Phoenix Board #180: Celebration Orlando and more 40th anniversary ANH

Reaction score
I did receive my Smuggler's Bounty box. The Pop! Luke Landspeeder is very nice. So did everyone else get the same Han & Greedo salt shakers and black Star Wars wrist bands?
From what I've seen and read everybody has been getting the same thing. Now you can wear your wrist bands when you go jogging.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
From what I've seen and read everybody has been getting the same thing. Now you can wear your wrist bands when you go jogging.
Yeah! Because I often have an issue with my wrists sweating.

I have never understood those things and I actually wore them in the 70s as a kid because they were considered cool. I don't know if you tried them on, but they're really tight and I don't have large wrists at all.

Reaction score
Looks awesome, the weathering looks to be a really good match to yours.
Thanks! Actually it's very different. I think it just looks okay with the poor lighting and being a cell phone pic. The weathering on the helmet is grey/black. The weathering on my Sandtrooper is mostly brown and tan.

If I could get a spare set of Stormtrooper arms armor, I would possibly make at least the upper portion of the Tank Driver because they share the same armor with Stormtroopers. The chest and back armor are entirely different though, but since they're pretty flat, it wouldn't be that tough to make from Sintra.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yeah! Because I often have an issue with my wrists sweating.

I have never understood those things and I actually wore them in the 70s as a kid because they were considered cool. I don't know if you tried them on, but they're really tight and I don't have large wrists at all.
I think they are so you can wipe your face from sweat.

I'll be using these next year considering I just signed up for the WDW half-marathon.

Reaction score
I think they are so you can wipe your face from sweat.

I'll be using these next year considering I just signed up for the WDW half-marathon.
I always thought they were to keep sweat from your arms running on to your hands, which was why you saw them in a lot of racquet sports. I just wear a half glove for that. It gives me a better grip anyway.

Reaction score
[h=1]Millennium Falcon Scaled Replica[/h][h=2]$599.99[/h]Estimated arrival is July - September

Dimensions: 8.5" H (215.9mm) x 16.25" W (412.75mm) x 19" L (482.6mm)[SUP]*

[/SUP]
So this is about the size of the Vintage Falcon, but with the correct proportions. Not bad.

Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a Custom Hoth Rebel Base Cavern that I never finished. I was making this for some BS6 Snowtroopers, but changed my mind. It's too big for what I wanted and doesn't work well in my room. I was home sick one day and was bored, so I sat on the couch cutting up cardboard and used a lot of masking tape to form the cavern shapes. It's mostly covered with drywall spackle, but still has some bare tape parts. I was then going to paint and clear coat with an acrylic to make it durable. It still needs more spackle in some areas, but not much and needs the tubes and wires you see in the Hoth base. Plus there's a little cubby hole in the back for machinery. It would easily fit 2-3 figures for display. My thoughts were two Snowtroopers and Vader. It's free to anyone interested.

Custom Hoth Rebel Base Cavern

Reaction score
According to Yakface.com, someone from AZ found 40th Wave 2 at TRU. I cannot believe how bad the Hasbro distribution is right now. Not sure to blame Hasbro or the stores for not ordering it. Except for the Vaders, which I have seen all over, I have only seen 3 Leias and 2 Bens in two different stores.