display him not in “holiday mode” if you desire. Each limited edition piece is numbers with a matching certificate to ensure authenticity. Made exclusively for Gentle Giant’s collector club, The Premier Guild, K-2SO is expected to sell out quickly. Pre-order before August 11th to be guaranteed this bust will be in your collection. K-2SO will make an excellent addition to your Star Wars collection or as a special gift this holiday season!

[h=1]JOIN OUR 2017 PREMIER GUILD![/h]It's not too late!
Click on the images below for more details!

[h=1]Check out our Social Media Channels![/h]

Last edited:
Reaction score
K-2SO Holiday Deluxe Mini Bust pre-order

$130.00
The one bust I wouldn't mind having from the, this year. But not worth it to even buy into the base level as there was nothing else that called to me. If there is a PGM member out there that isn't buying it, I'd be interested in the opportunity.
I know I have done this in the past for others... Hint hint.

Thanks!

Reaction score
The one bust I wouldn't mind having from the, this year. But not worth it to even buy into the base level as there was nothing else that called to me. If there is a PGM member out there that isn't buying it, I'd be interested in the opportunity.
I know I have done this in the past for others... Hint hint.

Thanks!

Sorry. I just ordered it for myself. K-2SO has really started to grow on me.

Unfortunately after tax and shipping it's $150.

Last edited: