Phoenix Board # 178: Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017!!

Reaction score
Looks like Episode IV gave us a big clue on who Snoke is:

Spoiler:  
  Spoiler:  

Reaction score
Did you get the flametrooper? I don't collect these, but I like that one.
There are 2 versions of the Flametrooper. The one in the 2-pack with Rey is a clean deco and a single carded one that has scorch marks on it.

I hate how hard it is to keep track of these.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
LATE REPORT from Yesterday

Gilbert & Germann Walmart (Around 5pm)- Picked up Ezra with Speeder and Imperial Speeder for $9 each.

Chandler TRU (around 5:30pm)- Finally found the Galactic Heroes Poe's black X-Wing.

AZ Ave & Pecos Walmart (around 10pm)- Still have two AT-STs. Lots of BS3, but no Scarif Troopers.

Reaction score
Hunt Hwy & Gary Walmart- Picked up another body pillow that I had passed on around Christmas time. It has Vader, Troopers and Krennic on it. I realized last night that my Walmart was no longer carrying them, so when I saw it today I snagged it.

Reaction score
I haven't posted up about my Sandtrooper build in a while, mostly because I was sick last week, but here's an update after this weekend. I have more parts in the process of being completed.

Still remaining...

Waiting to be assembled
  • both thighs
  • one forearm

In the painting process

• both biceps

In the Weathering process

• right calf
  • belt

Completed (but not on the mannequin)

• hands
  • boots
  • left calf

Reaction score
I haven't posted up about my Sandtrooper build in a while, mostly because I was sick last week, but here's an update after this weekend. I have more parts in the process of being completed.

Still remaining...

Waiting to be assembled
  • both thighs
  • one forearm

In the painting process

• both biceps

In the Weathering process

• right calf
  • belt

Completed (but not on the mannequin)

• hands
  • boots
  • left calf

Nice. You could just leave it like that and have a GG 1:1 Classic Not So Mini Bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
If anyone finds an extra Hera Syndulla A-wing fighter on clearance at WM, please keep me in mind. I want one just for the Hera pilot figure. Thanks.

Reaction score
So someone wrote in to Galactic Hunter and mentioned about the AT-ACT hitting $89.90 at Target. WHY ARE THEY NOT AT ANY AZ TARGETS???
I don't remember which site I saw it on, but someone reported finding one marked down 90% to $23.90 or something insane like that. If only...!

Reaction score
I would have to see proof to believe that one. It seems a little too good to be true.
It probably is. I recall several years back, though, that K-Marts had marked down the Big AT-ATs to around $20 or so and someone here on the boards went and bought five of them.

Reaction score
Happy New Year SW Fans! If anyone is interested in the following items (please let me know by PM):

1) Disney Elite Figs (1st Issue), Rey & BB-8 Jakku, Finn, First Order Stormtrooper, First Order Flametrooper, Kylon Ren, Captain Phasma.
$20 each. All figures are new & packaging is in C-7.5 or better.

2) Gentle Giant Jumbo Kenner Figures, Droid Special Action Figure Set 3-Pack(R5-D4, Death Star Droid, Power Droid) &
Yoda w/Orange Snake ($150).
All figures are new and packaging is C-7.5 or better.

Please PM me if interested. I can send photos in an email, please provide me with one in the PM and I am happy to do so.
I am looking for straight cash, no trades please. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Actually I think it was around $40.
Nope, it was $20 :). I distinctly remember because I was going to head over there to get one for my son and I didn't make it in time. There were a few that had been discounted down to $40 at some other places, but the K-Marts at the time had them at $20.

Reaction score
Rebelscum has a post stating that Walmart is clearancing the TIE Striker for $30. Amazon also has it priced at $30 Prime. And it's FREE same day if you purchase $35 in Same Day items. I would like to get a third Striker, but will see if it drops anymore first.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you people really going to let Captain America: Civil War beat Rogue One?

1. Captain America: Civil War ($1.153 billion)
2. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story ($1.033 billion)
3. Finding Dory ($1.028 billion)
4. Zootopia ($1.023 billion)
5. The Jungle Book ($966 million)
6. The Secret Life of Pets ($875 million)
7. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ($873 million)
8. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them ($809 million)
9. Deadpool ($783 million)
10. Suicide Squad ($745 million)

I've seen Rogue One 5 times in the theatres. COME ON!!! Go see it again (and again).

Reaction score
No it was me. My plan was to create a Hoth battle diorama. At the time I didn't have the room. Now I have a bedroom just for my Star Wars stuff, just haven't had the time to set it up.
If you decide to give up on the dio, I'd be glad to take one (or more) off your hands. I found two back when they hit the major clearance and I gave one of them up to another collector.

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! The 3D TV craze is dead!

I was having dinner at my son's house and he mentioned that Samsung had stopped producing 3D TVs and I checked it out this morning and confirmed it from this article.

Now I just hope the movie industry follows in the same path.

Reaction score
DAMMIT!

I just found out that Anovos is producing a Tank Trooper helmet. This is going to drive me crazy. This is my favorite looking trooper design in Rogue One. These helmets tend to run in the $500+ range. I know I could make my own and get about 90% accurate, but there's something about owning a license product too.

Reaction score
The Rogue One Jedha Revolt Four Pack was found in Switzerland. Not that it means it's in the U.S. yet, but it's looking positive. I'm looking very forward to this and may pick up two of them for the Tank driver and the Two Tubes, to make a custom of the other character like him.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

I just found this Comic Con footage for The Justice League and I have got to say I'm super (no pun intended) excited. Aquaman actually looks interesting and I wasn't too sure about the casting of Flash, but I was wrong. He looks to be a great addition.

We get Wonder Woman in June and The Justice League in November. Then The Last Jedi in December. IPic is going to be making some money off me this year.

Reaction score
OFF TOPIC

I just found this Comic Con footage for The Justice League and I have got to say I'm super (no pun intended) excited. Aquaman actually looks interesting and I wasn't too sure about the casting of Flash, but I was wrong. He looks to be a great addition.

We get Wonder Woman in June and The Justice League in November. Then The Last Jedi in December. IPic is going to be making some money off me this year.
Any interest in Logan (The Wolverine 3), Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or Spider-Man: Homecoming? Thor: Ragnarok (Thor 3) also comes out this year, co-starring The Hulk and Dr. Strange.

The nearest release I'm looking forward to is John Wick 2.

Reaction score
Any interest in Logan (The Wolverine 3), Guardians of the Galaxy 2 or Spider-Man: Homecoming? Thor: Ragnarok (Thor 3) also comes out this year, co-starring The Hulk and Dr. Strange.

The nearest release I'm looking forward to is John Wick 2.
Interested in Spider-Man and some in Thor, but not so much Logan. It looks to be so different from any of the others. I am definitely NOT interested in Guardians. The only good thing in that movie is Groot.

I won't see any of these in the theater though. Not that interested. I'm psyched about the DC stuff right now.

I never saw the first John Wick.