Phoenix Board # 179: NY Toy Fair and the 40th Anniversary of ANH

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Reaction score
Just got a call back from Richard (GG) and I am really liking him over Chris because he follows through. He went through and manually totaled my reward points and instead of having a negative total, I have 940 points to use and he is applying to my account.
Yeah so far he seems to be on top of things hopefully he lasts, looks like you did pretty good $47.

Last edited:
Reaction score
2017 PGM membership gift option #1:

First up we have our Star Wars: A New Hope Obi-Wan Kenobi Death Star Duel Mini-Bust.
For those watching Star Wars: A New Hope back in 1977, “Ben” Obi-Wan Kenobi was the original “Last Jedi.” For our 2017 Premier Guild exclusive 1:6 scale mini-bust we see Obi-Wan Kenobi, desert recluse and mentor, locked in the fateful duel from the original Star Wars film as he faces down his former padawan on the Death Star. With his hood up, lightsaber ignited and a steely determination in his eyes, Obi-Wan stands his ground against his former pupil and makes the ultimate sacrifice to help save the galaxy.

It has been 10 years since Gentle Giant Ltd. has released an Episode IV Obi-Wan bust and now the Premier Guild is proud to bring you the exclusive Obi-Wan Kenobi Death Star Duel Mini Bust! Digitally sculpted by our master artisans, using actual archival footage and designs, each Obi-Wan Kenobi Death Star Duel Mini Bust is rendered using the highest quality polystone, hand painted and includes a light feature imbedded in the bust to illuminate the blade of his lightsaber.

Each piece comes individually numbered and is paired with a matching certificate of authenticity.

Part of me hopes this leads to a true ANH version Vader bust, but part of me has had enough Vader, and I already have an ANH Ben Kenobi bust.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The Obi-Wan bust is kind of an iconic piece, so I wouldn't mind having it, but I wouldn't be devastated if I didn't get it either. If there is a companion Vader to go with it, it would be ideal. But I agree about having too many Vader mini busts.

Reaction score
My replacement framed Death Trooper canvas print has shipped. The Stormtrooper and Shore Trooper are still awaiting shipment.

They haven't said what I need to do with the unframed Death Trooper yet.
I received an additional email from EntertainArt with a picture of my framed canvas. I do have to say, their customer service is pretty good when they have an issue. I also found out they want me to ship the old canvas back, but they haven't supplied me with a return shipping label as of yet.

Reaction score
I received another email from Walmart dropping my 40th Leia another 16 cents. It has dropped to $15.10 before tax.
I don't think I replied before, but I did post that I received the first few price drops. I've received all the same onces since. This price is getting pretty good!

Reaction score
I picked up another AT-ACT driver at Longmore/Southern Target last night so I can do the Hover Tank driver head swap and make a Commander (thanks ILT for posting and reminding me to do that). I left 5 AT-ACT drivers on the pegs.

They also had a bunch of the Jedha Revolt packs on the shipper by Electronics. BS6 Baze and Chirrut were long gone.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fashion Square Disney Store- I stopped by to pick up some exclusive GOTG figures. In the back of the store they have a bunch of TFA Elite figures for $5.99 each. Phasma, Kylo Ren (unmasked), Finn, Poe, Stormtroopers. I grabbed a couple more Stormtroopers.

Reaction score
My wait paid off... I have held off on the EE exclusive BS6 Clone Trooper 4 pack since EE tends to clearance most of their exclusives eventually. Today they're offering 21% off using code CELEBR8 because it's their 21 anniversary, so I took advantage and finally ordered them. I also got free shipping since the original price was over $79. Total shipped came to $78.99. It may go lower than this after a while, but probably not a whole lot. At least this is cheaper than if I found them hanging on pegs individually at a store.

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind having one of these, but at $350 and being made of ABS, it's way too expensive. I could see if it were fiberglass for that price, but this is just one of their regular helmets they sell with the armor with an additional blue stripe.

Plus I could pick up a Hasbro Black Series helmet for $80 (or less) and paint a stripe and be very close to the same result.

I actually think I may paint my extra Anovos Stormtrooper helmet in the Shocktrooper style.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I got an email from Target today stating that my Rogue One Blu/DVD/Digital Combo pack has shipped. Shipped is a very loose term. Shipped to Target at this point means they put it in the box and slapped a label on it.
It's hasn't moved anywhere yet. It doesn't show up in UPS's system yet.

If I bump into it on Tuesday in my travels I will pick it up and return my pre-order. But sometimes my Tuesdays get a little messy with all the stops I have to make visiting my stores.

Reaction score
The latest Premium Format Boba Fett is up for pre-order.

$549.[SUP]99[/SUP]

I like it, but I can't say it's offering me much over the last two.

That is $76 more than my truck payment. :disgusted:

I think I will just enjoy this and be good with the first Fett PF.

Last edited:
Reaction score
The latest Premium Format Boba Fett is up for pre-order.

$549.[SUP]99[/SUP]

I like it, but I can't say it's offering me much over the last two.
Pass looks almost like the first one but way dirtier and with a different base.