Phoenix Board #180: Celebration Orlando and more 40th anniversary ANH

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Three more Walgreens with no sign of 40th figures.

Higley & Williams Field
Higley & Germann
Higley & Chandler Heights - Did find the Emojis here and grabbed four of them They're real easy to figure out who they are through the packaging. Haven't opened yet, but pretty sure I have Jabba, Chewie, Leia and Wicket.

Reaction score
GameStop Exclusive NERF Rival Boba Fett Battlefront Blaster and Face Mask Set

Hasbro has announced a new NERF set to be released this spring exclusively at GameStop. Click on through for the press release and images.
(Ages 14 years & up/Approx. Retail Price: $89.99/Available: Spring 2017)
Gear up like a Mandalorian warrior with the NERF RIVAL STAR WARS BATTLEFRONT APOLLO XV-700 blaster and face mask set! This special edition blaster and mask set features distinct Mandalorian decoration and comes with a fabric Mandalorian insignia patch. Experience intense, head-to-head competition with the precision and power of the NERF RIVAL APOLLO XV-700 blaster, sending foam rounds soaring into the air at a velocity of 100 fps, and featuring easy re-load magazine. Mask boasts a breathable design and elastic band for adjustable fit. Mask is not a protective device. Set includes reusable display box, blaster, face mask, and 7 NERF RIVAL foam rounds. Available exclusively at Gamestop.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hit 3 nearby Walgreen's to find bupkis:
- Greenfield/Southern
- Higley/Southern
- Higley/Guadalupe

That Nerf blaster is a definite pass at that price. My kids love Nerf guns, especially Star Wars ones - they even still have the Clone Trooper Nerf gun from 2006 that still works. Here's hoping they don't catch wind of it, so I don't have to hear the begging...

Reaction score
I finally got around to opening the Interactech Stormtrooper I picked up the other day for $7. This is actually a pretty cool toy and for kids it's probably a lot of fun. It has all kinds of sound effects and the sounds change whether you have a blaster in his hand, the jetpack on or both. The funniest feature and by far Desiree's favorite was when I suddenly let go of him and he fell on the couch and let out a "Wilhelm" scream. She cracked up. So I had to do it a few more times. The helmet sculpt is excellent and the armor isn't too bad either. I think I may try to pick up a few more at that price since it's a decent looking Stormtrooper figure that's cheaper than the 3.75" versions.

Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Walmart- Went back to pick up more of the Interactech Stormtroopers. They had reset the area and completely cleaned it up. There was a super helpful woman still working the area and I told her what I was looking for and she looked around and found one in a whole other area. She scanned it and it was the last one in stock. Then I asked about some BS figures and she ended up going to the back and found two cases of BS3 and I left with four more BS3 Death Troopers. I also found another Rogue One Stormtrooper. So definitely worth the stop.

Reaction score
I got my ECU flashed on my motorcycle, so I decided to take it out for a test ride and ended up in Coolidge this afternoon...

Arizona Blvd Walmart- Lots of Hot Wheels (especially Jyn and Scarif Trooper).

Arizona Blvd Walgreens- No 40th figures.

Back in Chandler...

Riggs & McQueen Fry's Marketplace- Nothing I really needed, but they did have four GH Stormtroopers that I picked up. I ended up with three different sized Stormtroopers today.

I have been finding a lot of the older Walgreen's exclusive Pop! figures lately at a lot of them.

Reaction score
Received confirmation from EE that the Sefla, Raddus and Galen 3.75" RO figures have shipped.
Once I saw this I ordered from EE yesterday with a supposed arrival in June, but my order has already shipped. I cancelled my Dorkside order that was just a little cheaper shipped.

Reaction score
Once I saw this I ordered from EE yesterday with a supposed arrival in June, but my order has already shipped. I cancelled my Dorkside order that was just a little cheaper shipped.
Just realized that they only shipped Galen and Sefla, the e-mail says Raddus is on backorder, did they ship all 3 to you?

