Phoenix Board # 177: Rogue One Around the Corner!!

Reaction score
FINALLY!!! Someone posted up a comparison pic of the Hasbro AT-ATs and AT-ACT.

Seeing this pic, I think I will be waiting for it to seriously drop in price.
That is disappointing. I'll probably pass on it.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
I just received an email from iPic that they have shows starting at 7pm on 12/15.

7pm is sold out. Only a few rows in 8pm left. The Premium Plus seats are sold out of all shows except 1:45 am.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did a quick Walgreens run...

Gilbert & Riggs- No Threepios.

McQueen & Riggs- No Threepios.

McQueen & Ocotillo- FOUR Threepios. I grabbed an extra for Desert Trooper if he still needs one and stashed another. They're 20% off if you have a Walgreen's membership. $15.99 each.

Reaction score

Found in the wild......I picked these up at GameStop at ray rd. Revan was gone already.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Did a quick Walgreens run...

Gilbert & Riggs- No Threepios.

McQueen & Riggs- No Threepios.

McQueen & Ocotillo- FOUR Threepios. I grabbed an extra for Desert Trooper if he still needs one and stashed another. They're 20% off if you have a Walgreen's membership. $15.99 each.

Thanks Ares!! I haven't made many Walgreen's runs recently.

Reaction score
Hit a few more gamestops, no revans at any. I don't think they get full cases, some stores in other states got Sabine too and I haven't seen her. Only seen snowtrooper, at-at driver and leia so far. Left the Leia at the store in Goodyear. I grabbed few more drivers and snowtrooper for collection, but don't know if I want to keep them so I may bring back unless anyone needs them.

Check a few targets and only only scarif and krennic at couple stores but no revan wave at target yet.

Reaction score
Target

So probably a good idea to hit target stores. I found more scarif wave last night at Target but now they are ringing up $13.98. On top of that u can download that toys coupon for $25 off $100 or $10 off $50. I checked a few other Star Wars toys and just black series was ringing up clearance. Not sure if this was a glitch or if other stores were doing this. That was at 27th Ave 101.

Also anyone who still wanted Disney infinity Star Wars figures, GameStop was doing buy 10 for $20 on pre owned Disney Infinity and then if u have the pro card you get another 10% off. Making the Star Wars infinity $1.80. Just have to search what stores still have infinity left pre owned. They are discontinuing infinity but these were great little figures if you haven't gotten them for $1.80 each.

Reaction score
Man, the mostly positive reviews I'm seeing for RO really have me excited. Trying to stay spoiler-free makes it difficult to dive into review articles.

RDM

Reaction score
Finally got around to ordering the soundtrack from Amazon today. Held off from ordering the Art of book, in the event I get it for x-mas.

RDM

Reaction score
I just ordered the soundtrack as well since it will arrive on Friday. I'll be able to listen to it on the ride to the theatre on Saturday.
I'm seeing the film tomorrow night, so I definitely won't have the CD in hand by then. I was hoping Amazon would offer the free "auto-rip" for the soundtrack and maybe, maybe I'd have early access to the digital files but that doesn't look to be the case.

Reaction score
Only hit a couple of stores today. Saw nothing at Red Mountain Target.

GF/McKellips Walmart put out a lot of POPs! in the POP! section in toys. They had close to a dozen Funko Pop! Saw's with the Walmart sticker. I was hoping the Chrome Trooper would be there, but I dug through every shelf and no such luck. They did have several other POP! exclusives: Suicide Squad Killer Croc (Hooded) #150; Doctor Strange (Spell) #174; The Walking Dead Daryl #145;

I've been staying away from most media outlets to avoid spoilers. Can't wait till Friday!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hit a few more gamestops, no revans at any. I don't think they get full cases, some stores in other states got Sabine too and I haven't seen her. Only seen snowtrooper, at-at driver and leia so far. Left the Leia at the store in Goodyear. I grabbed few more drivers and snowtrooper for collection, but don't know if I want to keep them so I may bring back unless anyone needs them.

Check a few targets and only only scarif and krennic at couple stores but no revan wave at target yet.
Revan is finally out? Yay!

Reaction score
Are you going to the 7:00 showing? That's when I got mine for.

I'm about 70% through Catalyst and want to finish that before I see the movie.
I finished it about a week ago. I liked it. I found the timeline very shocking. Back to around AOTC and through ROTS and quite a few major characters from that time. It will interesting to see how it plays into RO once I have seen it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
In anticipation that I'm going to actually like Rogue One, Desiree and I decided to purchase a second set of tickets for 12/27 at iPic to see it for our second time. Premium Plus tickets are a bit cheaper on weekdays and we have that week off. Now let's hope I love the movie. I have this feeling I will.

Reaction score
Hot Toys K-2SO up for pre-order
$229.[SUP]99[/SUP]

So far I have not been able to get too excited about K-2SO. I think he has a cool look, but I'm worried he's going to be too slapstick. I hope that's not the case.

Last edited:

RDM

Reaction score
Looks like I will have my soundtrack by tomorrow. I received shipping notice.
Received mine too...."by 8pm tomorrow" is too far away...I want it for my drive home from the theater tonight.....