Phoenix Board # 178: Merry Christmas and a Happy 2017!!

Reaction score
Time for a new thread a few days before the Holidays.

I am looking for the B3 Walmart figures from the latest wave:

Cassian Andor, Jyn Erso and would love to get an ERG as well.

A few posts from the last thread:

If anybody needs a Target exclusive Rey POP!, I counted 84 of them at Power/Ray Supertarget. They only had one exclusive Cassian and two of the exclusive Young Anakin.

Picked up the Premium Elite Vader at San Tan Disney Store yesterday. Krennic and the Death Trooper look fantastic, but am going to wait for a sale to buy them. Leia and Jyn look pretty good; I don't like the face on Rey. Kylo looks pretty good as well.

San Tan had tons of Elite Die cast figures. I saw the Stormtrooper in Rogue One packaging for the first time but there were only 6 of those available, that I saw, compared to the other Rogue One die cast.
Disney Rewards Points code of the day: 25DOCM4G1C

Last edited:
Reaction score
I saw all of these in abundance, especially Cassian, at Raintree & 101 Walmart on Saturday.
Got them at the Power/Ray Walmart last night, stopped by after a biz trip flying back to the Gateway Airport. I rarely go to that wally. They also had one B6 Krennic but I don't collect 6".

Reaction score
If you're interested in the BS6 Revan or Sabine, keep an eye on Amazon. They keep periodically popping up there for $19.99, but don't last long. I was able to snag a Revan yesterday before it disappeared 2 minutes after I refreshed the page. They popped up again this morning, but were sold out before I could click on the order button.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
If you're interested in the BS6 Revan or Sabine, keep an eye on Amazon. They keep periodically popping up there for $19.99, but don't last long. I was able to snag a Revan yesterday before it disappeared 2 minutes after I refreshed the page. They popped up again this morning, but were sold out before I could click on the order button.
Sabine, Snowtrooper and Obi-Wan are all on there right now with Prime shipping, but they're way overpriced. There are a few listings for the Snowtrooper and he's only a few bucks over retail, but I'm still going to wait as eventually I'm sure there will be plenty.

Reaction score
Sabine, Snowtrooper and Obi-Wan are all on there right now with Prime shipping, but they're way overpriced. There are a few listings for the Snowtrooper and he's only a few bucks over retail, but I'm still going to wait as eventually I'm sure there will be plenty.
Yeah, they're all up right now and over-priced, because they're being offered by sellers other than Amazon. Periodically Amazon will get them all in stock and then they'll show up available for $19.99. They just don't last long at that price :).

Reaction score
Just purchased Rogue One tickets for this Friday at the new Alamo theatre. We want to check it out and compare to iPic. They have a few rules I am in love with:

• No talking/No texting. First time warning. Second time booted.
  • Nochildren under 6. Anyone under 18 must be with guardian.
  • No latewalk ins. Once the movie starts you’re not getting in.

They also have full service at the seats, but the seats aren't as nice as iPic and they don't have the Premium Plus equivalent. Still worth checking out and they're way cheaper than iPic.

Reaction score
i picked up Maul at Walgreens (over a year ago and may have told you about it) Think it was marked down to 10 and thought that was a steal!
These are only 6" tall. You shouldn't have paid that much for it.

Or are you thinking these are the Jakks 18" Mauls? If so, I have two of them and paid the same.

Last edited:
Reaction score
These are only 6" tall. You shouldn't have paid that much for it.

Or are you thinking these are the Jakks 18" Mauls? If so, I have two of them and paid the same.

Oh! Didn't realize they were 6". Guess I have to get one. Looks like the same figure in the picture. Guess I should have actually clicked on it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
On the front page of Rebelscum they keep showing the Hot Toys Cosbaby's, but they never provide a link or tell us where we can buy them from. Does anyone know what site we can buy them from?

Reaction score
Clone Wars/RO character Saw Gerrera will be appearing in several episodes of Rebels in January!

Reaction score
Disney Rewards Points code of the day: 25DOCJ0LLY
Well I am now half way to a R1 poster and I haven't had to buy any movie thanks to this promotion. I might just get a R1 Cap instead. 1000 points also.
I am out of wall space and a cap I will wear. A poster will just stay rolled up in a tube like all of the others I don't have space to hang up.
That I why I passed some of my others on to you. (Darth Talon and maybe one other).

Reaction score
Well I am now half way to a R1 poster and I haven't had to buy any movie thanks to this promotion. I might just get a R1 Cap instead. 1000 points also.
I am out of wall space and a cap I will wear. A poster will just stay rolled up in a tube like all of the others I don't have space to hang up.
That I why I passed some of my others on to you. (Darth Talon and maybe one other).
I went out and bought 3 movies in order to get enough points and then all of this happens. I would've been set. The nice thing about these posters is that they're double-sided, so they're great for light boxes.

Reaction score
Still don't see where you order them from. There are a couple of links I didn't click on because my Norton says they are suspicious. They appear to be linked to the Hot Toys UK site. Is that where you order them from? Last thing I want right now is a computer virus. Thanks.
It looks like your best bet is going to be Ebay and will run you around $20 per character. I have a feeling these are primarily in Asia since they compete directly with Funko.

Reaction score
Found 2 darth revans today. 1 at the GameStop on 51st cactus and the other 93rd northern. Both stores had Sabrina wren still. Also northern had snowtroopers. You can now go online and do a search on what stores have these.

Reaction score
Big surprise when I went to the mailbox this morning and found a package that I wasn't expecting. The package was really small so I thought it had to be the Max Rebo Funko POP! I ordered months ago from Amazon which it was. The Pop! wasn't packed that well but it looks near mint on first brief inspection. I think Rebo looks great and it was a great early Christmas present.

Reaction score
Big surprise when I went to the mailbox this morning and found a package that I wasn't expecting. The package was really small so I thought it had to be the Max Rebo Funko POP! I ordered months ago from Amazon which it was. The Pop! wasn't packed that well but it looks near mint on first brief inspection. I think Rebo looks great and it was a great early Christmas present.
Glad to hear these are arriving. I ordered mine from BBTS (I think). Hopefully it'll arrive soon.

Reaction score
I just ordered both and used Coupon Code HOLIDAYFF2016 to get 25% off and FREE shipping. Total for both came to $32.12 shipped. I figure at $15 a piece it's going to be hard to beat.

Thanks Ares. Did the same. 32 bucks is not bad at all.

Reaction score
I just ordered both and used Coupon Code HOLIDAYFF2016 to get 25% off and FREE shipping. Total for both came to $32.12 shipped. I figure at $15 a piece it's going to be hard to beat.
Thanks for the heads up and code, ordered a B6 Obi-Wan for $16 with tax and shipped.