Phoenix Board # 176: Force Friday Coming!!

Reaction score
Gilbert/Southern Target had 4 of the BS6 3-packs on the shelf this afternoon.

Reaction score
Chandler, AZ (It's kind of like Tatooine)
If anyone wants an idea on what goes on in building a Mando costume, watch the latest Star Wars Show. The Mandalorian Mercs make a custom set of armor for Andi Gutierrez just because she mentions that Boba Fett is NOT her favorite bounty hunter.

Andi makes a reference to foam core, but it's actually Sintra. Same material and method that I used.

The Mercs created a pretty bad *** (and expensive) outfit for her.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Germann & Gilbert Target- Picked up my BS6 3-pack. They had 8 more on the shelves along with all the other Target exclusives. They also had a few Death Troopers on the pegs for $18.99.

After getting my 3-pack I went over and traded for the best one on the shelf. Some of the paint apps are little sloppy. The one I grabbed is great.

Reaction score
Late afternoon run.

Power/60 Target- Picked up one of the 4 BS6 exclusive 3 packs and the only Captain Andor Target exclusive Pop that I saw, I found it at the back wall in the other retro SW area. I also broke down and bought the Jakks BB-8 all the sound effects and lights didn't make it any easier I used the 20% off code on everything.

Power/Ray Target- used the code again and picked up the only Titanium mini helmet 2 pack Vader/Sabine and Death Trooper/Rebel Trooper that were there.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Late afternoon run.

Power/60 Target- Picked up one of the 4 BS6 exclusive 3 packs and the only Captain Andor Target exclusive Pop that I saw, I found it at the back wall in the other retro SW area. I also broke down and bought the Jakks BB-8 all the sound effects and lights didn't make it any easier I used the 20% off code on everything.

Power/Ray Target- used the code again and picked up the only Titanium mini helmet 2 pack Vader/Sabine and Death Trooper/Rebel Trooper that were there.
What_code?

Reaction score
IlovToyz

Yeah, but I may cancel it if I find it in-store before it ships. You can text the KIDSGIFTS code to 827-438 to get the mobile 20% off toys coupon.
It wouldn't work on my phone for whatever reason, but I checked out at the customer service area each time and they new about the code and applied it for me.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Late afternoon run.

Sounds like a productive run!

i think that code is only good thru today 11/5.

Reaction score
IlovToyz

It wouldn't work on my phone for whatever reason, but I checked out at the customer service area each time and they new about the code and applied it for me.
Thanks. I missed it somehow. I bought the BS 3pack at full price yesterday. I was just going to buy another one with the coupon today, but they were all sold at Indian Bend Target. I did buy another Deathtrooper with it.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Picked up the exclusive Cassian POP! at Target along with the BS6 three pack and used the online coupon to get 20% off.

I think I'll end up picking up the Jakks BB-8 eventually; I saw it recently but skipped it again.

While at Target, I saw a 3.75" 8 pack with figures from each movie which I'm not sure has been mentioned here. I think all the figures are reissues: Ep.1: Darth Maul, Ep.2: Jango, Ep.3: Obi-Wan, Ep.4: Chewbacca, Ep.5: Vader, Ep.6: Luke Jedi, Ep.7: Rey (Resistance Outfit) and BB-8;

Still haven't seen any BS6 3PO's at Walgreens. Several stores still haven't put up their Star Wars endcaps.

Last edited:
Reaction score
While at Target, I saw a 3.75" 8 pack with figures from each movie which I'm not sure has been mentioned here. I think all the figures are reissues: Ep.1: Darth Maul, Ep.2: Jango, Ep.3: Obi-Wan, Ep.4: Chewbacca, Ep.5: Vader, Ep.6: Luke Jedi, Ep.7: Rey (Resistance Outfit) and BB-8;
I'm pretty sure I posted that and ASM confirmed they're all repacks.

Last edited: