Phoenix Board # 177: Rogue One Around the Corner!!

Reaction score
Mmmmmhhhhhhhh..... Smell that new thread

Here are some posts from the last thread:

Yep, I also saw the set Friday and all them seem to be repacks. Easy pass.

I'm pretty sure I posted that and ASM confirmed they're all repacks.

Picked up the exclusive Cassian POP! at Target along with the BS6 three pack and used the online coupon to get 20% off.

I think I'll end up picking up the Jakks BB-8 eventually; I saw it recently but skipped it again.

While at Target, I saw a 3.75" 8 pack with figures from each movie which I'm not sure has been mentioned here. I think all the figures are reissues: Ep.1: Darth Maul, Ep.2: Jango, Ep.3: Obi-Wan, Ep.4: Chewbacca, Ep.5: Vader, Ep.6: Luke Jedi, Ep.7: Rey (Resistance Outfit) and BB-8;

Still haven't seen any BS6 3PO's at Walgreens. Several stores still haven't put up their Star Wars endcaps.

Great episode of SW Rebels tonight. Not new next week, next new episode in two weeks on 11/19

Late afternoon run.

Power/60 Target- Picked up one of the 4 BS6 exclusive 3 packs and the only Captain Andor Target exclusive Pop that I saw, I found it at the back wall in the other retro SW area. I also broke down and bought the Jakks BB-8 all the sound effects and lights didn't make it any easier I used the 20% off code on everything.

Power/Ray Target- used the code again and picked up the only Titanium mini helmet 2 pack Vader/Sabine and Death Trooper/Rebel Trooper that were there.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
Gilbert & Germann Target- picked up Pop! Cassian.

Elliot & Priest Walmart- picket up single carded clean Stormtrooper Hot Wheels and 2-pack battle-damaged Stormtrooper/Death trooper Hot Whels.

Some Walgreen's near Baseline & I-10- Yoda and Vader Snuggies for kids and an Artoo humidifier. Couldn't find any figures.

Reaction score
Superstition Springs Walmart- Picked up the 2 BS3 Deathtroopers that I saw and a BS3 Jyn Erso left a couple of her. It's nice to see that the Deathtroopers gear is easily removed to make him a regular DTrooper (may have to get a few more).

Reaction score
Greenfield/60 WM- nothing
San Tan mall WM- found a case of BS3 on the floor. Took a Jyn and two DTs. Left Ahsoka, ERG and a Jyn, but I did stash a Jyn and a DT.
Gilbert/Germann WM- nothing

Ares_X- sent you a text!

Reaction score
The BS6 C-3PO is not just a repaint of the Walgreen's exclusive C-3PO.

I'm trying to remember if anyone from this forum has found one yet? I was thinking someone did.
I found the Walgreens one a week or so ago, and I think ILT did more recently.

Reaction score
Greenfield/60 WM- nothing
San Tan mall WM- found a case of BS3 on the floor. Took a Jyn and two DTs. Left Ahsoka, ERG and a Jyn, but I did stash a Jyn and a DT.
Gilbert/Germann WM- nothing

Ares_X- sent you a text!
BIG THANKS to Kielbassa for the stash. There were at least two each of Ahsoka, Lando and Royal Guards on the pegs. Jyn was gone.

Reaction score
The BS6 C-3PO is not just a repaint of the Walgreen's exclusive C-3PO.

I'm trying to remember if anyone from this forum has found one yet? I was thinking someone did.
I'veonlyfoundtheWalgreensversion.

Reaction score
This forum isn't letting me type spaces when I quote a post. Weird!

Reaction score
So are Jyn and the Death Trooper the only two new figures in this wave? I assume so if you found a new case.
Yeah I think it was 3 of each of those two and 2 of each of Ahsoka, red guard and Lando.

Reaction score
No BS3 Jyn, Deathtroopers or ERGs at the following Walmarts:
35thAve/Southern
75thAve/Lower Buckeye
75thAve/Mcdowell
51stAve/Indian School.

Reaction score
This forum isn't letting me type spaces when I quote a post. Weird!
Same here. I have to "go advanced" to type spaces.
ItwasdoingthesamethingtomelastweekwhenIwaspm'ingAres_X.IthoughtitmustbeChrome.Iendeduptypingmyresponsesinnotepadandcopyandpastingthem.
This of course after I ripped apart my space key on my keyboard thinking something was wrong.
And in this case after you hit the return key it will allow spaces.
So weird.

Reaction score
Target has the BS 3-pack on sale this week for $54.99. I plan to get a price adjustment.

Reaction score
It could be chrome. I actually still used MS IE. It has a feature that none of the other browsers have and I'm not ready to give it up.
Mindsharingthatfeature???:)
I use MS IE for a couple of sites that are work related. Everything else I pretty much use Chrome. I actually also use Firefox for other work related sites. Each has their pros and cons.

Pretty much everyday you can find all 3 running at the same time on my PC.

But I don't use MS Edge. I had that thing. I randomly just opens blank windows or tabs that you can't get rid of. At least the first few times I used it after upgrading to Win 10. They may have fixed it but I have never gone back to check. Even though I have started to see ads claiming it loads sites 10x faster than Chrome.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Mindsharingthatfeature???:)

There's an option in IE where you can set the tab order of your open tabs and instead of it going to the next consecutive one, it will go to the most recent used.

So if I have four tabs open and go to tab 1 and then tab 3 and press ctrl-tab it will take me back to tab 1 instead of tab 4. If I press it again it takes me back to tab 3. That way I can bounce back and forth easily between the tabs I care about. I have not found any other browsers (including MS Edge) that supports this.

Reaction score
Did you see that bin full of army builders? I wished I had giant bins of army builders like that. Oh wait... I do!
Ya the whole thing was pretty sweet. I only had a Landspeeder and Falcon growing up so seeing the ATAT and the other stuff was really cool. I have acquired other vintage vehicles over the years but the magic time as a kid I didn't have as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
TRU has this item listed as "Star Wars Rogue One Massive Big Fig 31 inch Action Figures - Shark Trooper". Why is TRU using all of these code names like Rhino trooper and Shark trooper? Are these actually referred to as these in the movie? Personally, I hope not.

Reaction score
Yep really cool, really pricey.

Why are the 2 outside strips on the Vocoder not painted black?

I thought that was weird too.

The Squad Leader is not this way, so maybe this was just a prototype error. I'm not big on the brown ammo pouches on the squad leader though.

I've been really antsy to work on my Sandtrooper armor. Been looking at a lot of Sandtrooper stuff (and the new troopers in Rogue One). My son received the strips that were missing from my kit and I will see him on Saturday. I've just been so busy cleaning up Halloween, I've had not time to even get started. I've really been looking into a lot of the weathering sites and forum threads too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hallmark has done yet another Boba Fett ornament and it looks sloppy.

Actually all of them look pretty sloppy. I used to think Hallmark put out some nice looking ornaments with very crisp paint apps, but that does not seem to be the case anymore.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I thought that was weird too.

The Squad Leader is not this way, so maybe this was just a prototype error. I'm not big on the brown ammo pouches on the squad leader though.

I've been really antsy to work on my Sandtrooper armor. Been looking at a lot of Sandtrooper stuff (and the new troopers in Rogue One). My son received the strips that were missing from my kit and I will see him on Saturday. I've just been so busy cleaning up Halloween, I've had not time to even get started. I've really been looking into a lot of the weathering sites and forum threads too.
Ya I noticed that the Squad leader was correct. Weird. Probably a bad prototype.

Reaction score
Both Gilbert & Riggs and McQueen & Riggs Walgreens had about 10 each of Pop! Grievous and Sabine. Neither had Scarif Troopers. They were also doing BUY 2 GET 1 FREE deal, but since there was no Scarif it didn't do me much good.