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

I know Hot Toys does some excellent likenesses of our Star Wars characters, but I was really impressed with this one. It helps that I'm a Pirate nut as well. I would love to get this, but the $265 price will probably keep me from doing so.

Reaction score
I also received a shipment from Amazon that I ordered the other day: Four more Imperial Ground Crew figures. They were only about $5 each. My Rogue One troops are growing in numbers. I would still love to get some more Scarif Troopers.

Reaction score
I think a lot of us are going to PCC soon. Any interest in getting together for lunch one day. What days is everyone planning on going? I'll be there for sure Sat and Sun, I'm gonna try to get Friday off work and go then as well.

Reaction score
I think a lot of us are going to PCC soon. Any interest in getting together for lunch one day. What days is everyone planning on going? I'll be there for sure Sat and Sun, I'm gonna try to get Friday off work and go then as well.
I can do later sat or Sunday

Reaction score
I just ordered the Kohl's Exclusive Rogue One Death Trooper, Stormtrooper, Pao & Moroff 4-Pack off Amazon for half the price of Kohl's. Still pricy since I'm only getting it for the different deco on the Death Trooper and Stormtrooper and that I currently have a small battalion of Pao and Moroff, but I still wanted it. It's Prime, so no shipping and it will be here on Saturday.

Reaction score
SS TRU had the Funko BlindBox MyMoji on an endcap with the rest of the Funko products. First time I had seen these in store. I kind of like their look but I'm not going to pick any of these up.
I posted up the other day that I found these at one of many Walgreens I've been to recently. I picked up four of them: Chewie, Leia, Jabba and Wicket. Then two days ago I picked up a Groot for Desiree because she really likes him. They're pretty easy to figure out. I'd like to get the rest, but so far that's all I've found. All the others at Walgreens were duplicates of the ones I already found.

Reaction score

Only could do Friday so I am probably out.

On a side note I have been in 4 Disney Orlando Parks Monday - Wednesday. I looked in all the Star Wars shops and didn't see a single updated Chopper. So weird. Good thing GSR found them in Cali.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reaction score
In Orlando? My point was they seem to scarce and or non existent in FL but not in CA.
I saw the droid multi-pack everywhere and the 40th BS6 wave 1 and Vader everywhere but no Chopper.
No, he was in CA. He went the week after GSR though.

At least you're seeing the 40th BS6 wave. So far the only place I've found any were at Germann & Gilbert Target yesterday. Three Leias. That's it.

Is it possible Chopper is a Disneyland exclusive (and not Disney World)?

Did you check out Avatar Land? If so, how is it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I don't know. I am sure the price of the 40th stuff in the parks makes it not a impulse buy. I didn't even stop and look at the price knowing it had the typical park mark up.

Reaction score
Chopper shows up on the Shop Disney Parks app as only being sold at Tatooine Traders & Mickey's of Hollywood both in Hollywood Studios.

IIRC, the 40th figures at Disneyland were $25. So not the worst markup.

Reaction score
I will probably have to get these Elite Die Cast figures from Disney Store. Not sure I'll jump on them immediately though since history has shown they tend to be better deals later.
Makes me wish my discount worked at Disney Stores also

Reaction score
Did you check out Avatar Land? If so, how is it?
if you're looking for a reason to go to WDW and check out Pandora, you can sign up for the Star Wars Dark Side half marathon next year. Registration opens up on the 23rd

Reaction score
Entertainment Earth has the Imperial Forces 4-pack available for $45.99. Less than half price. I really wished I would've waited on this one. If I could get free shipping, I'd probably spring for another set since ASM took the Crimson Trooper from my set. $11+ per figure is a great price.

Anyone interested in a set? FREE shipping starts at $79.

Last edited:
Reaction score
if you're looking for a reason to go to WDW and check out Pandora, you can sign up for the Star Wars Dark Side half marathon next year. Registration opens up on the 23rd
Ya we are just gonna miss the Pandora opening. We fly back in the morning. But we could see a couple of floating islands while walking around and coming into the park.

It opens on the 27th.

Last edited: