Phoenix Board #180: Celebration Orlando and more 40th anniversary ANH

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
My replacement GG Shore Trooper bust that was originally scheduled to arrive next week is arriving today. WOO HOO!!!

I'm trying to figure out how to separate the left hand from the blaster on the old one without breaking it. Then I can cut off the arms and reposition them to create a new Shore Trooper bust.

Reaction score
Saw the Revell AT-ACT and U-Wing SnapTite model kits on Clearance at SS Target yesterday. They were something like $13.98. Still listed at $19.99 at Red Mountain Target. These kits actually look pretty nice and have light up cockpits and battle sounds.

Reaction score
You picked the wrong date for your Disneyworld trip.

And Happy Anniversary!!!
No. We planned it perfectly. Next week Florida schools are out and the madness of a new water park opening at Universal and Pandora land. I'd rather come after the hype has gone down a little.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!!

I just received shipping notification from Anovos for my Tank Driver helmet. This is after talking to them yesterday and being told it would probably arrive around July.

It'll be here Monday!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Just received the Kohl's Exclusive Rogue One Death Trooper, Stormtrooper, Pao & Moroff 4-Pack. The Death Trooper has a lot more weathering/dirt painted on it and it wasn't done super well. I have yet to open the set as it just arrived moments ago and I'm about to go for a jog and bike ride.

Reaction score
I think a lot of us are going to PCC soon. Any interest in getting together for lunch one day. What days is everyone planning on going? I'll be there for sure Sat and Sun, I'm gonna try to get Friday off work and go then as well.
So what's the plan? Not a whole lot of people chiming in?

GSR- Saturday or Sunday (maybe Friday)

Sith Sense - Saturday or Sunday

Ground Trooper- Friday

Ares X/Desiree- Preferrably Sunday

Desiree and I tend to do our lunches on Friday and Saturday at The Tilted Kilt. We like to take pictures with the waitresses and they seem to have fun with us showing up in costume.

There's a possibility we may be in costume on Friday as pirates. I figure Pirates of the Caribbean releases the same weekend, so why not. That's two days in a row I'll be wearing an eye patch.

Last edited:
Reaction score
So I was watching TFA on Starz this morning when I first woke up and something dawned on me and I hope it happens in TLJ. I have nothing backing this, so don't take it as a spoiler. I think it would be very probable that Snoke is at Vader's castle and that Kylo Ren could end up training there. Snoke is obviously not on Coruscant since it was blown up. Personally, I would really love to see more of Vader's castle.

Reaction score
Got my HT DTS yesterday, sorry not the best photos just a couple quick ones with my phone.

Reaction score
So I was watching TFA on Starz this morning when I first woke up and something dawned on me and I hope it happens in TLJ. I have nothing backing this, so don't take it as a spoiler. I think it would be very probable that Snoke is at Vader's castle and that Kylo Ren could end up training there. Snoke is obviously not on Coruscant since it was blown up. Personally, I would really love to see more of Vader's castle.

That would be cool I love that castle and the look of that planet. If I was a Star Wars villain that would totally be my lair.

Reaction score
Received one of my Smugglers Bounty packages yesterday--will open today.

Checked out Chandler Fashion Square Mall yesterday. Gamestop had a couple of 40th R5's on the shelf. They have a classic TIE Pilot bust on clearance for $39.99. This price tag was under the Death Trooper, so I was going to buy it. The sales lady went to the back to get the box and brought out the FO Snowtrooper box; she then brought out the TIE Pilot box; fianlly the other salesperson brought out the right box, but the Death Trooper rang up $79.99. All the tags had been moved around for the three busts. I could have maybe challenged them because I didn't see the item description--just saw the price, but a customer probably moved those around because the shelf was not behind the counter. The Death Trooper really looks nice. The TIE Pilot is pretty cool as well but I decided to skip.

I checked out Box Lunch for the first time and picked up an Exclusive POP! Cat In The Hat. They had several of each set of the Celebration Hikari Greedo's. They also had a few of the Luke Bespin POP! #93 and POP! Luke Endor if anyone still needs those.

Chandler Target had 4 TBS6 Leia's on the pegs. Seen a bunch of Leia's at Target this week.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tempe Marketplace Best Buy had a couple of the Leia BS6 figures and a few of the Vader packs

Reaction score
What's with the Leia's? If anything, I would think she'd be the harder one to find since she's actually different.
It's the case ratio:

1x Han Solo
2x Luke Skywalker
2x Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi
2x Princess Leia Organa
1x R2-D2

I would think Ben and Luke would sell better and Han and R2 are packed 1x

Reaction score
BIG THANKS to Gsr0jedi for the Disney Chopper. This version is definitely better than the original one. Good to see him again today.

Reaction score
This is why we're seeing 40th Leias at Targets...

Yakface.com said:
Reports are coming in that some retailers, such as Target are receiving solid cases of the 6″ 40th Anniversary Princess Leia figure, such as the image above provided by forum member dubsack. This also appears to be happening at some Toys”R”us stores.
Now, we’re not opposed to this great figure of our favorite princess being in good supply, but solid cases of anything in this scale at mass retail seems like it could cause problems, unless we’re talking Stormtroopers or Royal Guards (even that would be risky).

Reaction score
Gamestop 73rd Ave/Bell Rd: went in to see if they had any SW stuff, and was surprised that they had a lone R5! They got it in unexpectedly, according to the cashier. Nice.

Reaction score
Oh yeah and with the added cushions they give it's really comfortable. I could actually troop in it. I would never consider that with a MR Boba Fett or Clone helmet. They're too heavy. I can see really well out of it too.
Cool, now you'll have to get some armor to go with it.