Phoenix Board #181: Summer, Bad Distribution, Happy 40th Birthday Star Wars!!!

Reaction score
Had gree in my cart for a couple hours, and when I finally had a break between clients, sold out!

Cant believe Hasbro did (well, guess I can) Luke Jedi as a convention exclusive. I know he will be released that first wave, but damn. Did they really need to do that??

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Had gree in my cart for a couple hours, and when I finally had a break between clients, sold out!

Cant believe Hasbro did (well, guess I can) Luke Jedi as a convention exclusive. I know he will be released that first wave, but damn. Did they really need to do that??

How much longer does it take to check out after adding to your cart? Maybe 45-60 seconds?

Gree is supposed to be available in stores later in the Summer, so I wouldn't give up yet.

Reaction score
According to this picture, the Anovos Shore Trooper armor is only $600. I assume that doesn't include the helmet since the helmet alone is $575. Or I wonder if the helmet that comes with it is made of ABS instead of fiberglass.

Reaction score
The Death Trooper is unfortunately $900, but considering all the extras, I can kind of see why. And it does exclude the helmet. It's printed on the sign in very small print. It also excludes soft goods and the rifle. I didn't expect it to include the rifle. So my guess in order to get a full blown Death Trooper costume, we'd be looking at $2100 - $2500.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I can rest at ease about not getting the Hot Toys Animated Boba Fett. I compared theirs to the pictures from the Christmas Special and it does not match. They basically tweaked the existing Boba Fett design a little and gave him a new weapon . It was a lame attempt. Since it's so far off it's not worth getting.

Reaction score
The Walmart trooper Pop! is up. Got one.

Had a great time at SDCC yesterday. Will recap a little later.

Reaction score
Wow Hasbro is dropping bombs in their panel.

6" Dewback
6" Rex with removable helmet
6" Rebel Troopers
6" General Organa
6" Maz with the chest and light saber.

I might have missed a couple.

-----
And "The Vintage Collection" Is back with "The Force Awakens" and others and probably some re-releases.
and Rogue One with a Tank Driver....and a TVC first a vehicle. Assault Tank!

Last edited:
Reaction score
It was announced a couple of months ago, scheduled for a mid July release, but not necessarily a SDCC exclusive. Can't remember which site I saw it shown on. I will add a link if I can find the page later on.

Reaction score
I AM SOOOOO HAPPY!!!

Not only are we getting a super-articulated 3.75" Tank Driver, but we're also getting the assault tank! WOO HOO!!!

3.75″ Rogue One Hovertank – working treads, accurate details, removable Kyber crystal chamber

This will be very expensive for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
AZ Ave & Ocotillo Target- Picked up 5 more Imperial Ground Crew on clearance and I caved and bought another Big Figs 18" Tank Driver for $10. The BS6 AT-ACT Drivers haven't hit clearance anywhere that I've seen yet.

Reaction score
I've been wanting get pictures of my growing Scarif Troops. I have another Imperial Ground Crewman arriving with the BS6 Gree. I also have 3 TIE Strikers and 2 U-Wings that did not show up for photo day because they're packed in boxes. I'd still like to get some more Scarif, Death Troopers and Stormtroopers.

Oh and I realize that no Stormtroopers had paulrons on Scarif and that there were no Tank Drivers that we saw in the film, but they're too cool to miss being in the photo.

Reaction score
Had a great time at SDCC as usual, checking out the Exhibit Hall and just people watching. So much great stuff coming from HT and Sideshow. I don't buy as much GG anymore, but the Bib Fortuna and Emperor's Wrath Vader busts look awesome. Hasbro is really bringing their A game to the 6" stuff as well.

My Smuggler's Bounty box came while I was gone. Both droid Pop!s are really nice. My Snoke and WM tank trooper were both waiting for me as well. Looks like Bodhi and Leia/R2 should be here Thursday. Not sure why it takes a full week.

Reaction score
Walgreens across from D.R. Marketplace: no Cody POP!, but they did have 3 Mace Windu POP!s that I missed the first time they came out. Picked up one and left two if anyone is still looking for it.

Walgreens 67th Ave/Union Hills: no new POP!

Walgreens Tatum/Cave Creek: no new POP!

Reaction score
My TRU Gree has already checked in at BOWIE, AZ wherever that is. Delivered by Thursday.

Per Wikipedia

Bowie, AZ:The community lies on Interstate 10 in eastern Arizona close to the western New Mexico border. The community is in the west of the San Simon Valley, as well as the northeast foothills of the Dos Cabezas Mountains. On Interstate 10, Willcox, Arizona at the Willcox Playa lies west-southwest; San Simon, AZ and Road Forks-Lordsburg, New Mexico lie east.

Information
Bowie has the ZIP Code of 85605; in 2010, the population of the 85605 ZCTA was 449.

In popular culture
Bowie, Arizona was put on the map when it was revealed that it was action icon John Rambo's hometown. This was first unveiled in the second film, later elaborated on in the third film and in the fourth film, Bowie was seen on screen for the first time. Sylvester Stallone has stated that a fifth film is set to take place entirely in Bowie and the Mexican Border.

Bowie native Clyde William "Bill" Allen was the father of Tucson's famous 4-star Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen, who managed Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and the BP Gulf oil spill.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Per Wikipedia

Bowie, AZ:The community lies on Interstate 10 in eastern Arizona close to the western New Mexico border. The community is in the west of the San Simon Valley, as well as the northeast foothills of the Dos Cabezas Mountains. On Interstate 10, Willcox, Arizona at the Willcox Playa lies west-southwest; San Simon, AZ and Road Forks-Lordsburg, New Mexico lie east.

Information
Bowie has the ZIP Code of 85605; in 2010, the population of the 85605 ZCTA was 449.

In popular culture
Bowie, Arizona was put on the map when it was revealed that it was action icon John Rambo's hometown. This was first unveiled in the second film, later elaborated on in the third film and in the fourth film, Bowie was seen on screen for the first time. Sylvester Stallone has stated that a fifth film is set to take place entirely in Bowie and the Mexican Border.

Bowie native Clyde William "Bill" Allen was the father of Tucson's famous 4-star Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen, who managed Hurricane Katrina rescue efforts and the BP Gulf oil spill.
Lol Thanks. I did Google it right after I posted and saw it was down in the SE Corner of the state. I guess I haven't watched Rambo enough to know that trivia.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk